AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Complex Society v0.22.1-a is out!!
CS header9.png

CHANGELOG from v0.21.5a to v0.22.1a:
  • Alice new scenes (+650CGs).
  • +55 new 60fps animations.
  • New small talks and side events for Alice, Lucile, Cody and Cadence.
  • New replayable event for Alice.
  • New content for the Bonus Gallery.
  • Proofreading changes.
  • New sounds and music.
  • Bugfixes.
Links in the OP have been updated.

crania19

Oct 27, 2019
Complex Society v0.22.1-a is out!!
View attachment 1887827

CHANGELOG from v0.21.5a to v0.22.1a:
  • Alice new scenes (+650CGs).
  • +55 new 60fps animations.
  • New small talks and side events for Alice, Lucile, Cody and Cadence.
  • New replayable event for Alice.
  • New content for the Bonus Gallery.
  • Proofreading changes.
  • New sounds and music.
  • Bugfixes.
Links in the OP have been updated.
Android version please..

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Dev, alarm, if you tired of getting the same messages all over again, contact me.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
"This is the story of a young man who always had feelings towards his landlady and roommate but he always fought against them" K no. See this statement is an impossibility if he's a young man he barely had time to know his landlady and roommate so you can't use ALWAYS unless of course he's not a young man. But he is a young man so the opening statement is FALSE

• Wow
Reactions: Waifston

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Complex Society[0.22.1a][ABrokenA Productions]Crunched

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi, well first of all, long time without playing this (last save I have is from 2020) just one question,so Dev,have you thought about this or still don't have a clear idea?are lesbian scenes going to be avoidable, or are all LIs going to end up being bisexual and have lesbian scenes? (It's good that they know about each other but that doesn't mean they have to turn bisexual, that's why I left the game aside until I knew what the final course was going to be, since 2 years have passed, I think it's a good time to ask :KEK: )

Thanks.
Not sure what I had in mind back then or what I meant to say, but no they are not bisexual, that was never the plan. Maybe Nicole is a little curious and Lucile agrees to anything you tell her way too easy but that's only because MC will say "Hey you two, make out for me". None of the girls will be bisexual, they will care about each other but they won't love each other in the same way they love MC.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Not sure what I had in mind back then or what I meant to say, but no they are not bisexual, that was never the plan. Maybe Nicole is a little curious and Lucile agrees to anything you tell her way too easy but that's only because MC will say "Hey you two, make out for me". None of the girls will be bisexual, they will care about each other but they won't love each other in the same way they love MC.
interesting, what about if MC asks if they could try and love each other as much as himself? as an example say because that would make him feel morally better about seeing all of them? and because he'd prob find it hot with 2+ of his partners getting it on where he's welcome to join in upon returning home/entering the room etc.

edit: for example elly and nicole. elly definitely seems to have some bisexual tendencies and i'd think it'd be a waste if there wasn't a route for them to explore this with and without MC. well, once nicole moves in i mean. i picture this kinda harem as an eventual family unit. so it kinda just feels 'right' for them to be able to flirt and sex each other up so long as it's within the unit.

edit2: though i do think dianne, alice, maybe lucile might be more inclined to MC exclusive.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nocturnal85

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
interesting, what about if MC asks if they could try and love each other as much as himself? as an example say because that would make him feel morally better about seeing all of them? and because he'd prob find it hot with 2+ of his partners getting it on where he's welcome to join in upon returning home/entering the room etc.
Wouldn't it be weird if MC tell them to love others? Kinda like "Hey Daiana, try to love Elly as much as you love me"? It feels forced to me. They will trully care about each other but more on a family/BFF way, like Alice and Daiana will represent the mother Lucile never had and Elly and Nicole will be BBF until they get old and wrinkled complaining about kids those days.

By the way, I never got the breastfeeding "handy" from mom, shown in the preview pics (in the previous version), did I do something wrong, or was that scene scrapped from the game?
That never was an scene, just one of the many picture I did for practice at the beginning in the bonus gallery.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Wouldn't it be weird if MC tell them to love others? Kinda like "Hey Daiana, try to love Elly as much as you love me"? It feels forced to me. They will trully care about each other but more on a family/BFF way, like Alice and Daiana will represent the mother Lucile never had and Elly and Nicole will be BBF until they get old and wrinkled complaining about kids those days.
i edited my previous comment a bit. it should help you understand what i'm getting at. ;)

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021

That never was an scene, just one of the many picture I did for practice at the beginning in the bonus gallery.
That's a shame, that picture was the main reason I decided to download the game in the first place. Please do a scene like that in the game later. It's a very erotic, and yet sensual type of scene, and there's an intimacy to it as well. And it would give the potential for some smoking hot dialogue between the two as well.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

Thank fuck. It is soo much more compelling and interesting when making a harem or such content focused game, where the girls compete or for whatever reason (and the reason(s) get explored) decide to share a MC, still have their own lives/stories and don't focus upon the "well we can just all fuck" as the motivation. The whole "let's have EVERY girl into each other" for no reason apart from "cuz" in almost every harem game nowadays just feels like a shoehorn of scenes and characters (especially when you have girls that are lesbian be into the mc, again, because of the "cuz". It is more interesting to see why a character would agree to such a "disadvantageous" situation as having to share a partner, while still continuing with their lives.

ravenage

Aug 6, 2018
How to access the new scenes? I can't find any tips or clues.
Or maybe it's because of my old saves (They are dates August 24 2021). Could someone drop me their saves?

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes