Future!Phantom

"Someone else might get it wrong"
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Hi, another case of the quests not working, for me it's talking to Lexi when she's alone in the living room. Would appreciate a fix. Fantastic game so far!
Fixed your save and attached it below.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
whay I cant go to girls apartment
Which girl?

If this is the issue with the locations at the estate/town center not being available, post a save file and I'll be able to go in and fix it. If not, I'm going to need some more detail about the issue.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Looking into your save file I noticed that it was still on Update v2.1.1, and had not updated to the new version. As soon as I loaded the save using the latest version the save automatically updated and fixed itself.

I've attached the save file below but just make check to make sure its running on the latest version of the game - Update v2.2.1 (with the most recent HotFix found here)

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
BugFix v2.2.2 is due to be released tomorrow on Monday 19th April.

I can never make each update 100% bug-proof. Some issues don't turn up until the game is played naturally, and whilst each update and piece of content is tested, I can never account for every variation in playstyle.

Which is why your feedback is so important to the improvement of this project. I've never shied away from even the nit-pickiest bug reports, because every detail matters. A lot of Chapter 2's updates focus on improving and overhauling existing features and content, and so your detailed feedback is greatly appreciated to ensure that I maintain a quality standard I'm happy with.

Next week I'll be looking at announcing the release schedule for Update v2.3.1 - The Intimacy Update, but until then, keep the suggestions and bug-reports coming in.

Thank you all,
Blue Phantom

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Community Service [BugFix v2.2.2] [Blue Phantom]
Changelog:
Saves created from v2.1.1 onwards will be automatically updated to the latest version upon loading in.
This BugFix also includes some source files to be copied into the resources folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads (774KB):
- -

Reactions: Smellfire

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh saves are incompatible...last time i played it was probably 1.7.2 .... were there alot of content between 2.2.2?

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
eh saves are incompatible...last time i played it was probably 1.7.2 .... were there alot of content between 2.2.2?
Update v2.2.1 will be the fifth update since v1.7.2, you can find the full changelogs on the first page of this thread. During Update v2.1.1 a lot of the game's background code was updated, and we removed support for saves from before that point. Saves created on or after v2.1.1 are currently the only saves that can be auto-updated to the new version. Saves older than this will encounter issues and won't work with the new content.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
As quoted, both sentences are also lacking needed commas. It should be "Wait, let me guess. You seem like an 'assault' kind of girl, Alessa."
That does make more sense, though grammatically its still as bad as saying offense when you mean offence! ;) Only joking.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Update v2.3.1 - The Intimacy Update Release Schedule
This update will overhaul all interactive intimate events in the game, changing the format and improving the UI. I don't expect there to be much in the way of new content, as the majority of my time will be taken rewriting a lot of the code used in these scenes.

This is the current release schedule for the next update. This schedule is subject to change depending on future events.
Mon 10th May - Phantom Tier Early Access
Wed 12th May - Sponsor Tier Early Access
Fri 14th May - Supporter Tier Early Access
Mon 17th May - Discord Release
Tue 18th May - Public Release

Versions released before the Discord Release are considered Test Versions of the update, and may be more prone to bugs/errors/typos. Early Access to Test Versions are rewards for our Patrons on our . Patreon support enables me to have a way to pay for the time I put into the game, and continue to improve the game.

Thank you all,
Blue Phantom

Reactions: Henry73au

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
i started a new save trying to find errors and this is what i found

- when you use your wish to summon Jen in prologue there is an error with image "MQ001-101.webp "
- when you go cory's house you got an error with "aunhome.webp"
-when yougo to carolina in the bathroom there is an error with "mq002-102.webp"
-in the spa at 9:00 there is an error with "Eat $lexi.title's Pussy"
- not sure if its a bug, but in the spa at 15-17 lexi should stay in the pool but she isn't there both days
- the second spa day she isnt' in the pool 9-11
- on free roaming, with lexi in the living room when you go to want to do something together got errors in $lexi.title Masturbating and Eat $lexi.title's Pussy
-not sure in chapter one, but in chapter 2 when i try to do the event with anya in the forest there is no content, at least until i end the ghost quest with alex

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
i started a new save trying to find errors and this is what i found

- when you use your wish to summon Jen in prologue there is an error with image "MQ001-101.webp "
- when you go cory's house you got an error with "aunhome.webp"
-when yougo to carolina in the bathroom there is an error with "mq002-102.webp"
-in the spa at 9:00 there is an error with "Eat $lexi.title's Pussy"
- not sure if its a bug, but in the spa at 15-17 lexi should stay in the pool but she isn't there both days
- the second spa day she isnt' in the pool 9-11
- on free roaming, with lexi in the living room when you go to want to do something together got errors in $lexi.title Masturbating and Eat $lexi.title's Pussy
-not sure in chapter one, but in chapter 2 when i try to do the event with anya in the forest there is no content, at least until i end the ghost quest with alex
- The issue with Jen's image has been fixed for the next update
- The issue with Cory's Home image has been fixed for the next update
- The issue with Carolina's image has been fixed for the next update
- The issue with Lexi not appearing during the Resort Weekend Event has been fixed for the next update
- The issues with $lexi.title were fixed with the latest BugFix v2.2.2, and no further action was needed in my testing

The final issue however, is another matter. Anya's Forest Event is unrelated to Alex's Questline, and you shouldn't need to complete the quest in order to make anya's content appear. I tried to replicate the bug myself, but was unable to, and everything worked as intended.

Did you encounter the bug started from Chapter 1, or did you quickstart to Chapter 2?
Did Anya's Avatar appear in the forest, or was she absent?
When the event started, did anything show up, or did it just return a blank screen?

If you still have a save file either just before the bug, or shortly after it fixed itself by finishing Alex's quest, if you could post it here and I can try and backtrack through and see if I can find the error. Other than that, I'm not sure what I can do to solve this issue, as my testing showed everything working properly.

Reactions: Henry73au

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
You have to chase the cat to get the Anya content or you'll unknowingly lock it off (definitely made this mistake and had to save edit to fix it).

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
- The issue with Jen's image has been fixed for the next update
- The issue with Cory's Home image has been fixed for the next update
- The issue with Carolina's image has been fixed for the next update
- The issue with Lexi not appearing during the Resort Weekend Event has been fixed for the next update
- The issues with $lexi.title were fixed with the latest BugFix v2.2.2, and no further action was needed in my testing

The final issue however, is another matter. Anya's Forest Event is unrelated to Alex's Questline, and you shouldn't need to complete the quest in order to make anya's content appear. I tried to replicate the bug myself, but was unable to, and everything worked as intended.

Did you encounter the bug started from Chapter 1, or did you quickstart to Chapter 2?
Did Anya's Avatar appear in the forest, or was she absent?
When the event started, did anything show up, or did it just return a blank screen?

If you still have a save file either just before the bug, or shortly after it fixed itself by finishing Alex's quest, if you could post it here and I can try and backtrack through and see if I can find the error. Other than that, I'm not sure what I can do to solve this issue, as my testing showed everything working properly.
honestly, i dont know what i did, it was in chapter 2 after a clean save from the start and i dont have a save. in my main save i didn't have any problem, but with that issue i talked with her to start the event and i got a clean screen with only the background and i had to use the turn back arrow, then i ended a side quest, and it fixed alone

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
In Google Chrome, by clicking the right button on the page, there is an item translate to ... the language I need

Maybe I have something broken
I'm not sure how Google's in-built translator works, and I don't know if it's compatible with these games, so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to help with that regard. If anyone has any experience with using Google's translate system on HTML games they might be able to give some imput.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes