CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I just downloaded the new version and I keep getting this:

N\ screenshot0001.png
Nothing else happens, please somebody help me.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The only thing I can do is X out of the game, and I get this:
screenshot0002.png
Have I been blackballed for some reason? This doesn't make any sense.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Can someone please port this newest update to Android? For whatever reason my joiplay won't let me launch it so I've been stuck waiting on a port for the last two updates. I would greatly appreciate it!
Same since 22.00 something update it does not work
Hi, are you using the latest version of joiplay? I tried to see if it worked and everything went well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe you should try downloading the Patreon version and the plugins, they are regularly updated there. (and after a while they put the links for free, I guess they must be free now since the last update was in February)

The incest patch works? Anyone checked?
It's working fine (at least in joiplay)

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
The in-game walkthrough says "That's all for this character" for everyone. There seems to be no new content for Elly when I try to follow the Cyan coloured sections of the external walkthrough.
My previous saves are from version 22.5b, is this problem the same for everyone else or have I missed something?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You're missing the bottom part of the screen with the button you need to press. If you're on PC then hit the "a" key and reduce the line spacing scaling so you can get to the click here button.
Mommysbuttslut, I missed you, brother, and as always, you have saved me again. Flashing my wet sticky panties at you with lots of love. I just hope the Ipatch is now working.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Is it a bug or a feature that only 30 pages of saves are available without a way to scroll further? I have a lot more and can't really play with only 30 pages.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is it a bug or a feature that only 30 pages of saves are available without a way to scroll further? I have a lot more and can't really play with only 30 pages.
I was wondering the same thing about the saves.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
PLEASE MORE UPDATES, goof game give us pregnant sex , with sis and mom . PLease

and hard corruption if can please please T.T

on the money matter, even if so think he dont have enough suports or earn to much ,
on comparation to some BIG milkers around here

suport him a little if can please T.T

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes