Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
Fun and engaging game so far.

Didn't see this commented on in the earlier posts, but I did come across an odd glitch. If you choose to stay with Lucile after big conversation, the morning after scene doesn't trigger ... until morning after scene with Alice and Elly.

Looking forward to the update, as the Lucile and Daiana storylines are entering a great phase.

Raysback12

Jul 10, 2020
i agree and MC didnt like the thought of it and wasnt really on board either but rather took it as a necessary evil, something I, the player, would not. so it would at best be forced sharing and for a harem game it#s just not accaptable for a vast majority of harem enthusiasts
The about section on his patreon says no ntr or rape ever... but it also says planned genres swinging and multiple penetration, I have also definitely seen the dev talk about us not knowing the dads story and his plans for redeeming him yet, but the swinging would be optional. My guess is hes going to say the dad has been drowning his desires for the daughter by drinking and pushing his family away. Not looking forward to the development being slowed by dual routes.

Reactions: EJW

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So is MC gonna cuck cody or not? Cuz it'd be a real waste if MC doesn't.
If it is I suspect it'll be a little more wholesome than just straight netori or cuckoldry. As much as I normally wanna steal every man's girl in these games Cody is too much of a bro.
Probably some swinging or sharing scenes or something. I do agree that it'd be a waste to have nothing with that hot milf but since she's not one of the harem girls I doubt there'd be much of a focus on her if there's any.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
The developer for this game made it very clear long ago on this thread that he simply is not the cuckolding kind of man.
i'm playing devils advocate here, but that isn't quite true considering alice is married. that said, it's not netori without cause. it's roughly the same idea as murder in self defense/defense of others. it's still murder, but more socially justified based on the 'agreed upon' moral guidelines.

but i'm sure both you and the dev know i'm no fan of NTR in any form really. i just choose to look at what MC is doing with alice is 'justified' and turn a blind eye to the netori aspect of it. MC's dad doesn't seem to care about others feelings, why should i care about his feeling.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

GmFn1869

Jan 5, 2018
Is there any way to romance only Alice and Elly?

Based on the Complex Society speech by Cadence, it feels like there should be an option to choose only the characters who mean the most to the MC. It devalues that speech and the concept for which the game is named if the MC is forced to pursue every female. Why would people with whom the MC has so little history or prior interaction mean as much to the MC as people the MC has cared about for years?

Reactions: SuperPerv96

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Complex Society v0.22.2-a is out!!
CS header9-2.png
CHANGELOG from v0.22.1a to v0.22.2a:

• Upgraded resolution from 1280x720 to 1920x1080.
  • All images have been upscaled or re-done.
  • All animations have been upscaled and interpoled to 1080p 60fps.
  • New content for the Bonus Gallery.
  • Proofreading changes.
  • GUI changes.
  • New sounds.
  • Bugfixes.
The game has no new content worth of downloading. I have to release it so new players can play-test it. Old saves should work but they have to be copy-pasted from the old saves folder to the new saves folder. Thanks to Viggy for making this possible.

Links in the OP have been updated.

Last edited:

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Is there any way to romance only Alice and Elly?

Based on the Complex Society speech by Cadence, it feels like there should be an option to choose only the characters who mean the most to the MC. It devalues that speech and the concept for which the game is named if the MC is forced to pursue every female. Why would people with whom the MC has so little history or prior interaction mean as much to the MC as people the MC has cared about for years?
Maybe in the future, but not for now.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Complex Society v0.22.2-a is out!!

CHANGELOG from v0.22.1a to v0.22.2a:

• Upgraded resolution from 1280x720 to 1920x1080.
  • All images have been upscaled or re-done.
  • All animations have been upscaled and interpoled to 1080p 60fps.
  • New content for the Bonus Gallery.
  • Proofreading changes.
  • GUI changes.
  • New sounds.
  • Bugfixes.
The game has no new content worth of downloading. I have to release it so new players can play-test it. Old saves should work but they have to be copy-pasted from the old saves folder to the new saves folder. Thanks to Viggy for making this possible.

Links in the OP have been updated.
Thanks for your hard work improving the game! i have one question for you, What new content the next release will have?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Complex Society [v0.22.2a] [AbrokenA Productions]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 812 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes