trauts

Aug 12, 2018
need a bit of help in interpreting this for daiana's hints,
go to the weekly at the mall each friday night ?? :confused: :unsure: 1681010227850.png
go to the mall every friday night? been doing that every friday night, but no daiana...:unsure:

Last edited:

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
I like the game a lot the characters are sweet and the relationships are wholesome. one thing I would recommend is a button to go class automatically since we have to go everyday it would save a whole bunch of clicking to be able to shortcut there like what we can do with the MC's bedroom

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I like the game a lot the characters are sweet and the relationships are wholesome. one thing I would recommend is a button to go class automatically since we have to go everyday it would save a whole bunch of clicking to be able to shortcut there like what we can do with the MC's bedroom
AbrokenA Productions seconded. A jump-to-homeroom button, either on the main map screen or in MC's room, would be a great QOL improvement.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
guys can anybody tell me how to unlock Alice Shower sex scene, i did multiple play throughs but it never unlocks the shower scene

KuSauXe

May 22, 2020
Been long since I've last played the game. Are there scenes with the mom yet? if none, that's alright. This game actually influence me to liking koikatsu due to the beautiful characters in the game. I just hope the developer is doing well and has no intentions of abandoning the game. It would be unfortunate to see a well-made incest game go to waste.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Been long since I've last played the game. Are there scenes with the mom yet? if none, that's alright. This game actually influence me to liking koikatsu due to the beautiful characters in the game. I just hope the developer is doing well and has no intentions of abandoning the game. It would be unfortunate to see a well-made incest game go to waste.
Yes she got some scenes in the last few updates

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes