Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Thank you, Crazybat. Will you add new outfit for mc/mother? And I saw whore on east district, do you plan add “whore” quest for mc or her mother?

Reactions: Saberxedge

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
3. Would really love to see more Mom & sis content, especially Mom, like mom getting boned by some plumber every Wednesday and may walks on them and maybe even join them
Agree! And if it possible add conversation between mc and her mother at strip club(glory hole?). For example they may work together: waitress, dance or serve customers.

Jul 11, 2018
I tried this game a long while ago, and it played extraordinarily slow for me, especially at night where the MC moved at a snail's pace. I don't know if that was just me, or if the game was designed that way for some reason, but very few games I've played ran as slowly as this one.

Has anyone else experienced this? Has it been fixed?

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Did the game content got balanced?
Last time when i've played it had like straight 8 hours of Lesbian content and 15 minutes straight content

• Sad
Reactions: ZeroZmm

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Don't change
Did you actually try starting the game with the falcon-xp mod? By starting game using the falcon-xp.exe isstead of game.exe.?
This version uses a slightly different font. and has a mod to increase the front size if needed.

If you play this on a small laptop screen with high resolution it maybe hard to read since the game resolution is twice that of a normal RPGM game.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Did the game content got balanced?
Last time when i've played it had like straight 8 hours of Lesbian content and 15 minutes straight content
Yes, for you, I've added even more lesbian content. :sneaky:

All jokes aside last 4,5 updates has been mostly straight content, but seriously 8 hours vs 15 min is a gross
exaggeration unless you skipped all the straight content.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I tried this game a long while ago, and it played extraordinarily slow for me, especially at night where the MC moved at a snail's pace. I don't know if that was just me, or if the game was designed that way for some reason, but very few games I've played ran as slowly as this one.

Has anyone else experienced this? Has it been fixed?
Dont know if it's fixed. I heard a few other people has similar problems.
Dunno what causes this could be weird interaction with your hardware/software.
RPG maker isn't the best optimized engine.

You could try playing the modded version just start the game with the falcom-xp.exe (it's include in the download) which should run faster. It also allows you to tweak fps settings.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

srfdtgydhf

May 30, 2020
I have no plans to expand those night events with the brother. Those were merely a means to an end to get things going on the panty less front. I'm personally not a fan of such sleep scenes. May visiting other people who know that's something that might happen at some point.
Thanks for your answers

Reactions: hesus danu

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i personal wish for more photoshops, and together with best gf, she is hot too , and there funny maby even some options, to take the lead, now its she who "force" you, but play with here nipple"s so she cum in your place , is funny , so you can take "revenge", i personal want possible, to refuse let photograph in you play hour so he need go to bathroom to lose some "spanning" looks more fun , to seduce , but do nothing so there always need go to bathroom, ..........find some on the floor to let the girls know, he was "not on time there " something funny, or even let them use the sperm in second part after change clothes ......... to let man know, we find your "reason to go to bathroom" and let him go for a second time, here he think he can use pic to let it like , he was a lucky man............... so , whatever you choose, pic on wall is alwas same, even if ha make no change.............. sorry im dutch, hope you understand what i wanted to tell, o love the photo sessions, there very much options, even some with the "other girls" in game , like babe of bib............. shame you can do nothing with here, last update, (not know if changed, with girl on beach there was only a massage option, want more "date " options,

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I really love the game, one of the best games available on this site, awesome work!!

Have small suggestions, hope u consider these-

1. Can you add repeatable common events in the game, like getting groped,kissed,fucked by NPCs on the street, restaurants, park, beach etc
(like just going up and talking to them in ‘free roam’ with slutty clothes, no pants/bra and event triggers when shame/exhibition is low enough).

2. Would be awesome if we can remove panties/bra manually in wardrobe, like we get to select to wear panties or not and then we get to trigger some random events like getting groped on street, nipple slips when talking to NPCs, getting cat called and having some fun in public etc

3. Would really love to see more Mom & sis content, especially Mom, like mom getting boned by some plumber every Wednesday and may walks on them and maybe even join them

4. Need more beach content ,like new bikinis, going topless etc

Actually this game has so much potential that I can go on and on about this. Looking forward for more updates!!

Also, wondering what content is planned for subway and when can we expect it?
1) I might make a few of those at some point. I kinda like these small events.

2)Yes, that would be cool. Unfortunately due do added complexity and time involved I only have plans to do this for her panties and prob limited to certain events because of the reason I mentioned earlier.

3) I have some idea's for more events the mom. Sis in the future maybe also at some point.

4) Already pointed out by a few others. If I can I would like to add more at some point.

5) I only have very rough idea about subway content involving exhibitionism end maybe ending up with more.
No clue when I get around to that. Sorry but the development isn't that structured.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i personal wish for more photoshops, and together with best gf, she is hot too , and there funny maby even some options, to take the lead, now its she who "force" you, but play with here nipple"s so she cum in your place , is funny , so you can take "revenge", i personal want possible, to refuse let photograph in you play hour so he need go to bathroom to lose some "spanning" looks more fun , to seduce , but do nothing so there always need go to bathroom, ..........find some on the floor to let the girls know, he was "not on time there " something funny, or even let them use the sperm in second part after change clothes ......... to let man know, we find your "reason to go to bathroom" and let him go for a second time, here he think he can use pic to let it like , he was a lucky man............... so , whatever you choose, pic on wall is alwas same, even if ha make no change.............. sorry im dutch, hope you understand what i wanted to tell, o love the photo sessions, there very much options, even some with the "other girls" in game , like babe of bib............. shame you can do nothing with here, last update, (not know if changed, with girl on beach there was only a massage option, want more "date " options,
I still have tons of idea's laying around, but in the end I'll prob end up scrapping a lot of them.
Realistically I simply don't have the resources to implement them all. It took me 4 years to get where we are now.
I don't think I can keep doing this for another 4 years.

Reactions: hesus danu

Formular44

Feb 2, 2019
Removed debugging NPC's from May's room
I confirm it appears OK now.
I'm using an old PC and I can confirm that running with Falcon-mkxp.exe instead of Game.exe is definitely better (faster animation and better readable font). Please keep this option in future versions.
Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes