Nov 30, 2019
How i can progress with Elly? i am in the part of her story that says '' Spend time with her at different times and inside the house'', i did everything with her during the week and weekend...what i need to do to advance now? i already progressed as fara s possible with Alice

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
How i can progress with Elly? i am in the part of her story that says '' Spend time with her at different times and inside the house'', i did everything with her during the week and weekend...what i need to do to advance now? i already progressed as fara s possible with Alice
What worked for me: Skip School and take a Nap in the Morning. Apparently this also works without skipping school, but at least not for me.

Reactions: Admiral Ramirez

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
For now dad is only mentioned, he is absent. And I doubt that AbrokenA Production want to spoiler us wat he will have for this char.
that seems like something he should communicate, at least wether sharing will be optional etc. i wouldnt want to waste my time with this game for a day just to find out getting cucked is unavoidable

Aug 27, 2021
There was already discussion in this thread about this, at least once. If you are so afraid, try to reach him on dm. But please, if he will tell you anything, don't spoil this. Some of us doesn't mind sharing in VN's if it's willingly.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'd be real surprised if this game had forced cuck content. Like eat my shoe surprised.
Hope there's none at all optional or otherwise though, game development goes slowly enough without devs wasting time on cuck scenes in games where they don't fit. What's the point of a harem game where you're actively avoiding sharing content? You're either getting cucked out of one of your girls or you're getting cucked out of the full content.

There was already discussion in this thread about this, at least once. If you are so afraid, try to reach him on dm. But please, if he will tell you anything, don't spoil this. Some of us doesn't mind sharing in VN's if it's willingly.
Ya no big fuck that. We've got spoiler tags for a reason and for most harem fans it's an absolute non starter. People should be safe to know they won't be cucked in a wholesome family harem game, especially by the raging stinking POS father the MC has.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
I'd be real surprised if this game had forced cuck content. Like eat my shoe surprised.
Hope there's none at all optional or otherwise though, game development goes slowly enough without devs wasting time on cuck scenes in games where they don't fit. What's the point of a harem game where you're actively avoiding sharing content? You're either getting cucked out of one of your girls or you're getting cucked out of the full content.

Ya no big fuck that. We've got spoiler tags for a reason and for most harem fans it's an absolute non starter. People should be safe to know they won't be cucked in a wholesome family harem game, especially by the raging stinking POS father the MC has.
i agree and MC didnt like the thought of it and wasnt really on board either but rather took it as a necessary evil, something I, the player, would not. so it would at best be forced sharing and for a harem game it#s just not accaptable for a vast majority of harem enthusiasts

Aug 27, 2021
I will not get involved again in this discussion. Let's just agree that different people have different tastes, and accept that.
Either way I will continued supporting this VN, and play it.

Reactions: Shadowen

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone. It's time for another Monthly Newsletter. Also available in , , and .

Last month’s Monthly Newsletter coincided with the update so I decided to skip it. I hope you enjoyed the update, I hope it was as good as what you guys had in mind, I know it ends on a cliff hanger, I know I do a lot of cliff hangers, I know I may be a cliff hanger-holic and I know I maybe should go to Cliff-Hangers Anonymous. While I reflect on that, I’m already working on the next update. The next update will be short, mostly the missing scene with Alice and some progress with Daiana.

In the first Monthly Newsletter after the previous update, I mentioned that I was planning to re-do the game some day because the 1280x720 CGs look like crap AND look like stretched crap, and that will only look worse with the upcoming 4K generation, and I still think that. The good news is that Viggy read my post and he offered me some samples of my 1280x720 CGs smartly upscaled into 4K, and those were much better than any smart upscaling image I ever did, so he offered to smart all my 1280x720 CGs (more than 4000 CGs) so I don’t have to do them again and I can just replace the old ones, so right now I’m working on a 1920x1080 version of the game.

12 - copia.png

I’m sorry to disappoint you, but that CG isn’t part of Daiana’s story. It’s from the bonus gallery (chosen by supporters in June’s Bonus Gallery poll) and I thought it would be a good example of 1280x720 vs 1920x1080. The left side is stretched to fit 1920x1080, which is similar to what most people see in their screens while playing the game.

I still have to code the game to work in 1920x1080 and maybe I’ll have to re-do one or two things, but it’s still a huge save time so I’ll gladly take it. That’s all for now. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes