WinteryEdge

Game Developer
May 14, 2022
Have been enjoying this game so far, looking forward to playing the new update when I get the chance.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Dev really needs to separate the stories like it was suggested to be planned in game, having to fuck that slut Nicole or Lucille shouldn't be a requirement for a game about incest. Half the game's plot is about your sister accepting you're fucking some dumb slut instead of her when I don't even care about Nicole in the slightest. Also the scene with the teacher where the dev encourages you to say you're a cuck for a reward rubs me the wrong way.
This entire game feels like a NTR set up but the dev is afraid of the backlash and I would prefer if he'd just give in to his shit fetish so I could blacklist it instead of having to play the game to figure it out.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Is there a scene in this game where you are working in a store and see a girl shoplifting? I remember it being a Koitaku type game but can't recall which one.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
"I wish this dev would ruin his game for me so I can drop it"
Well I'll give you some credit, the name fits.
elaborate without personal attacks, he clearly wants to ruin his game, otherwise these elements wouldn't be alluded to in the game, yet is afraid of the backlash as he admits in the Dev notes.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
elaborate without personal attacks, he clearly wants to ruin his game, otherwise these elements wouldn't be alluded to in the game, yet is afraid of the backlash as he admits in the Dev notes.
I don't need to elaborate anything. If you're only here waiting for the dev to ruin his own game so you can drop it then just save everyone's sanity, including your own and just drop it. Making passive aggressive toxic posts about how you're just waiting for a chance to drop the game is pretty stupid, can't complain if someone decides to point it out to you.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
I don't need to elaborate anything. If you're only here waiting for the dev to ruin his own game so you can drop it then just save everyone's sanity, including your own and just drop it. Making passive aggressive toxic posts about how you're just waiting for a chance to drop the game is pretty stupid, can't complain if someone decides to point it out to you.
elaborate without personal attacks

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Complex Society v0.23.1-a is out for supporters!!
CS header10.png

CHANGELOG from v0.22.5a to v0.23.1a:
  • Elly's story progress.
  • 32 animations.
  • +500 CGs.
  • New content in the Main Gallery.
  • New content for the Bonus Gallery.
  • New sounds and music.
  • GUI changes.
The update will be public in 5-7 days if no major bugs are reported.

Last edited:

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Hey AbA!

How does it feel to be a good dev who produces a good game? I bet it feels good!

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes