• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Yeah... That's what I was thinking myself. Maybe we're just bothering the regulars :( :(
I have been playing this game more than 4 times and thats because of bug and not compatible save and now i cant trigger ending. pls guys just one save but i appreciate for all saves lol

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just started and two quick complaints. Damned coin, you have to be on 1 exact pixel to click on it. Second complaint, white text on light blue for menu choices does not work, also white text on gray box in walkthrough does not work well. I edited the gui file to make it black text for both. Attached the file below, unzip into the game subfolder, restart game if you have it open, those should be fixed.

Quafsiel

Aug 1, 2018
First of all, I would like to apologize for my bad English, as this is not my mother tongue.
I found the game very good in itself, the constant corruption of the mother and sister was well staged. However, I felt the ending was very abbreviated. Even if you have to be thankful nowadays to get an ending at all, I found this to be very abrupt. I assume here that the creator didn't feel like it anymore or preferred another, possibly more profitable project.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
it's broken without the newest incest patch
The game have incest in, how is broken? I play it form the start till the end with incest on.
There is no patch needed.
At the start of the game, the game present you the main character and the other. You then have the choice to rename the relationship with them. After you rename the landlady into mom, the game automatically unlock everything and you play the game in incest. I play till the end and i had no problem.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
First of all, I would like to apologize for my bad English, as this is not my mother tongue.
I found the game very good in itself, the constant corruption of the mother and sister was well staged. However, I felt the ending was very abbreviated. Even if you have to be thankful nowadays to get an ending at all, I found this to be very abrupt. I assume here that the creator didn't feel like it anymore or preferred another, possibly more profitable project.
After 4 year? The game was really good, i do not think he rush for another profitable project. Also because this is his frist real game. So i think he has had too much pressure, it is not easy to carry a project to the end. Perhaps he had a writer's block, he was afraid of not finishing it and to avoid this, he decided to give a hasty ending, but still very sweet and appropriate.

Hope he rethink and made at last 5 update, one for all the girls. Then remake the ending in the approriate mode.
But i can understand that is not so easy.

Anyway i re-Thank you AbrokenA Productions for let's us play you game! I hope you manage to make more games and gain many more followers. And rememeber:

Every other new game you made, need only this fetish:
Male protagonist/Harem/family(incest)/crampie/pregnancy/ahegao/animated.
Nothing else! Seriously! Don't use anything else :ROFLMAO: please. Don't end up in the dark hole of that awful three letter fetish, I don't even want to write them. Stay like this! You're doing great!

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm at first glance the dev used clothes and models that came with the basic koikatsu version. Not a bad thing per se but he could at least used some mods to freshen things up xD

Also ending seems to be rushed if I believe you guys.

Still worth a playthrough?

Reactions: Matuasto

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
What happened with the father? I reach the ending but I didn't get what happened with him

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes