CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2077161

Overview:
This is the story of a young man who always had feelings towards his landlady and roommate but he always fought against them. Knowing that these feelings are abnormal and wrong, he'll find more girls around him to interact with and try to keep him distracted. He is even considering a possible career in the biggest e-sport fighting game of all times: Super Squash Brothers. One day he accidentally found a classmate in an unusual situation that he always thought it would be impossible to resolve and is finding that he getting a new perspective of his life by trying to help her with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-12
Release Date: 2022-10-02
Developer: AbrokenA Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22.5b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes & Known bugs:

Old saves may not work, read developer notes.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: - Fan Sig - *

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2077162 View attachment 2077163 View attachment 2077166 View attachment 2077167 View attachment 2077168 View attachment 2077169 View attachment 2077170 View attachment 2077171 View attachment 2077173 View attachment 2077174 View attachment 2077175 View attachment 2077176 View attachment 2077177 View attachment 2077179 View attachment 2077180 View attachment 2077183 View attachment 2077187 View attachment 2077190 View attachment 2078253 View attachment 2078254 View attachment 2078255 View attachment 2078256 View attachment 2078257 View attachment 2078259 View attachment 2078261 View attachment 2078263 View attachment 2078265
Thank you, AbrokenAProductions, for this game. The characters are so lovable. I have to let you know some things that will be better for your fans. First, the font size is way too small for those of us who don't have 20/20 vision. In fact, it is so small that I would expect one to have supervision in order to read it clearly. Secondly, using the I-patch, I was able to change the relationship of the characters but in the game, they were referred to by their names and not mom, mommy, sister, or daddy at any time. It would be wonderful if you can fix that so this can be a family game when the I-patch is used. It would also be great if we can rename the main characters (the family) to names of our choosing, that makes it more personal. Thank you.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
I cant download the incest patch because workupload seems not working anymore now and i cant find everywhere in website :( Could someone please upload the ipatch here
That link seems to work fine for me but here you go, had to archive it so it would fit on this site.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thank you, AbrokenAProductions, for this game. The characters are so lovable. I have to let you know some things that will be better for your fans. First, the font size is way too small for those of us who don't have 20/20 vision. In fact, it is so small that I would expect one to have supervision in order to read it clearly. Secondly, using the I-patch, I was able to change the relationship of the characters but in the game, they were referred to by their names and not mom, mommy, sister, or daddy at any time. It would be wonderful if you can fix that so this can be a family game when the I-patch is used. It would also be great if we can rename the main characters (the family) to names of our choosing, that makes it more personal. Thank you.
During the beginning of the game the narrator asks if you want to change relations. You need to select yes and enter Mom for Alice's relation. That sets the incest flag to active. You need both the incest patch and the incest flag otherwise Alice is your landlady and you'll just call her by name.

Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
During the beginning of the game the narrator asks if you want to change relations. You need to select yes and enter Mom for Alice's relation. That sets the incest flag to active. You need both the incest patch and the incest flag otherwise Alice is your landlady and you'll just call her by name.
Thanks, Mommysbuttslut, I am pretty sure I did that, and they still just used their names. I will try again. I actually entered Mommy instead of Mom, maybe that is the reason. Flashing my panties at you, babe.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thanks, Mommysbuttslut, I am pretty sure I did that, and they still just used their names. I will try again. I actually entered Mommy instead of Mom, maybe that is the reason. Flashing my panties at you, babe.
Okay, now for an update. I started the game again, and this time I entered Mom as suggested by Mommysbuttslut, and the mod said something like ok, I see what you are doing, and I agreed that this is what I wanted but in the game, nothing changed. They are still calling each other by name, with no reference to family titles. So weird. Waiting on you, Mommysbuttslut.........

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay, now for an update. I started the game again, and this time I entered Mom as suggested by Mommysbuttslut, and the mod said something like ok, I see what you are doing, and I agreed that this is what I wanted but in the game, nothing changed. They are still calling each other by name, with no reference to family titles. So weird. Waiting on you, Mommysbuttslut.........
If you entered mom and enabled the incest flag then all I can think is that you didn't correctly install the incest patch before. Since the patch replaces the entire scripts.rpa you'll have to hit replace and not skip on the confirmation window. Since I've made the same mistake before, all I can think is you rushed through and hit skip instead of replace. If that doesn't work then I'm at a loss.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ok Mommysbuttslut, I think I figured it out. What I thought was the incest patch, was just the "scripts" patch. A couple of messages up I saw a patch link saying "incest scripts", I will try that, this should do it. I'll update this message in a couple of minutes. No good, I'm at my wit's end, he still goes into the kitchen and says hi to Alice. As a last resort, I'm going to download the full version instead of the compressed version and try that. If others are getting the incest version, why can't I? This is pure crazy.

I got it working. The compressed version does not work with the I-patch, (at least not for me), the full version worked without a glitch. COWABUNGA DUDE!!! FINALLY!!! I was ready to take a dump in my panties.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is this last version bugged?

One scene with Nate meeting Bazzer
It just keeps saying have lunch with Bazzer.. dont it over 3 times.. still says the same.\

That is all I see new for 2 releases..

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Is this last version bugged?

One scene with Nate meeting Bazzer
It just keeps saying have lunch with Bazzer.. dont it over 3 times.. still says the same.\

That is all I see new for 2 releases..
You have to do it more often, 6 times in total.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
As one of the only sandbox games I still play and a former patreon of this game I have to admit Im slightly disappointed in this game at this point. I thought we would be much further along by now.

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
Hello,
i know that this question probably has been asked/answered before, and i tried to search but did not get the answer i want
can i completely skip Lucile content? or is it mandatory? i do not want to have anything with her
if it is mandatory, then i will just skip this game

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Hello,
i know that this question probably has been asked/answered before, and i tried to search but did not get the answer i want
can i completely skip Lucile content? or is it mandatory? i do not want to have anything with her
if it is mandatory, then i will just skip this game
for now it is mandatory. i've a feeling dev might rework things at a later point though.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes