Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I think based on the levels of butt hurt, you took it way more harshly than intended. Apologies.

I think it's actually fairly rare that developers go backwards, especially in a game with an open structure where you can trigger events in different orders. It can create continuity issues. For instance, is there a scene variation for virginity in the scene with the friend's Dad? Because it might be possible you might trigger it before doing the boyfriend quest. I don't know if there's something in place to deal with that. I think that's why developers just add scenes to the latest stage of the game, to avoid such issues.

Wow, the Battlefield 5 argument! I think there are enough videos on the internet breaking down that one, no need to go into it here, lol.

Just want to set the record straight, I never said I didn't like them, obviously I do like them or else I wouldn't have started playing. I thought that could go without saying, why would I be in this thread if I didn't like the game? I don't like rpg maker that much, so if I'm playing it, it means I like it. This and Selena OHA are the only ones I play. I loved the Valentina game that got cancelled that was very similar to this one, it's an itch I need scratched, obviously. Just miss some of the variety from earlier updates, that's all. Isn't that looking from a broad perspective? Because different types of content hit a wider percentage of the audience, don't care if it's in my personal wheelhouse or not.
I know I'm aware the issue's it may cause, don't remind me of the headaches I've had at some time. ;)
I didn't play battlefield 5 . (I stopped at 3) so no clue what's going on with that, but I can take a guess.

About the exhibitionist event. That was my interpretation when I red that text.
Unfortunately text kinda lacks nuances so it's not always clean how it's meant exactly.

I didn't know how to interpertate the smiley at the end . I mean depending on how you read the previous text and my mood it could either be a joke or just making fun of it. Anyway it's clear it wasn't intended as such no use on dwelling on that.

Just curious can you give me an example of the some of the variety that you mean?

I mean In my view this update had quite some variation, but in the end it all depends on someone's preferences of course.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I think i broke the game doing exhibisionist stuff too quickly. I haven't abused the shameless cheat. It doesn't give me the third stage of the exhibisionist challenges and i even made camwhoring level 4.
This game have problems balancing progression. I was camwhore level 3 and still she was ashamed of wearing a bikini at beach workplace...
Were you able to trigger stage2? there's bug in current release if you haven't unlocked stage 2 in previous version stage2 and further won't trigger. I'll be release a bug fix for that.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hey, everybody,

i have problems while playing. once on beachjob and once during photo shootings i get an error message and when i press OK the game will stop.

Script ´Cache`line 106: RGSSError occurred.
failes to create bitmap

is there any way to fix it or wait for an update?

thanks for help :)
Sorry, I've never had anyone having this issue, not did I have ever experience this issue my self.
Look like an error RPM maker is generating.

I found this link with gives more info.

Perhaps the archive is corrupted? Are you playing the compressed version by any chance?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Were you able to trigger stage2? there's bug in current release if you haven't unlocked stage 2 in previous version stage2 and further won't trigger. I'll be release a bug fix for that.
Yes, stage 2 triggered. And i haven't played a previous version. I noticed that the "exhibisionist exercise" of flashing brother and father panties while watching TV stay white instead of becoming green like usually happen when you complete a quest.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yes, stage 2 triggered. And i haven't played a previous version. I noticed that the "exhibisionist exercise" of flashing brother and father panties while watching TV stay white instead of becoming green like usually happen when you complete a quest.
The TV event isn't stage2. The correct quest is exhibitionist contest stage2. I'm pretty you hitting the bug in this version, since you indicated that this is you first time playing. I'll release a bug fixed version that will fix this.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hello
I just get a static screen when starting the game. I did what the redme file said. please help!
Since I'm not the one behind your screen. please be more specific.. No error messages or anything?
The game should work fine. Could be some conflicting software or simply a virus scanner or firewall blocking the execution.
You could try re installing the RTP.

I'll be releasing a bugfix version with the RTP included within a few days you try this version as soon as its out.

Reactions: Hrimfrost

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Sorry, I've never had anyone having this issue, not did I have ever experience this issue my self.
Look like an error RPM maker is generating.

I found this link with gives more info.

Perhaps the archive is corrupted? Are you playing the compressed version by any chance?
Nope, is the full game, now the same Error in Shool event -.-

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Nice to hear you're enjoying the game. 26 Hours o_O;).

A new modeling event will probably be released in some future release. They're only 4 stage thus far.
Yeah the 2nd and 3rd stage of the exhibitionist event can't be triggered if you hadn't already unlocked stage2 in the previous version, because I forgot to put back a setting. I'll release a bugfix release to fix that issiue within a few days.
Okay , ill be waiting for the fix then ;)
Done every other events, only exibitionist 2 and 3 left. Everything else worked perfectly.
Finally a Dev who read everything people write and answer to the complaints, good job :)
TX :p

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
Anyone has the save for the college event between 2nd and 3rd teaching assistant? Cause I am currently playing the latest save and it kinda tedious to track which save will trigger it. Or does anyone know which save is the closer to the college event?

Giddion

Nov 22, 2017
About zero, simply because the engine doesn't support it, neither would I have a mac to test it on.
Which engine? The site has you flagged as RPGM and there are plenty of RPGM games here with a Mac build. If you would like a tester I am available and a software developer myself.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone has the save for the college event between 2nd and 3rd teaching assistant? Cause I am currently playing the latest save and it kinda tedious to track which save will trigger it. Or does anyone know which save is the closer to the college event?
Let me see if I can find one.
Actually you can use safefile5 for that. Go right to college . After college the 3rd stage wil unlock as the enter the hallway on the 1st floor.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Which engine? The site has you flagged as RPGM and there are plenty of RPGM games here with a Mac build. If you would like a tester I am available and a software developer myself.
RPGM has many versions. I'm using VX Ace only the lastest version MV can also work on macs I believe, since it mostly Java script based and actually can run in a browser.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Nope, is the full game, now the same Error in Shool event -.-
Did you read the forum posts I send the link too? It seems to be related to corrupted images which cause the game to crash.
So one of more files might have got corrupted. Re-downloading the game or reinstalling the Vx Ace RTP might solve that.
I'll be uploading the bugfix release soon which will include the RTP you could try that one too.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys.

Here's version 1.01. This fixes the bug that prevented new players or people who hadn't unlocked stage2 of the exhibitionist contest event to trigger stage2 and stage3 of this event.

Other then that I added some older events to the recollection room. The balcony event in particular was a real pain in the ass to add to the recollection room since the old event consisted of 4 separated events on 3 maps. I eventually managed to bring that down to 2 global events. I've also replaced all the CG that were used at the Gina beach event. See below for a comparison between one of the old and the new one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And last but not least the link:

The package is slightly bigger and includes the RTP this time.
I've compressed the wallpapers by covering them to webp format to save some space.

UncleVT If you could do the honors again? Thanks!!

Last edited:

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
My character's current shame level is 38. But I need to reduce it to 36 to trigger a event. I tried the job in the library, Beach restaurant, life guard, cosplay job where U have to wear cowboy costume and even tried a massage. But nothing happened. did I miss something? Playing the game after a long time so can't say. I will be very grateful if someone can help me out with that.

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
My character's current shame level is 38. But I need to reduce it to 36 to trigger a event. I tried the job in the library, Beach restaurant, life guard, cosplay job where U have to wear cowboy costume and even tried a massage. But nothing happened. did I miss something? Playing the game after a long time so can't say. I will be very grateful if someone can help me out with that.
If shame is that low, shouldn't the strip club job have opened already?

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes