throwaway2003

May 24, 2020
stuck on "continue another characters story" every character says that except the old man and nate. Nate says to go to the weeklys ion other cities, done that and nothing. the old man is just work. help?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
My game stuck in this page while open it. I've tried install it again.

View attachment 2817086

Any suggestion to deal with it?
I had this same problem when I tried to start game again and it helped to delete the "persistent" file from saves folder, except that you have to delete this file both from game folder itself and also from the location C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Reactions: Binarymacaron

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
1690933877208.png

is there a way to have lunch just with her? i am stuck
i can only have lunch with nate and bazzer witch i asume is her

Reactions: olomolo

Blacklamb

Nov 16, 2022
Hi there,
I played until the end (I think ) but I am stuck after fucking Alice.
I also still was not able to go to the weekly. Any hint?

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I'm stuck i really jhave no idea what to do i finished all the characters stories when i looked at the walk through it says continue other story....all the story of every chracter is complete and aafter the scene with alice when i click on her it says i need to give her tiome to think.......any ideas ? please help

Reactions: Kalcifer and 00M0R1

DarkAnubisDK

Sep 29, 2017
I'm stuck and i feel like i have tried everything, so now i turn to all here for help. every character in walkthrough says: "Continue the other character's story." except for Jenkins and Nate. I have added pics of what they say. NEED HELP :):unsure:

Kalcifer

Dec 21, 2018
It seems there's a bug where every girl just say's "Continue the other character's story". Does anyone know the fix for it? This happens right after having sex with Alex and there's no way to progress past it. Talking to either Elly or Alice either says "Hey..." and then nothing or "I should give her some more time".

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes