Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
If shame is that low, shouldn't the strip club job have opened already?
There is a strip club job! I didn't even know that. Thanks for the info. Is there anything i need to do to get the job? Or should i just go to the club and ask for the job?

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
There is a strip club job! I didn't even know that. Thanks for the info. Is there anything i need to do to get the job? Or should i just go to the club and ask for the job?
After working at the cafe for awhile (when you stop losing shame) you should get a message at your house saying you should look for another job....maybe in City East.

Reactions: Chudani

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
thanks for the fix^^
had started a new from new to avoid mistakes .
but everyone knows such mistakes can still happen quickly in the fertik position ^ ^ .
So thank you for the great game. (y)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi Guys.

Here's version 1.01. This fixes the bug that prevented new players or people who hadn't unlocked stage2 of the exhibitionist contest event to trigger stage2 and stage3 of this event.

Other then that I added some older events to the recollection room. The balcony event in particular was a real pain in the ass to add to the recollection room since the old event consisted of 4 separated events on 3 maps. I eventually managed to bring that down to 2 global events. I've also replaced all the CG that were used at the Gina beach event. See below for a comparison between one of the old and the new one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And last but not least the link:

The package is slightly bigger and includes the RTP this time.
I've compressed the wallpapers by covering them to webp format to save some space.

UncleVT If you could do the honors again? Thanks!!
Thank you, I do appreciate that you made the unlocks possible, giving the player the benefit of the doubt.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
You need to go to the alley way next to the clothing shop.
The alley way next to clothing store?.. City there's nothing, city east, school, park and beach nothing too. Seriously, I do not know where you want to talk. Maybe I have a bug of the game because I have nothing. Thanks anyway (y)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The alley way next to clothing store?.. City there's nothing, city east, school, park and beach nothing too. Seriously, I do not know where you want to talk. Maybe I have a bug of the game because I have nothing. Thanks anyway (y)
It's in the alley next to the clothingshop during the evening only!

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
Is there anyone stuck at exhibitionist 36? Because i cant seem to go to 37. I trying doing exhibitionism with family but i tried both drop remote and leg up the sofa it still didnt take any effect to the quest. What I have to do increase my exhibitionism to 37 cause i tried the Webcam mode alr but it says i cannot increase from anal part already

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Is there anyone stuck at exhibitionist 36? Because i cant seem to go to 37. I trying doing exhibitionism with family but i tried both drop remote and leg up the sofa it still didnt take any effect to the quest. What I have to do increase my exhibitionism to 37 cause i tried the Webcam mode alr but it says i cannot increase from anal part already
you now need the event outside where it pulls out and masturbates to settle the worth but 100 lust.
I had the problem only ^ ^
but beware you need the 2 sets set sons he does not show the event next to the dresses load.

100 lust an than this^^

my confidence geht not higer of 33 Gym goes not more swimming nothing XD can where help me please ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vaelin

Hrimfrost

May 31, 2017
Since I'm not the one behind your screen. please be more specific.. No error messages or anything?
The game should work fine. Could be some conflicting software or simply a virus scanner or firewall blocking the execution.
You could try re installing the RTP.

I'll be releasing a bugfix version with the RTP included within a few days you try this version as soon as its out.
Waited for new release but the problem persists. WHen i start the game the window flickers allot and then just a static screen where i see half the text.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hmm I was pretty sure that I made it doable by only repeating the webcam quest.
I think I forgot to modify a small piece of code of at the 4th option. I'll fix that.

Should still be able to get it but it all depends on the order. Play webcam event until it increased no further and then finishing the 3rd stage of the exhibitionist event should also do it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Waited for new release but the problem persists. WHen i start the game the window flickers allot and then just a static screen where i see half the text.
Did you use Alt+ enter to go to full screen? Starting the game in full screen mode might also cause this issue.
Don't start the game in full screen mode but press F5 to make it full screen.
Because RPG maker used 4:3 resolution some black bars will be present when using widescreen A.k 19:6 etc..

Try this.
Press F1 and uncheck start full screen if it's checked..
Or edit the game.ini and make sure Fullscreen=0. (Save! and restart game after)

Reactions: Hrimfrost

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
you now need the event outside where it pulls out and masturbates to settle the worth but 100 lust.
I had the problem only ^ ^
but beware you need the 2 sets set sons he does not show the event next to the dresses load.

100 lust an than this^^

my confidence geht not higer of 33 Gym goes not more swimming nothing XD can where help me please ?
There no use getting it any higher at this point, since there's no dependency on it yet at that level

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Allright Crazy, second attepmt to finish your game...
Downloaded latest and everything still working GREAT :D
Just finished my last events Exib 2 and 3 and im done with everything (y) Great job, good fix (y)
Shame 0
Confidence 32
Corruption 65
Exib 41
Week 18
Playtime 27.20
Gold 3742

but why is Sex experiences always 5 ????? :ROFLMAO:

Great work, now im waiting for a BIG PHAT UPDATE WITH A LOT OF NASTY SEX LOL (y)

:D

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
Hmm I was pretty sure that I made it doable by only repeating the webcam quest.
I think I forgot to modify a small piece of code of at the 4th option. I'll fix that.

Should still be able to get it but it all depends on the order. Play webcam event until it increased no further and then finishing the 3rd stage of the exhibitionist event should also do it.
I have repeat the webcam quest and finished the 3rd stage exhibitionist already. Webcam quest just say it cannot be increased anymore

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I have repeat the webcam quest and finished the 3rd stage exhibitionist already. Webcam quest just say it cannot be increased anymore
I know. I didn't run into problem while testing because I already had more then enough exhibitionist points.
You can use the attached save to view the last stage of the webcam event.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes