Nov 26, 2019
Is there a new scene with Alice I already had the 6 six scenes unlocked in the gallery. Is there anything new except the talking with Daiana

Jan 15, 2018
Anyone could share their save? That would be great.
err im in confusion i downloaded that patch replaced the file..
cody refers to her as landlady and there were still remarks, like the family hugging scene, where MC implies this isnt his real family.
and when you save Elly from mr BIG Flirt the option saying she's your sister has 'lie' in parenthesis

Jan 15, 2018
how are you supposed to train each ability at least once it only gives one chance to pick a ability
you referring to Squash? you dont choose an ability you choose a playstyle: Off-Meta, Meta, or the middle (characters not commonly played but not seldomly played)
3 places to earn your points laptop + console in your room (two stats to raise each) and Nate's house
don't study Squash on your laptop prior to playing it the first time you wont get knowledge points (kinda jarring threw me off)
and ye knowledge points = studying squash
Study points = the other option right below it
there are separate points for solo practice, playing online, Nate practice (his place anytime weekends afternoon weekdays)

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The problem is that I have to play from the beginning, each and every time, and not where I saved the game.
So the problem is solved now? The thumbnail of the file you gave me says that you saved on the map and the first thing that happens when in the map is that warning about Elly and Nicole's clothes (unless the player saw that during the intro), and the WT hints say that you're still far from anything related to v0.22, so there was nothing wrong with that save. Maybe you gave me the wrong save? I'm happy if everything is fine now, but I couldn't understand the problem.

Don't know if it's intended, but you can use the school shortcut during the weekends to go to class and such. Made things way easier for me, but pretty sure it's a bug xD
Thanks, it's fixed for the next update.

Right, and from old comments this has been the case since at least 2019. You know what this looks like with a somewhat controversial tag. I am assuming you can edit the opening post though.
Sorry but I fail to see the problem here. I haven't updated the Patreon front since late 2019/early 2020 when they changed the front page format and the pretty front page that I spent almost a week doing was hidden behind the current front page. I could update it, there is nothing stopping me from that, but I also could spend my time doing anything else more productive than that because I'm surprised there is people still reading that in 2022. I'm much closer to delete the whole thing than updating it. What's the problem if it's outdated?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sorry but I fail to see the problem here. I haven't updated the Patreon front since late 2019/early 2020 when they changed the front page format and the pretty front page that I spent almost a week doing was hidden behind the current front page. I could update it, there is nothing stopping me from that, but I also could spend my time doing anything else more productive than that because I'm surprised there is people still reading that in 2022. I'm much closer to delete the whole thing than updating it. What's the problem if it's outdated?
I shouldn't speak for him but I think Ugz got upset because he thought the F95zone post was out of date and not the patreon intro.

90210-01209

Oct 10, 2018
So the problem is solved now? The thumbnail of the file you gave me says that you saved on the map and the first thing that happens when in the map is that warning about Elly and Nicole's clothes (unless the player saw that during the intro), and the WT hints say that you're still far from anything related to v0.22, so there was nothing wrong with that save. Maybe you gave me the wrong save? I'm happy if everything is fine now, but I couldn't understand the problem.

Thanks, it's fixed for the next update.

All I know is that I finished version 0.22.5b, saved it, loaded it the next day and am waiting for more.

Reactions: Vishnu Prasad H.S

satan10

May 28, 2017
how do i install the incest patch?
the archive is .rpa and not .rpy sow i cant just over rite and the archive is Name: scripts.rpa

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes