Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
IF someone is hurting you, either physically or emotionally, than yes, you should leave that person. That's why I don't understand toxic relationships and that someone can stay in them or looking for them.
But with close family, is a lil bit different. My father was almost always busy, he was mostly either at work, or in a pub, or drunk sleeping, he wasn't bad person, he never hit me, my brother or my mom, more like he just mostly wasn't there. But when he was sober, he was really good dad, strict, but good, I really loved him. Now when he is gone, I miss him, I would love to speak with him again. One day when I was a teenager we had a real talk, 1 on 1, about situation, about what happened with our family, that's when I realized what demons was in his head, how much he was struggling. He made mistakes? Yes, he even confessed to this himself, that if he could he would do things differently, I wish that this could be possible. Was he a bad father? Was he a bad person? I don't think so. Did I stopped loving him? No. Here situation can be somewhat similar. So yeah. You never know.

In "Corruption Time" there is non corruption, funny thing. It is about loving family, where there is non anger, non hate, non jealousy. It's really, nice, short because abandoned, game about family.

I will stay with this game regardless of fathers future :p
Well good for you, also me father never hurt us, but in the last 5/6 year i see me mother suffer and cry, because i see less love in they eyes. Why? A little because me brother perfer to trust his snake wife and a little because me father never understand her. In the end i manage to help them a little, but i see always that the spark they had is almost dead... So really i do not understand if is better or not. I also see meny of me friend stay in toxic relationship they never Hurt/hit them, but only because someone is not hurt (physically) as you say, that do not mean that they need to stay together. I also see a father of me friend that like who practically never stayed at home, never gave that little bit of love to his wife or sons and although the sons tried to make him understand that he was wrong and for a while they even managed to bring him back home. Eventually he went back to doing what he did before... nothing! Eventually the sons understood and ended the relationship, because a broken relationship is better than two people who no longer love each other or sons who begin to hate their parents.
Anyway I am happy that you are happy :)

I strongly hope that this game continues to get better and better, as I have hope till now.
Thank you AbrokenA Productions to let us play again this new update

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I've be thinking about Elly what her sex scenes going to be like then it dawned on me MC/big brother is going to be her first and knowing MC character he wants to make sure Elly's first time going to be really romantic and to show Elly how much he truly loves and care about her and you know romantic things most guys can't seem to figure out and being a guy myself I'm not a romance expert either:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
AbrokenA Productions if you liked it I know you can take this poorly written fan story and turn it into a masterpiece of hot and steamy sex scene and it you didn't like it it's okay and I love your game and I just can't wait to see what is happening next in the story

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
AbrokenA Productions
so doing an alice first run, and either the ingame walkthough is wrong and i have to do the saturday event with nicole sleeping over to progress elly to get cody's next event to trigger, or alternatively my game bugged...

just had the call with CS psych guy and candice, the first of alice's trip to candice in the infirmary triggered. talked to alice at night and then her next 'task' is advance cody's plotline. cody's plotline updated and says 'wait a few days and don't miss class' so i attend regularly. chat him up everyday just in case, but 3 weeks go by and nothing triggers.

so question is, do i have to progress with nichole's sleepover to progress elly to finally trigger what i assume is the second infirmary visit? because i vaguely remember elly's parts being needed to progress alice, and by extension the saturday event with nicole.

save file attached just in case.
Elly is needed to progress Alice and Nicole is needed to progress Elly. I'll look into it once I get home but I think the WT hint is outdated because progressing Elly until that point for Cody's story wasn't needed before, which caused Elly's chocolates bug, which no one is reporting now so I guess it fixed that.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Elly is needed to progress Alice and Nicole is needed to progress Elly. I'll look into it once I get home but I think the WT hint is outdated because progressing Elly until that point for Cody's story wasn't needed before, which caused Elly's chocolates bug, which no one is reporting now so I guess it fixed that.
Seems like there's a benefit to being a clueless coder such as myself. I have to keep things simple by necessity.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
it'd be damn amusing if:

another random elly topic:

btw AbrokenA Productions
Yes I missed it, and yes I'm 99,9% it's possible.
guess you're wrong... lunch time school roof top, lucile sex is required for progression. >_<
according to in-game walkthough i need to progress lucile to progress dianna, and dianna to progress cody, and naturally cody to progress alice & elly.

so no... MC can not have sex with alice before any of the other women. i was right lucile sex is mandatory. -_-

also small continuity error with nicole pics she sends you at night if you sleep in alice's bed. quick save file attached for confirmation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nocturnal85

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
it'd be damn amusing if:

another random elly topic:

btw AbrokenA Productions

guess you're wrong... lunch time school roof top, lucile sex is required for progression. >_<
according to in-game walkthough i need to progress lucile to progress dianna, and dianna to progress cody, and naturally cody to progress alice & elly.

so no... MC can not have sex with alice before any of the other women. i was right lucile sex is mandatory. -_-

also small continuity error with nicole pics she sends you at night if you sleep in alice's bed. quick save file attached for confirmation.
My bad, I thought the sex scene wasn't needed. Thanks for the continuity error.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
AbrokenA Productions when Mc talk about learning to drive looking for someone to teach him that actually in the game or to be added later and just curious what you thought about my idea on Elly's date and it's okay if you're too busy

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Elly's chocolates bug
Not sure if the walkthrough is wrong or if I softlocked myself out of Elly's route.

So Elly said not to sleep with Nicole and when I went to Nicole's house in the afternoon instead of selecting "Stay inside" I went with "Insist" which now ringing the bell sends me right back to the map. Walkthrough has that I need Nicole and Nicole has to visit her in the afternoon which I can't do. This is on v0.22.1a.

Besides that the game is fun however having individual routes along with the harem route would be nice as it just seems some plots get convoluted to fit in the harem mold. Like Daiana has been stood up too many times to wind up with a player but even if you say there isn't another girl it shoehorns the harem idea that there could be others :p Lucile's soft mode is like she's really in need of some cuddles :love: Nicole soft blocked me from Elly so o_O Elly will still run with me in the park but doesn't have anything else to say in her room :cry: And Alice just keeps saying to play with Cody which is less romance Alice instead trick her for fun times :whistle:

mrhardy69

Jan 30, 2019
I am stuck in an infinite loop with elly. I can't progress alices/codys story before elly's but it says to spend time with her at different time and inside the house, I have done that for about 4 in game weeks now, interacting with her at every time but can't seem to progress any more.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I am stuck in an infinite loop with elly. I can't progress alices/codys story before elly's but it says to spend time with her at different time and inside the house, I have done that for about 4 in game weeks now, interacting with her at every time but can't seem to progress any more.
You seem to miss one scene.
I would guess it is the one where you help her with her Homework. Take a Nap at morning on a weekday (Monday - Friday).

(And yes, this one is really a bit dumb, because you are told to not skip class in the walkthrough, which will make you skip class, but you wont get this scene on the weekend, if I am not mistaken)

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
Ignore the decoy Elly in the living room and visit the MC's bedroom in the afternoon.

Reactions: junior366

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
AbrokenA Productions when Mc talk about learning to drive looking for someone to teach him that actually in the game or to be added later and just curious what you thought about my idea on Elly's date and it's okay if you're too busy
That's not in the game yet. Most of the scene is scripted already but I liked your idea, there 2 particular sentences/situations that I may use when the time comes if possible.

So Elly said not to sleep with Nicole and when I went to Nicole's house in the afternoon instead of selecting "Stay inside" I went with "Insist" which now ringing the bell sends me right back to the map. Walkthrough has that I need Nicole and Nicole has to visit her in the afternoon which I can't do. This is on v0.22.1a.
Give me your save file.

You have to do all 3 activities with them at least once. Use the external WT if you can't find all activities.

(And yes, this one is really a bit dumb, because you are told to not skip class in the walkthrough, which will make you skip class, but you wont get this scene on the weekend, if I am not mistaken)
You just have to be in the room, there is no need to skip class.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
man i so wish there was a tease option here:
just something simple like MC saying 'you just want me for my body don't you~!' for some good satire. maybe with a fallow up from MC saying 'so you want to spend your first paycheck on me eh? because if you're buying i guess i just have to sell don't i!'. :KEK:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
That's not in the game yet. Most of the scene is scripted already but I liked your idea, there 2 particular sentences/situations that I may use when the time comes if possible.
thank you for letting me know and I'm happy to hear you liked it and I hope it is possible I know you can make it romantic and sexy as hell but understandable if not possible and no matter is or isn't possible still be looking forward to see more of Elly' story and all other thigs you have planned

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Give me your save file.
Sure, but I'm fine with just waiting until it gets fixed later on in the next build. Figure you'll either write a plot where that choice makes sense or groundhog day it so the option can be selected again. Would like to see what happens with Daiana if you don't choose the fake ntr option because if the option sounds so sketchy you need a psa well that is funny EnFKcqYUYAEjvtK.png

Looking forward to the next build either way :) Hope to see how Camila gets handled as a LI seeing as she was in the crystal ball teaser.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
good juicy , game

give us more moooom , i meant alice,

pregnanxy and preg sex pleaseee , hope it be on the future updates , we can only wish got it

more sis too

decent plot wish ,
OH and please please more , renders wor scenes with , DEAD fish eyes if can pleaseeeee

<3 moooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaar

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes