Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yesterday finally download and play this last version!
And what to say? "Awesome" i really love this last update. Really good sex scene. Till the end i was like... noooo i do not think in this update the mother and the son fuck! Never been so happy that I was wrong! :ROFLMAO: When the mother finally let her son fuck her i was like :love: oh yeah finally!
The only thing that made me sad is the last scene... (ofc i save during the sex scene, because the developer say to save there, so that in the next update there be some sort of upgrade in that scene). But where the mother in some way regret it. Or at least partially she regrets her and she needs more time to think about all. I can understand why you wanted to do this. But I find it to much a cliche, since she herself had said the night before that she wouldn't be. I was hoping that unlike the other stories, there wouldn't be this cliche here. I hope that in the next update, it's not the classic from... she still needs to think about it. I hope that in the next one we go to a higher level where there are repeatable sex scenes with the mother and we move on to the sister again. I strongly hope that the father will be removed in some way. I don't know, make sure that something is discovered about the father cheating on his wife and thus lead to a sort of divorce. After all he is always out to work and it seems very strange to me that he does not hear or see anyone.

Anyway thank you

Aug 27, 2021
I, from the other hand, am not against sharing mom and sis with father, no, not NTR-netorare, just happy, loving family, BUT, only if he will stop being a dick. Big happy family could be interesting, something fresh finally, not only generic cliche "I'm a son, MC, so only I can be happy, only I can fuck my family and own everyone". But AbrokenA Productions will do as he want, I trust him that he will make something interesting, with or without sharing.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I, from the other hand, am not against sharing mom and sis with father, no, not NTR-netorare, just happy, loving family, BUT, only if he will stop being a dick. Big happy family could be interesting, something fresh finally, not only generic cliche "I'm a son, MC, so only I can be happy, only I can fuck my family and own everyone". But AbrokenA Productions will do as he want, I trust him that he will make something interesting, with or without sharing.
Nahhhhh let plane-kun turn him into a isekai protagonist on his way home. :devilish:
That jackass doesn't deserve any of the good vibes that he never helped make.

Aug 27, 2021
Oh, My, fucking... This update is awesome!! I came 3 times!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What we need now is more dirty talk from her side, and more cum on here, like on her face, breast and back at the same time.
Oh and:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I havent finished playing this update yet, but so far i really liked it! I think its really nice bc i can fell that what actually drives them both MC and Alice is Love, and i would say its real love, (sure a lot of Lust in the MC but i would say that its more love than lust) and in all the games that i have played so far the relation has been driven by lust and not by love, so its a refreshing take on such a relationship, also i like that during the scenes we are mostly inside Alice's mind, and i'm more interested to know how she is feeling, and processing the things that are happening

I also really like that this is one of the few sandboxes type of game that the scenes trought the day and the interactions with the character changes depending on how far you are on the story and what you have done with the character, for example, after you an Ely start to sleep together in the morning, you can find Elly having breakfast without her proper clothes bc, she didnt had time to change bc she was cuddling with the MC, in many sandboxes games that i have played, the developer makes advances in the story but many times they dont update the daily scenes with the characters, and it doesnt makes sences that for exaple you could maybe already have sex with some character, but she will get mad if you peep at her in the bathroom or something

Thanks AbrokenA Productions for your hard and awesome work! really love it.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Nahhhhh let plane-kun turn him into a isekai protagonist on his way home. :devilish:
That jackass doesn't deserve any of the good vibes that he never helped make.
you have a point there and the way Alice talked about relationship with her husband and what she said about feels like she's there to have sex with him ever he's in the mood for it and there no love or passion it' just empty and emotionless sex and what Cody's mom said ComplexSociety their view on familiar love and having sex is another way of express love so no way in hell that jackass is going to be part of family sexy time and I hope he does get isekai but into sentient toilet that can see hear smell taste but cannot talk in the men's restroom every man that goes into his stall always have the longest smelliest schitts and now he's literally eating shit:poop: for all eternity oh I almost forgot has all his memories so he can remember how he was a big asshole to his beautiful sexy wife and to his beautiful sexy daughter and to his very super but-ugly son oops wrong game:LOL: I men to MC and maybe that's too cruel:cry: or he's getting what he deserves:devilish:

Aug 27, 2021
You'r overreacting for my taste. Ok, if he will not get change of heart, than I'm ok with getting rid of him. But, maybe he just burned out? Maybe he is struggling with emotions towards his daughter and is afraid of that, so he cut off himself? Or he just can't express himself anymore because rezone's? But deep down he is still this loving husband, father, man but he have lost himself? Or maybe you are right and he is a duchebag beyond redemption. Let's just wait and see what AbrokenA Productions have in mind for him.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
But, maybe he just burned out? Maybe he is struggling with emotions towards his daughter and is afraid of that, so he cut off himself? Or he just can't express himself anymore because rezone's? But deep down he is still this loving husband, father, man but he have lost himself? Or maybe you are right and he is a duchebag beyond redemption.
Cool, I still hope plane-kun crashes and burns. I don't even care if he's redeemable or not, I'm the only dude in game I want creeping on my digital girls.
Either way from what we've seen though Idgaf what internal conflict he's dealing with. He treats his family like shit, that is the absolute end of my consideration for him. Whatever internal contradiction plagues him I hope he resolves it tf away from the family and the screen. The dude is just bad vibes.

Aug 27, 2021
So I see that you will not play one of my vn when I will start it finally :ROFLMAO: There will be sharing mom and daughter/'s between son and father. But that's ok. I see that this a niche here, so I don't expect anything with it. I just need to finally find strong motivation to learn a few things before I start.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So I see that you will not play one of my vn when I will start it finally :ROFLMAO: There will be sharing mom and daughter/'s between son and father. But that's ok. I see that this a niche here, so I don't expect anything with it. I just need to finally find strong motivation to learn a few things before I start.
Surelly not for me. I do not like to share any of me girls/women whether these are digital or not. If the game have choice where i can get ride of father... surelly i can try. But other way no. Or the game have only the father or only the son. Two protagonist... not for me. When you start playing a game, you always end up empathizing with someone and the other will always end up bringing you mixed emotions and hate and jealousy.

There is only one MC and all the women/girls need to stay only with him.
I am no interessed in see other dick. When i play i become the mc. So no shared no funny things with other men.
Whether he can be good or bad. And in this case it's really a piece of :poop:. Since the son practically hates him, the daughter hates him more, the wife hardly feels respect anymore. Even when him was at home she was as if she wasn't there. And it is she herself who tells her son while they make love. That she wasn't touched or make sex/love for many years.
Above all, the son has made it clear that the mother/sister is only his, that they do not need a father to be happy. Since he's gone, things are going so well that they are always happy.
There is nothing to redeem here. The only thing the secret society can do is push him away. Also because they themselves said... how to say that he was not a positive person or in any case emanating such negative vibrations that it is not good for the family. What do you want to redeem there? Nothing.
Also because the developer would have to focus so much on redeeming him, that it would take so many updates and so much time behind that character, that he should only focus on him. It would just be counterproductive. This is the kind of game where love and sweetness are the cornerstone of the game. It would be too counterproductive. The best thing to do is to let him find another woman, where he works and finish the thing there. So as to remove that general malaise that was created in that family because of that man.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: guyfawk

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
“The holiest of all the spots on earth is where an ancient hatred has become a present love.”

That being said, I don't want the father showing up either.

Aug 27, 2021
Surelly not for me. I do not like to share any of me girls/women whether these are digital or not. If the game have choice where i can get ride of father... surelly i can try. But other way no. Or the game have only the father or only the son. Two protagonist... not for me. When you start playing a game, you always end up empathizing with someone and the other will always end up bringing you mixed emotions and hate and jealousy.
I mean, I have played "Corruption Time" and there is a duo father-son, with beautiful mother, and 3 beautiful daughters. And I didn't mind son's present, who wasn't protag but fucked as 1st in this VN, and I didn't felt any jealousy, nor hate. And no, in real life I'm 99% sure that I would not share my girl/wife. But in game? If it is consensual, and there is a good person to share it with, why not? I can kind of understand you, and I'm definitely accepting your pov. You are you, and I'm me, we can different view on this thing, it's ok.

What do you want to redeem there? Nothing.
Also because the developer would have to focus so much on redeeming him, that it would take so many updates and so much time behind that character, that he should only focus on him. It would just be counterproductive. This is the kind of game where love and sweetness are the cornerstone of the game. It would be too counterproductive. The best thing to do is to let him find another woman, where he works and finish the thing there. So as to remove that general malaise that was created in that family because of that man.
So you are saying that this game is about love, and love is about forgiving, love can win those years of neglecting. I can't recall that MC, or anyone in his family was saying that they hate father, yes, that have told that MC where arguing with father, and father was arguing with son, but, even I argue with my mom, even few times per week, but that doesn't mean that we hate each other, or don't love. Arguing is normal. there wasn't any abusing, or anything like that, so he wasn't evil person, or terrible dad, he was more like "not good dad and husband".
About Alica and father sex, she was saying that they have sex life, but it was more robotic, without emotions, more like "I wanna cum, let's fuck", she was saying that that good she wasn't feel for years. Like I said, father can have good reasons to close himself from family, or he is just a dick, We don't know it yet. I accept that you don't want him, that a lot of people here don't want him, typical cliche harem is good, even for me, but sometimes is just boring, it's too much game like this. I will accept whatever dev will decide, and like I said before, I trust it will be good.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
AbrokenA Productions
so doing an alice first run, and either the ingame walkthough is wrong and i have to do the saturday event with nicole sleeping over to progress elly to get cody's next event to trigger, or alternatively my game bugged...

just had the call with CS psych guy and candice, the first of alice's trip to candice in the infirmary triggered. talked to alice at night and then her next 'task' is advance cody's plotline. cody's plotline updated and says 'wait a few days and don't miss class' so i attend regularly. chat him up everyday just in case, but 3 weeks go by and nothing triggers.

so question is, do i have to progress with nichole's sleepover to progress elly to finally trigger what i assume is the second infirmary visit? because i vaguely remember elly's parts being needed to progress alice, and by extension the saturday event with nicole.

save file attached just in case.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I mean, I have played "Corruption Time" and there is a duo father-son, with beautiful mother, and 3 beautiful daughters. And I didn't mind son's present, who wasn't protag but fucked as 1st in this VN, and I didn't felt any jealousy, nor hate. And no, in real life I'm 99% sure that I would not share my girl/wife. But in game? If it is consensual, and there is a good person to share it with, why not? I can kind of understand you, and I'm definitely accepting your pov. You are you, and I'm me, we can different view on this thing, it's ok.

So you are saying that this game is about love, and love is about forgiving, love can win those years of neglecting. I can't recall that MC, or anyone in his family was saying that they hate father, yes, that have told that MC where arguing with father, and father was arguing with son, but, even I argue with my mom, even few times per week, but that doesn't mean that we hate each other, or don't love. Arguing is normal. there wasn't any abusing, or anything like that, so he wasn't evil person, or terrible dad, he was more like "not good dad and husband".
About Alica and father sex, she was saying that they have sex life, but it was more robotic, without emotions, more like "I wanna cum, let's fuck", she was saying that that good she wasn't feel for years. Like I said, father can have good reasons to close himself from family, or he is just a dick, We don't know it yet. I accept that you don't want him, that a lot of people here don't want him, typical cliche harem is good, even for me, but sometimes is just boring, it's too much game like this. I will accept whatever dev will decide, and like I said before, I trust it will be good.
Better specify... because between the translator and the bit of English I know, I don't want to seem aggressive. I have nothing against you it is only to specify how I feel regarding this subject

So let me understand by love you mean that they trample you, they hurt you, but for love you forgive them because people who love need to be stupid?
I don't see it that way, a person who loves, doesn't have to be stupid just because he loves someone. It is also necessary to know how to respect and be respected. You can't always forgive just because someone loved each other early in the relationship. If for years they are someone who only brings discomfort, you just have to push those people away.
People who don't respect don't deserve forgiveness. No matter how much they have changed! We must send them away! ! And if you don't see it that way, it means that maybe you are the kind of person who loves to suffer and who unconsciously wants to be hurt. For me whoever makes a mistake pays! I don't give anyone second chances!

plus make a comparison where you played a corruption game! Let me understand what comparison you want to make between love and corruption? Where do you see similar things? Also for me 100% I do not share anything! Not in game, not in real life.

Among other things I have never said that love means forgiveness! I say that this story is a story about love and sweetness.
They now live an happy life, and you with you sense of what? Forgivness? Wanna redeem a father that never was good?
Yeah what a beautiful life you want to bring back to this family reborn from shadows of sadness and pain of a father and husband who didn't care about anything.

Anyway till the developer give me real choice, i continue to play and try this game. The day the developer give us force choice i stop.
I do not want to see this father! And from what I've seen many think like me. Then the developer will decide who to turn to. If he wants to give more choices or force. We will then see who will stay till the end of the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut
Aug 27, 2021
Better specify... because between the translator and the bit of English I know, I don't want to seem aggressive. I have nothing against you it is only to specify how I feel regarding this subject

So let me understand by love you mean that they trample you, they hurt you, but for love you forgive them because people who love need to be stupid?
I don't see it that way, a person who loves, doesn't have to be stupid just because he loves someone. It is also necessary to know how to respect and be respected. You can't always forgive just because someone loved each other early in the relationship. If for years they are someone who only brings discomfort, you just have to push those people away.
People who don't respect don't deserve forgiveness. No matter how much they have changed! We must send them away! ! And if you don't see it that way, it means that maybe you are the kind of person who loves to suffer and who unconsciously wants to be hurt. For me whoever makes a mistake pays! I don't give anyone second chances!

plus make a comparison where you played a corruption game! Let me understand what comparison you want to make between love and corruption? Where do you see similar things? Also for me 100% I do not share anything! Not in game, not in real life.

Among other things I have never said that love means forgiveness! I say that this story is a story about love and sweetness.
They now live an happy life, and you with you sense of what? Forgivness? Wanna redeem a father that never was good?
Yeah what a beautiful life you want to bring back to this family reborn from shadows of sadness and pain of a father and husband who didn't care about anything.

Anyway till the developer give me real choice, i continue to play and try this game. The day the developer give us force choice i stop.
I do not want to see this father! And from what I've seen many think like me. Then the developer will decide who to turn to. If he wants to give more choices or force. We will then see who will stay till the end of the game
IF someone is hurting you, either physically or emotionally, than yes, you should leave that person. That's why I don't understand toxic relationships and that someone can stay in them or looking for them.
But with close family, is a lil bit different. My father was almost always busy, he was mostly either at work, or in a pub, or drunk sleeping, he wasn't bad person, he never hit me, my brother or my mom, more like he just mostly wasn't there. But when he was sober, he was really good dad, strict, but good, I really loved him. Now when he is gone, I miss him, I would love to speak with him again. One day when I was a teenager we had a real talk, 1 on 1, about situation, about what happened with our family, that's when I realized what demons was in his head, how much he was struggling. He made mistakes? Yes, he even confessed to this himself, that if he could he would do things differently, I wish that this could be possible. Was he a bad father? Was he a bad person? I don't think so. Did I stopped loving him? No. Here situation can be somewhat similar. So yeah. You never know.

In "Corruption Time" there is non corruption, funny thing. It is about loving family, where there is non anger, non hate, non jealousy. It's really, nice, short because abandoned, game about family.

I will stay with this game regardless of fathers future :p

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes