nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
I'm having problems with the incest patch because I put it in the folder named game but the mc keeps referring her as the landlady, so i don't know what the problem is.

tont24

Dec 8, 2018
Apologies if someone already answered this and I'm just dumb, but how do you change the MCs name? I tried looking on the phone, laptop, and also tried searching this thread, but I can't find it.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I AbrokenA Productions just do not understand... first of all thank you for the new update... but i am wondering... from you developer note

About old saves (v0.22.1 and before):
The game was upgraded from 1280x720 to 1920x1080 in v0.22.2, which means it's actually a new game with new files and new save files. You can copy-paste your saves from your old save folder into the new save folder and most saves should still work. If none of them work, start a new game.

Now from me fortune the save work... but i have a little problem here. Till the last version i had incest on. Me MC call Alice mom every time. But now i have some problem... My MC calls Alice always and only Alice and no longer Mom! So i think perhpas i need to restart the game?
So i try to restart the game from scratch again... and the game ask me who relationship i want with this character?
So i put Alice as Mom... and the game tell me bla bla bla i know what you are doing are you sure? So i say yes.
But when the game start... the MC continue to call his mother "Alice"! Also... every time MC's think about her... she is married and not she is me mother... So me question is... do the developer have change also the script? I can understand that the developer wanna make the game more polish. But this look like he wanna cancel e remove the things that the game make it great... If i put this kind of realtionship i expect to see the text in the correct order...
I also made two screenshot. One is from version 0.22.1a and the other is 0.22.5b Just to let the developer understand the things.

0.22.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0.22.5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see i load both save. On the v0.22.1a the text say Hi mom! I'm home! While if i load it on the new v0.22.5b the text say: Hi Alice! I'm home!
Why? There is some missing linee in the script? or perhaps i forgot something... If the problem is the script, please can you correct it? Because this ruin the intere plot like this.

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: elysa67

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Now from me fortune the save work... but i have a little problem here. Till the last version i had incest on. Me MC call Alice mom every time. But now i have some problem... My MC calls Alice always and only Alice and no longer Mom! So i think perhpas i need to restart the game?
Chill, read the first page and install the incest patch. Incest is still there, it just needs the patch to work now.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Chill, read the first page and install the incest patch. Incest is still there, it just needs the patch to work now.
lol sorry, but having played since day one, I didn't think it needed a patch now... In the sense that in the first versions it was enough to change the name and that's it. Having never used a patch on this game. I didn't think it needed a patch right now. Thanks for the info I try to download it immediately

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
lol sorry, but having played since day one, I didn't think it needed a patch now... In the sense that in the first versions it was enough to change the name and that's it. Having never used a patch on this game. I didn't think it needed a patch right now. Thanks for the info I try to download it immediately
did it work for you? because i used the incest patch and the mc still call her alice so i dont know what im doing wrong......

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
did it work for you? because i used the incest patch and the mc still call her alice so i dont know what im doing wrong......
Did you also change her title to mom during the intro survey? Pretty sure you need the patch plus the flag that gets set during the beginning.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Did you also change her title to mom during the intro survey? Pretty sure you need the patch plus the flag that gets set during the beginning.
Sorry if I only answer now. But strangely I have not received any alerts on the forum.
I use the incest patch. Put the incest in the game folder of the game. And for now it work for me. I try me old save and also a fresh start. And both work with the incest patch.

If you are new. it is as it says Mommysbuttslut. You need to start a new game. And after the game ask: if you wanna change the relationship. Say yes. Then click on alice and write mom. If everything go well, the game see that you have the incest patch on and tell you incest mode patch or something like that. If i am not mystaken it also say the number of the version of the game.
If you have old save... perhaps you save are in some way broken... i hope i'm wrong. I can't say anything else.

Last edited:

Diegobrandinho

Apr 6, 2022
So question. Just booted up the game, and I'm well aware of the landlady thing to dodge patreon rulings. I don't care so much about incest fetish, but i generally change the relations to family because that's what they are supposed to be anyway, and the game makes more sense that way. But here, at the start of the game, its trying to discourage me from changing with multiple warnings. So what gives? Is the landlady thing the more authentic experience or the dev is just really scared of Patreon?
You read the incest patch now, read the first page

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
Sorry if I only answer now. But strangely I have not received any alerts on the forum.
I use the incest patch. Put the incest in the game folder of the game. And for now it work for me. I try me old save and also a fresh start. And both work with the incest patch.

If you are new. it is as it says Mommysbuttslut. You need to start a new game. And after the game ask: if you wanna change the relationship. Say yes. Then click on alice and write mom. If everything go well, the game see that you have the incest patch on and tell you incest mode patch or something like that. If i am not mystaken it also say the number of the version of the game.
If you have old save... perhaps you save are in some way broken... i hope i'm wrong. I can't say anything else.
OOOH i did not know that i had to also change the relationships too, i thought it was like the other patches from games in here that you put the patch in the game folder and that's it so thanks bros!! tha did the trick

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
Dec 13, 2018
OMG this needs an Android port. Seriously is no one up to the challenge. Where are the Android port heroes...
I need a hero

Last edited:
Reactions: AGuy___

Shuen1000

Nov 18, 2021
This maybe sound weird but I been running game in joiplay this whole times and it's work just fine but seem like not for v0.22.5b Dunno why :WaitWhat:

Reactions: elysa67
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes