cevirmenimsi

Nov 10, 2018
Community Service [BugFix v2.1.2] [Blue Phantom]
Changelog - BugFix v2.1.2
Saves starting from v2.1.1 will auto-update when you load them in a new version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads (HTML ONLY - 2.6MB):
MEGA - GoogleDrive -

Also, the Extended Video Pack is now available for Supporter Tier and above. This pack replaces 306 video clips from the Base Game with 30 second versions. You can get access to download this pack by joining the Supporter, Sponsor, or Phantom Tier on our .
  • Fixed an issue with players being unable to progress "We Didn't Start The Fire" (Carolina Quest) after picking the "Prevent" option

not work :(

my save:

Last edited:

Future!Phantom

"Someone else might get it wrong"
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
  • Fixed an issue with players being unable to progress "We Didn't Start The Fire" (Carolina Quest) after picking the "Prevent" option

not work :(

my save:
I downloaded your save but was unable to open it in-game, and an error message was returned. Upon looking deeper into the save file with a save editor I was able to see that your save is on v2.2.1. Have you tried using the latest bugfix v2.2.2? This may solve the issue.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Reminder of v2.3.1 Release Schedule
Please note: Early access versions are test versions of the game. The main content will have been completed, but there may be some tweaks, changes, or tasks that will be completed for the Public Release.

Monday 10th May - (v2.3.0) Phantom Tier Early Access
Wednesday 12th May- (v2.3.0) Sponsor Tier Early Access
Friday 14th May - (v2.3.0) Supporter Tier Early Access
Monday 17th May - (v2.3.1) Discord Release
Tuesday 18th May - (v2.3.1) Public Release

You can get Early Access to Test Versions of the Update, as well as other perks, by joining our . We are also open to suggestions on how to improve our Patreon Page, as we want to be able to offer a variety of rewards and benefits across all of our tiers.

Thank you all,
Blue Phantom

Whale_Shark

Talking Shark. Developer of Confidence Man
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I quite like this game! I'll be keeping an eye on it

TonyBimerix

Apr 9, 2021
Hi I'm playing this game using joiplay on android. I'm unable to access side drop-down menu. Everytime I open the game I have to start from beginning. So is there any way to access the menu, save file option,etc.. on joiplay, or any other apks for running the game

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Hi I'm playing this game using joiplay on android. I'm unable to access side drop-down menu. Everytime I open the game I have to start from beginning. So is there any way to access the menu, save file option,etc.. on joiplay, or any other apks for running the game
Since I don't play/test/build the game for mobile devices, I can't really say much regarding joiplay or other apks. However, this is a comment I've seen before on sites that host online versions of the game. Up until now, there has been an issue with the sidebar where attempting to toggle it off would make it disappear entirely. Fortunately, I was finally able to fix this for v2.3.1.

Whilst there may be somebody else that can talk about the more mobile specific parts of your question, it's entirely possibly that the problem gets fixed with the next update. If not, then I'll try to look into having the sidebar details accessible somewhere in game.

Nightowl9000

Apr 3, 2021
Hi, I can't proceed with these two misc. quests, "See whats happening in the forest" and "Talk to Lexi when she is alone in the living room"

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Hi, I can't proceed with these two misc. quests, "See whats happening in the forest" and "Talk to Lexi when she is alone in the living room"
Hi, I have repaired your save file. These two misc quests are now able to be completed.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
[v2.3.1] Header Final.png
Community Service [v2.3.1 - The Intimacy Update] [Blue Phantom]
Changelog - v2.3.1
Saves from v2.1.1 onwards will auto-update to the new version upon loading.

All Files (v2.3.1 - 1.08 GB): - -
v2.2.1 -> v2.3.1 Update Only (81.4 MB): - -

Please enjoy this update, and we encourage people to check out my to keep up to date with news, updates, and previews. Also please check out my , where you can see the additional benefits for supporting me.

Thank you all,
Blue Phantom

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Community Service [v2.3.1 - The Intimacy Update] [Compressed Version] [Blue Phantom]
This version of the game has been heavily compressed and might be more prone to more unique bug/errors, and may even break the game. For best results please play the Uncompressed Version.

Original Size: 1.08 GB
Compressed Size: 371.0 MB

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
a bug when going into the forest in the
Characters present at this location:
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><</if>>

Solution: in the code
<<if $anya.location is "forest"
missing >>

Last edited:

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I really liked the premise of this game, so much that I researched and started watching the tv series it was based on. I have yet, however, to do an update that isn't buggy being playability. Even starting a new game everytime. I get this is early in it's development but please get some volunteer testers & focus on fixing the existing game before you add even more bad code

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
a bug when going into the forest in the
Characters present at this location:
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><</if>>

Solution: in the code
<<if $anya.location is "forest"
missing >>
This error has been fixed and will go live with the next BugFix.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I really liked the premise of this game, so much that I researched and started watching the tv series it was based on. I have yet, however, to do an update that isn't buggy being playability. Even starting a new game everytime. I get this is early in it's development but please get some volunteer testers & focus on fixing the existing game before you add even more bad code
I'll admit that the game can have quite a few bugs. Since programming isn't my background I'm constantly learning new code and fixing all aspects of the game. I wouldn't say that the updates are ever unplayable. Even before the early test versions go out to patrons I run through each update to ensure it can be played start to finish. Sometimes errors slip by, but more often than not it's the typos that catch me out.

You mention that you start a new game every time? Given how the game auto-updates saves since v2.1.1, and before that we had support for saves as far back as v1.3.1, I'm not sure why there is the necessity to do a fresh save every update. Maybe I'm just reading too much into what you're saying?

In terms of fixing the existing game and addressing any bugs, do you have any examples that you'd like to share. Most people have had no trouble playing the game normally so far, but perhaps there's some error that's being overlooked? I expect there to be flaws since this is my first project, and I expect to fix them since I want the game to be the best it can be. I never shy away from the flaws of the game and since I am a solo developer, I greatly appreciate all the help and comments I can get.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Thanx for the quick reply. I'm hoping a fresh download with new start from the beginning will solve any issue. I will write down any errors I see. I AM and developer, not necessarily games, and would be more than happy to help you test versions and updates before any new releases. Will let you know

Reactions: Future!Phantom

SlimMckenzie

Apr 9, 2018
I've been enjoying the game so far, but I'm unable to progress with Lexi. It's still telling me to talk to her in the living room alone. I'm not if I've missed something, or it's similar to the issues you've fixed on other save files. I'll attach my save, but I apologize if it's just user error!

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I've been enjoying the game so far, but I'm unable to progress with Lexi. It's still telling me to talk to her in the living room alone. I'm not if I've missed something, or it's similar to the issues you've fixed on other save files. I'll attach my save, but I apologize if it's just user error!
This error has been fixed and I have attached your save below.

As a note about this particular issue for everyone: I know what is happening, and I know how to fix save files with the error, what I don't currently know is what the initial cause of the bug is and why it's happening. I'm currently looking into different methods I can implement to stop it from happening, but in the meantime I am able to fix peoples saves.

baddog99

Oct 14, 2020
Just a quick question, what is the MC's character like? Submissive, dominate, a dark corruptor or a goody-two-shoes??
I don't mind spoilers.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes