trauts

Aug 12, 2018
loaded 21.5a save, playing 22.1a
I'm confused. cody hint says advance alice & elly story and don't miss class 1656142111203.png , alice hint says advance cody story 1656142133791.png , elly hint says that's all for this character 1656142153320.png
it feels like i'm getting the run-around

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i edited my previous comment a bit. it should help you understand what i'm getting at. ;)
Unless I'm forgetting something of my own game, Elly doesn't have bisexual tendencies, Nicole has, but it's more like "girls are cute" and not "I feel romantically attracted to women".

Which scene with Alice is supposed to be repeatable?
It's (in-game) replayable before the third night. After the third night it's only replayable using the gallery (in the celphone).

is it possible to have incest wothout ever talking to cody and cadence??
Nope, sorry.

hi Iam stuck on Diana story I can't seem to get the right choices
I don't remember exactly but letting her start with the questions, asking about movies and cats or dogs, saying she's your friend and saying you're into nerdy girls should do the trick.

So - is Nate Trans? Because, they definitely looked like a guy when I started the game (with version 0.21.5a, i think? Whatever preceded 0.22.1a), and pretty much look female now (what appear to be breasts, plus hairstyle).
Not only Nate isn't trans, I'm also 99% sure I didn't make any changes in Nate or any of the boys' (except MC) cards since the game started.

it feels like i'm getting the run-around
I got a little lazy with the WT hints this time, but the hint there still says "don't miss class" so go to class and something should happen. If nothing happens, I messed up something.

can someome tell me where can i find the shovle if i dont have money?
Ask Scruffy before class.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Loved it, can't wait for more, especially loved the mom's reaction to both first seeing the gigantic magic penis and the absolute 'wut!' to how many times he needs to cum per session. The first boob job scene looked rather wonky, looked like Alice's spine was snapped in half but everything else was thoroughly enjoyable and i wouldn't change a thing. Guessing the bit you're going to add later will be Elly spying on them cuddled up together post sex so i'm looking forward to that too. All in all, that was a banger of an update and worth the wait.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I don't remember exactly but letting her start with the questions, asking about movies and cats or dogs, saying she's your friend and saying you're into nerdy girls should do the trick.
thank you and you save me from resembling a thinner paler version of Homer Simpson lol:LOL: and I'm not sure it you or anyone else said if first to interactions with Diana doesn't have a fact on her story but the third interaction does

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Unless I'm forgetting something of my own game, Elly doesn't have bisexual tendencies, Nicole has, but it's more like "girls are cute" and not "I feel romantically attracted to women".
ah, it was nicole then. my bad, i remembered it was one of the two but assumed it was elly. LOL (tbh it would've been humorous if elly was bi. mainly in the sense of both siblings having a high sex drive sense. secondly in a twisted romantic sense, the siblings learning to share everything even the people they love.)

hmm, anyways that's a fair point. i still think it'd be nice if there was a route for that capitalizing on the 'girls are cute' passion turning into sexual curiosity when nicole learns elly and alice involved with the MC.

though with that said i'm also not remembering anyone else showing any signs at all. so nicole's theoretical bisexual side would be limited to when engaged in 3+somes with the MC. because none of the other women would likely be interested outside of those times.

idk just spitballing the idea around thinking "it'd be nice if". keep up the grind my good fellow.

btw on another note am i the only one who thought the cliche of elly hearing noises walking in on alice and MC just after the climax scene? i mean elly must sleep like a log, alice was quite loud at the end there. and elly's room is right below alice's no? either that or elly thought "ah mom must be masturbating again, guess i need earplugs tonight". :KEK:

edit: btw is it possible to have alice be MC's first sex partner? i think i vaguely remember lucile sex being required to progress. not sure if i'm misremembering or not. would like confirmation so i know if i 'need' to replay the beginning or not.:KEK:
Bullshit. You love to be that guy. :p
ya caught me. hate was too big of a word to apply. :KEK::HideThePain:

but to be honest i don't think i do, i'd prefer to not be that guy if possible. mainly because i'd rather there be nothing for me to point out in a mistake or negative light at all. it's just that i prioritize the issue above my feelings. however, since i keep feeling forced into the role i've adapted. and my inclusion of humor is a direct result of my desire to remain sane. (and not seem like an asshole)

generally speaking anyways.

Last edited:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
How do we get money? I still need money for shovel and weeklies
Ask Scruffy before class he has a shovel and work for Mr. Jenkins ask him for $100 should be more than enough to enter tournament and raise your spuashskills by laptop and game console in MC's bedroom and having lunch with Nate and in the afternoon go to Nate's house and AbrokenA Productions they says to Ask Scruffy before class I just added the rest and oh does anyone know who do I ask about driving and me want to impress that totally hot landlady/mommy she's so hot me brain is melting and me starting to talk funny because of it lol :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Muffinking61

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Unless they meant .
are you saying Nicole is a Martian if you are then she is one hell of a hot Martian and I would love to having a close encounters of the sexy kind with her:love:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes