Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Getting "Can't find VL Gothic..." error and game won't open. Downloaded from Mega link.
From the included readme first 2 lines:

IN ABLE TO RUN THIS GAME YOU NEED TO HAVE THE RPGMAKER VX ACE RTP INSTALLED!!!

you can find it over here:

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is there a walkthough for this game ? i would like to know if i missed any events as well as how to unlock everything please .
There isn't a complete walkthough yet. There the eventguide that comes with the game that covers the first 2 weeks and shows how to trigger the new events from the last 4,5 releases, but it doesn't contain everything.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Coming Of Age [v1.0] [Crazybat] - Original: 911MB

PC (336MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice I've though about using webp, but I assumed an ancient engine like RPGmaker wouldn't be able to load them
So I might covert them to webp myself with a slightly high setting. What's the quality set to in your compressed version if I may ask?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
will definitely not because of a game nor an additional program download. so i will delete it again.
It's like a 5 min job it probably took longer to make those 2 post then to install the RTP, but I guess it's your choice.
It's just a library with the basic RPGmaker resources.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i'm using the save #6 given by the dev, got a message from the exhibitionists forum telling to get pics in a place high and dry, May suggests to go to the lifeguard wearing blouse and skirt. the event only starts if May is wearing a top with skirt though.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Have you ever bother to look at it from the developers perspective? That's how development goes.
I sometimes add content meant to be played at earlier time, simple because developing a game is not a straight line.
That's the risk when your playing a game that still under development. You might have to replay parts from earlier versions.
I think based on the levels of butt hurt, you took it way more harshly than intended. Apologies.

I think it's actually fairly rare that developers go backwards, especially in a game with an open structure where you can trigger events in different orders. It can create continuity issues. For instance, is there a scene variation for virginity in the scene with the friend's Dad? Because it might be possible you might trigger it before doing the boyfriend quest. I don't know if there's something in place to deal with that. I think that's why developers just add scenes to the latest stage of the game, to avoid such issues.

If you don't like them don't play them.
Again you only looking at it from you own perspective. That fine, but don't expect everybody else to have the same perspective.
Wow, the Battlefield 5 argument! I think there are enough videos on the internet breaking down that one, no need to go into it here, lol.

Just want to set the record straight, I never said I didn't like them, obviously I do like them or else I wouldn't have started playing. I thought that could go without saying, why would I be in this thread if I didn't like the game? I don't like rpg maker that much, so if I'm playing it, it means I like it. This and Selena OHA are the only ones I play. I loved the Valentina game that got cancelled that was very similar to this one, it's an itch I need scratched, obviously. Just miss some of the variety from earlier updates, that's all. Isn't that looking from a broad perspective? Because different types of content hit a wider percentage of the audience, don't care if it's in my personal wheelhouse or not.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i'm using the save #6 given by the dev, got a message from the exhibitionists forum telling to get pics in a place high and dry, May suggests to go to the lifeguard wearing blouse and skirt. the event only starts if May is wearing a top with skirt though.
Ah Yes I see my bad. Fixed that.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hi all :)
Great game Crazybat (y) and keep up the good work and dont listen to complaining idiots lol :p
I downloaded new update and started yesterday from scratch again ;) no cheats...
I have:
Week 18
Shame 0
Confidence 32
Exhibitionism 37
Corruption 64
Gold 3312G
Playtime 26.28

I diddnt have any bugs at all, the whole game float just beautifly (y):p
A hint i found Dev wrote, helped me with Gina overnight mission and to start the webcam show. You have to turn off the "instant" text, couldnt trigger those 2 events with "instant text".

After 3rd photoshot, the only Quest i have left says "wait for the next modelling opportunity". Is that next upfate?

I finished every event in the gallery but Exibitionist contest stage 2 and 3.
Cant trigger stage 2. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Elemental6669

May 29, 2017
Having trouble with the webcam activating after buying clothes and mask from the shop... new game. It lets me select "Start a Webcam Show", when I select "Yes" the music goes away and nothing happens. doesn't freeze just lets the game continue without music.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Having trouble with the webcam activating after buying clothes and mask from the shop... new game. It lets me select "Start a Webcam Show", when I select "Yes" the music goes away and nothing happens. doesn't freeze just lets the game continue without music.
turn of "instant" text... wrote about it just before

Reactions: gjurox

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I think i broke the game doing exhibisionist stuff too quickly. I haven't abused the shameless cheat. It doesn't give me the third stage of the exhibisionist challenges and i even made camwhoring level 4.
This game have problems balancing progression. I was camwhore level 3 and still she was ashamed of wearing a bikini at beach workplace...

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Hey, everybody,

i have problems while playing. once on beachjob and once during photo shootings i get an error message and when i press OK the game will stop.

Script ´Cache`line 106: RGSSError occurred.
failes to create bitmap

is there any way to fix it or wait for an update?

thanks for help :)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi all :)
Great game Crazybat (y) and keep up the good work and dont listen to complaining idiots lol :p
I downloaded new update and started yesterday from scratch again ;) no cheats...
I have:
Week 18
Shame 0
Confidence 32
Exhibitionism 37
Corruption 64
Gold 3312G
Playtime 26.28

I diddnt have any bugs at all, the whole game float just beautifly (y):p
A hint i found Dev wrote, helped me with Gina overnight mission and to start the webcam show. You have to turn off the "instant" text, couldnt trigger those 2 events with "instant text".

After 3rd photoshot, the only Quest i have left says "wait for the next modelling opportunity". Is that next upfate?

I finished every event in the gallery but Exibitionist contest stage 2 and 3.
Cant trigger stage 2. Any ideas?
Nice to hear you're enjoying the game. 26 Hours o_O;).

A new modeling event will probably be released in some future release. They're only 4 stage thus far.
Yeah the 2nd and 3rd stage of the exhibitionist event can't be triggered if you hadn't already unlocked stage2 in the previous version, because I forgot to put back a setting. I'll release a bugfix release to fix that issiue within a few days.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes