HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hopefully someone shares a review of the ending and the game overall. Haven't played this since 2020 so I'm hoping the dev didn't have to sacrifice his vision.

florian_stinkt187

Jan 7, 2023
Hmm, I'm stuck on Bazzer/Daiana. Already completed all the content from the last version, but I keep getting told to have lunch with her even after 3 weeks of doing it without pause. In-Game Walkthrough says that I must complete her first before advancing the other characters. Also, Elly and Alice will only say "Hello" to me and then the rest of the dialogue is "...".

shut down

Apr 14, 2021
Hmm, I'm stuck on Bazzer/Daiana. Already completed all the content from the last version, but I keep getting told to have lunch with her even after 3 weeks of doing it without pause. In-Game Walkthrough says that I must complete her first before advancing the other characters. Also, Elly and Alice will only say "Hello" to me and then the rest of the dialogue is "...".
  • I had the same problem. Did you solve it

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
  • I had the same problem. Did you solve it
Same problem here

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Complex Society [v1.00.1a] [AbrokenA Productions]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 911 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doit93

Mar 1, 2020
Same problem here
I figured it out, but it requires loadin an old save file where you havent begun that last Daiana quest. When you enter the scene after you've played Squash with Nate it will progress into you two going to the store and seeing Daiana there. You will be faced with options to talk to her or not.
If you talk to her, you are stuck in this loop you've gotten yourself in, I was too. Didn't know how to get out of it, but if you instead dont talk to her, the quests involving her will not require havin lunch with her, but instead enter the mall weekly tournament on Friday. Once you've done that, you're done with her part of the story and can finally access the ending!

Hope this helps!

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
I figured it out, but it requires loadin an old save file where you havent begun that last Daiana quest. When you enter the scene after you've played Squash with Nate it will progress into you two going to the store and seeing Daiana there. You will be faced with options to talk to her or not.
If you talk to her, you are stuck in this loop you've gotten yourself in, I was too. Didn't know how to get out of it, but if you instead dont talk to her, the quests involving her will not require havin lunch with her, but instead enter the mall weekly tournament on Friday. Once you've done that, you're done with her part of the story and can finally access the ending!

Hope this helps!
It's a nice workaround until it get fixed! Luckily i got a save just before that conversation, so i could get pass that point. I'll put it here in case anyone else wants it (The save its just after that point, i said "No" to talk to her at the market and now you need to go to the mall at Friday night). Thanks!

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS and lllynx

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just wondering but have y'all tried this from the front page?
Daiana's infinite lunch bug (v0.23):
It should be fixed for v1.00, but in case it isn't, these are your two options:
1. Load a previous file and don't talk to Daiana in the market.
2. Enable the Renpy Console, load your save file, lunch with her again, press Shitf+o to open the console before the lunch ends and write "jump bazzer08_05" to trigger the right event.
It worked to clear that event last update.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
All DL links are dead, here in OP and also on itch
Edit: lol the 1.00.1b patch links are being updated, I guess I'll wait a bit

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Complex Society v1.00.1-b is out!!
CS header11-2.png

CHANGELOG from v1.00.1-a to v1.00.1-b:
  • Daiana's infinite launch has been fixed (for real this time, I hope).
CHANGELOG from v0.23.1-b to v1.00.1-a:
  • Final event.
  • 56 animations.
  • +1200 CGs.
  • New bonus gallery content.
  • New sounds and music.
  • GUI changes.
  • Bugfixes.
  • Proofreading changes.
Links in the OP have been updated.

Last edited:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
yo wth I've been holding out on replaying again until the pregnancy tag got added lol... oh well, guess I'll check it out eventually

Also I do wish I could give everyone on F95 an basic CS course so the version number whining would stop

• Angry
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Shuen1000

Nov 18, 2021
Here I thought I can skip to the next day and enjoy any scenes I wanted while doing free-roam even after I got the ending but the game send me straight to the main menu... Bit sad tbh

• Sad
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hmm, i think i'm equal parts disappointed and satisfied. disappointed for the obvious reasons of rushed ending when the project was originally planned to be a lot bigger. satisfied because despite how forced the final event was with the inclusion of daiana and lucile randomly stopping by, everything else flowed pretty naturally. there def could've been a better way to turn the 3 woman harem to 5 with MC himself fetching them or something for a total honesty no secrets thing. also a bit satisfied you at least made the attempt on your original goal with the 'free use' like end/near end goal of their relationships along with pregnancy content. i do think lucile got sidelined pretty hard though. kinda spurised you didn't add a stop by lucile's apartment event before game end. i mean canonically (sandbox elements aside) she's been sidelined for at least 2 weeks if not more no? despite her being the lewdest of the girls i don't think she'd actually be able to get off on abandonment play. lol I'm also a bit surprised you didn't have anything else about MC's dad. only mentioning him with no resolution given. i'll admit I'm not surprised about the lack of swinging content with candice and/or cody, nor am i disappointed about it. but i honestly didn't expect no resolution given for MC's dad at all. i kinda just have to assume him and alice got divorced with no issues at all. which would probably fit with his apathetic approach to his family.

small highlights, wasted drunk daiana is funny as fuck and really shows how much she holds back while being the slightly nerdy shy girl. nicole being over protective of elly during her first time having sex was as classy as it was annoying, but very in character and made me laugh.

oh well, may your next game be a complete VN so you can flex your writing skills. maybe with less technical work and more story flow you'd be less fatigued/stressed. heck i could see you making a pretty good KN if you wanted to limit branching choices. maybe you would want to partner with some other dev or game modder at some point down the road to tackle a big project like this again. *shrug* see ya around hopefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrdhrrflu
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes