Flood

Apr 24, 2017
I just downloaded the Mediafire file instead of the one in Mega, I hadn't used the incest patch yet and Elly's content was working. As soon as I used my old incest patch it failed to work but downloading the new patch it does now work. Hopefully this will solve someone elses problem.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I want to know do you plan to offer this as a vn as well as a sandbox like other devs do? such as lust academy i think it is called, wizard school thing. They offer the sandbox experience and the vn experience. I much prefer vn's rather than waste time in a sandbox.
I would highly prefer to not see this done. The Sandbox in this game is not even that bad or grindy, but Updates are pretty far away from each other (which is fine, Dev is also offering Reward-Pictures in 4K for Patreon). But creating a whole VN-mode would just mean that at least for a few months there would be no new content and it would put even more work aka more time between Updates on the Dev.

Mar 12, 2018
I just downloaded the Mediafire file instead of the one in Mega, I hadn't used the incest patch yet and Elly's content was working. As soon as I used my old incest patch it failed to work but downloading the new patch it does now work. Hopefully this will solve someone elses problem.
I tried this and it worked, the ingame guide updated and Elly's new interactions became available.

Kairuser

Apr 15, 2018
I'm stuck at these 2 progresses and can't proceed to do anything, I already have done everything with Elly, morning, day, night through out the week,
also, Daiana launch time for 20+ days
1680247354052.png 1680247331676.png

Reactions: rfs119

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
can't continue Daiana's story I keep having lunch with her in the afternoon and it won't advance I've done it like 100 times and never missed class

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
can't continue Daiana's story I keep having lunch with her in the afternoon and it won't advance I've done it like 100 times and never missed class
Not 100% sure, as my version probably isn't as up to date as this one, but I remember there was one character that this was the result with, and you couldn't advance the story no matter how many times you had lunch with her, and like you said, also never missed a class. And if it's the character I think it is, it's not only because no more content has been created/released, but also because she wanted to become "a good girl" and not be "easy/slutty" anymore, and the info in the game clearly stated that it was the end of her path, her storyline was complete. But like I said, my version is older, and it's been a long time since I've played this, so I could be completely wrong, and the name you said is (then) actually NOT that character I thought of. And I don't really remember character names from the game like that, not even the mom or sister's name, lol.

nixium535

Apr 6, 2017
If you don't talk to her when you're at the market with Nate, her story changes a bit. You next see her at the mall when someone mentions a redhead is spying on MC, and then you have her Thesis talk and I think after that you get the "That's all for this character" notice. If you talk to her (at the market with nate) then you set up the "Talk with her at lunch" and I was going to go down that path but it seems that it goes nowhere for now.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes