Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Beggars can't be choosers. You can use console commands if you want to change it.
Now go, you harassed this thread enough already.
I cant leave without give feedback

I congratz devs for finishing the game but unfortunately, we dont get sandbox after the end. When the first time i play this game, i thought we will get so many scenes for the sandbox. This game is so much better plot rather than any games like "Milfy Days" and game made by "Siren". i apologise if i compare it with another games but the fact is this game have hotter plot!!! the Date with alice was good eventhough no sex but devs really have great eyes for outfit. The freaking roleplay also very good, any incest game need more kissing and ffrencch kiss. Unfortunately all of incest game thhat come out are boring, but good thing is there is game like "Demons Deal" that really freaking ggreat at picking build up relationship and roleplay.

Any devs need to learn how to build up the tension for their plot. Abroken almost made it perfect but dang this is the end. soryy for my broken english and keyboard.

• Wow
Reactions: Richardson1

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
If you read carefully, MC says to them, "No pregnancy until you graduate". That's why they are so excited at the very end, because after graduation they will get knocked up.
was thinking the same about those two. if anyone asking why only lucile? well she dropout herself before harem... if i correct

zuijiro

Jul 29, 2017
I really should have changed the MC relationship with his "Landlady" and "Roommate" at the start.
So I wouldn't spend so much time rolling my eyes and making quotation marks with my fingers as I read the game doing jetpack acrobatics in order to turn the obvious incest between "22 years olds who go to highschool" and the "40 years old landlady" which even involves a super secret society of landlady and roommate fuckers into not incest.

Also when I picked the original backstory for that one girl thinking "how bad it could be, right", oh shit I wasn't ready for that, the author went waaaaayyyy overboard.

Maybe I should just restart at this point lolololol, anyway its a nice game.

Last edited:

Diegobrandinho

Apr 6, 2022
Make your Landlady "Mom" in the beginning and be surprised.
In previous versions the patch really made a difference, some dialogue changed and Cody's relationship with his landlady also changed to "mom" (whereas if you just changed your landlady to "mom" Cody's landlady was still a landlady), that was changed in the final version?

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
anyone can help me i'm playing this game and got stuck at this part
1690900973561.png
all the other characters says "continue the other characters story"
i go to the mall and nothing happens

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm stuck I loaded up the game but can no idea how to start the update everyone in the walkthrough says that's all for this character in this update

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes