Oct 10, 2019
I tried to determine if this game could be something I like but by searching the thread I was unable to get a definitive answer
so I simply ask,
is the MC the only one having sex?
was the other content removed/fixed or avoidable?
how pure or promiscuos are the girls?
I understand that apparently the game does not contain NTR but I personally am a bit more strict in my definiton of it,
or simply consider things that are not technically NTR unnecessary in a game like other characters having sex without MC involved,
I apologise for the inconvenience,
I do not want to appear as rude I simply want to discern if this game is to my taste,
I understand that different peapole have different taste so I will not ask to change the game simply information on the current state of it

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-UnRen (https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...windowed-3-7-0-unren-powershellhack-v4.92717/)
-Ren'Py SDK 8.0.2
Compression preset: Medium
Original size: 2.50 GB
Compressed size: 0.98 GB

v0.22.5b

PC: /
MAC: /

Last edited:

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
ive gone three weeks of school and codys task is still stuck at wait a few days. ive called cs phone too

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
You need to sleep in your bed. Hope that helps
It does not. I have completed all content so far and slept in my bed for about an entire month's worth of in-game time and nothing happens. The in-game walkthrough says "That's all for this character in this version of the game". I even periodically checked the bathroom at each time of day and still nothing.

Is this something you have to trigger prior to completing her content from last patch? It would be nice to know since my save is from right after the night sex scene with Alice which was the final bit of content last time.

NicoGE

Jul 31, 2022
It does not. I have completed all content so far and slept in my bed for about an entire month's worth of in-game time and nothing happens. The in-game walkthrough says "That's all for this character in this version of the game". I even periodically checked the bathroom at each time of day and still nothing.

Is this something you have to trigger prior to completing her content from last patch? It would be nice to know since my save is from right after the night sex scene with Alice which was the final bit of content last time.
Same situation

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I tried to determine if this game could be something I like but by searching the thread I was unable to get a definitive answer
so I simply ask,
is the MC the only one having sex?
was the other content removed/fixed or avoidable?
how pure or promiscuos are the girls?
I understand that apparently the game does not contain NTR but I personally am a bit more strict in my definiton of it,
or simply consider things that are not technically NTR unnecessary in a game like other characters having sex without MC involved,
I apologise for the inconvenience,
I do not want to appear as rude I simply want to discern if this game is to my taste,
I understand that different peapole have different taste so I will not ask to change the game simply information on the current state of it
MC is not the only one having sex. but thus far there is no swinging content, and while i remember hearing there was planned optional content for that, it may have been scrapped. only 2 sex scene is depicted without MC's involvement. one is MC visiting a classmates house to deliver some papers which kick starts the game with him stumbling across them having sex. no MC or love intrest involvement in that one though, so you should be fine with it. the other is MC and one of his love intrests watching some random couple get busy and then getting busy themselves.

only 2 women of the 5 we get involved with we know to have a sexual history, one who is the 'landlord's wife' Alice is in a loveless marriage. so the game does have netori, but she's the only one thus far and pretty special to the MC when the game is patched. ;)
the other, Lucile, has a struggle with sex addiction and long history she confides in you if you choose to know.
the other 3 are yet to have their sex history fleshed out yet.
thus far and as far as i'm aware once MC starts something with any of the 5, they will be dedicated and faithful. only girl on girl threesomes planned if MC makes that choice.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
I cant seem to progress Dianna's Story line. The walkthrough says to have lunch with her at school and I have done so the entire week with nothing happening.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I cant seem to progress Dianna's Story line. The walkthrough says to have lunch with her at school and I have done so the entire week with nothing happening.
i was thinking the same, but it only took 6 days of lunch for me. so it's a little over a in-game school week if it's not bugged.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2019
MC is not the only one having sex. but thus far there is no swinging content, and while i remember hearing there was planned optional content for that, it may have been scrapped. only 2 sex scene is depicted without MC's involvement. one is MC visiting a classmates house to deliver some papers which kick starts the game with him stumbling across them having sex. no MC or love intrest involvement in that one though, so you should be fine with it. the other is MC and one of his love intrests watching some random couple get busy and then getting busy themselves.

only 2 women of the 5 we get involved with we know to have a sexual history, one who is the 'landlord's wife' Alice is in a loveless marriage. so the game does have netori, but she's the only one thus far and pretty special to the MC when the game is patched. ;)
the other, Lucile, has a struggle with sex addiction and long history she confides in you if you choose to know.
the other 3 are yet to have their sex history fleshed out yet.
thus far and as far as i'm aware once MC starts something with any of the 5, they will be dedicated and faithful. only girl on girl planned if MC makes that choice.
Thank for the information,
so you confirmed that this game is not for me then,
as I said I consider any sex not with MC as superfluos and offputting,
also the history of sex addiction really sounds like something I would be disgusted by so that is also out,
regardless of if they are faithful if the have a history there is always the tougth that they will do it again,
I will never understand why peapole find sexual experience so attractive but this is not the topic for that,
the netori is also not for me as I am not that kind of person it would be better if she was divorced or something,
it does not matter anyway since it is not the only porblem with this game,
still thanks again for the time and sorry for the inconvenience,
I will now simply let this game be.

P.S.reading longer posts like this helps me with punctuation

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
is the incest patch updated to latest version? It doesn't say anything about the version. Or it works with all versions?

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
is the incest patch updated to latest version? It doesn't say anything about the version. Or it works with all versions?
I opened the script file inside and it says it's for 22.5b. so yes it is for this version and probably for this version only

90210-01209

Oct 10, 2018
I started v0.22.5b and let the developer say his peace and saved a new save and then left the game. I came back to load game and it starts all over from the beginning of v0.22.5b to let developer talk....again. Very annoying. Can this be fixed?

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes