Aug 27, 2021
Hmm. I think I can try 0.23, I'm 2 updates back, so maybe it's finally time to try it again. Awesome game with nice tits I mean characters, yes, characters ;)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I downloaded the full version and added the Ipatch. The game started but I named Alice as Mommy and when he went into the kitchen, he called her by her name. I was going to try renaming her Mom instead, but all I got was a pink page about the game. When I tried to X out of the game after some time of only the pink page, another page with actual game characters on it asked if I really wanted to exit the game. So weird. I even downloaded the full game again and still got the same result. Now, I'm going to try the compressed version.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I downloaded the full version and added the Ipatch. The game started but I named Alice as Mommy and when he went into the kitchen, he called her by her name. I was going to try renaming her Mom instead, but all I got was a pink page about the game. When I tried to X out of the game after some time of only the pink page, another page with actual game characters on it asked if I really wanted to exit the game. So weird. I even downloaded the full game again and still got the same result. Now, I'm going to try the compressed version.
It happens to me also, sometimes she is mom and some other Alice

Mage80

Feb 6, 2022
Can someone please port this newest update to Android? For whatever reason my joiplay won't let me launch it so I've been stuck waiting on a port for the last two updates. I would greatly appreciate it!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Complex Society [v0.23.1b] [AbrokenA Productions]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 806 MB

PC/MAC: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019
Can someone please port this newest update to Android? For whatever reason my joiplay won't let me launch it so I've been stuck waiting on a port for the last two updates. I would greatly appreciate it!
Same since 22.00 something update it does not work

Mar 12, 2018
The changelog says "Elly progress" but it seems more like Daiana progress? Is that accurate? The ingame guide says that nothing new can be done with Elly...

EDIT: It seems I hadn't progressed Daiana's route for a while, the walkthrough here says there should be a trigger for Elly coming up soon. Meanwhile, I'll follow Daiana's route and see how that goes.

EDIT 2: I have completed all of Alice's scenes (it says to leave her space to think), and Daiana's scenes from v22, but I do not seem to be able to access Elly's new scenes. There hasn't been a new interaction in the living room, and I've been interacting with her for two weeks. This is long after the joint discussion in the infirmary.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes