Alcibi

Jul 27, 2019
Hey AbrokenA Productions, found a couple of nasty bugs in the code that don't seem to have been reported yet. One of them I've come across during my playthrough, the other one I located by searching specifically for it.

The one I stumbled upon in the game manifests during the box of chocolates event, specifically when you choose a menu option that says "Because she's your friend". The code that handles the choice is apparently supposed to increase Elly's points using the += operator. There's a typo on that line though and the operator looks like =+ instead, which is a completely different beast. Rather than increasing Elly's RP by 1, it sets them to 1.

The other one is similar, only it's a mistyped -=. I found it by looking specifically for =- in scripts.rpa, just to check. From what I saw in that fragment, it's a point in the game I haven't reached yet, but it looks like an event with Nicole (more specifically, it's under label nicole04_20).

I didn't unpack the .rpa, so don't know which .rpy contains which error, but I believe the bugs can be found easily by searching the source files for =+ and for =-.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Exocrine

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I'm stuck and i feel like i have tried everything, so now i turn to all here for help. every character in walkthrough says: "Continue the other character's story." except for Jenkins and Nate. I have added pics of what they say. NEED HELP :):unsure:
I also had this problem the only way I found to solve it quickly was to edit a save and what I edited was the Jenkins events 6, 7 and 8 as you can see in the image, those must be enabled to continue the story and after that you will want the next instruction, after that you hit bed and you will want the end option and with that you can see the ending with a little bit of drama and humor and sex and so on and after that the ending, if you want to do it like this, it's an online website and it's called: saveeditoline.com
Screenshot_2023-08-12-04-23-47-219_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_2023-08-12-04-16-28-418_complex.society.neos.ben.jpg Screenshot_2023-08-12-04-16-48-038_complex.society.neos.ben.jpg Screenshot_2023-08-12-04-18-55-105_complex.society.neos.ben.jpg

Reactions: handok24

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
What happened to the sudden ending of the game, they looked promising where the game was heading from having 9 girls to only 5 and with an abrupt ending and even in the game itself it said that the future was promising and that the stories of the other girls They are already waiting to be implemented, I don't know why the change, with that, went from being a good game to one that I would no play, just because, for my part I refrain from qualifying with a low grade, since before the abrupt end I had a lot love the game Screenshot_2023-08-12-04-19-53-025_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:

manoel-mc

Mar 30, 2020
what happened to the game? the entire plot was shortened, parts of the story that had already been implemented were removed such as the family trip where the relationship is presented and goes through a process of acceptance by the two girls and other content with the other girls was also removed. one of the show's lines "this is not for you to make a harem but to ensure that all people involved are happy", was ignored as it became just an unexplained harem.

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019
what happened to the game? the entire plot was shortened, parts of the story that had already been implemented were removed such as the family trip where the relationship is presented and goes through a process of acceptance by the two girls and other content with the other girls was also removed. one of the show's lines "this is not for you to make a harem but to ensure that all people involved are happy", was ignored as it became just an unexplained harem.
Less support imagine doing that much work for only get less and he is the only one doing the game

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
the game is slow to react to my actions (hovering mouse over things and clicking them(the game take time to respond to those things))
even in the menu at the very start of the game

how to fix?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
the game is slow to react to my actions (hovering mouse over things and clicking them(the game take time to respond to those things))
even in the menu at the very start of the game

how to fix?
dude, i'm playing on a 10 to 15 year old patato laptop from lenovo with it's sabotaged software. (google it) and i experience lag only during animations. idk what stone age patato you're running, but if messing with renpy's graphics ([shift] + [g] after game boost up) doesn't help though trial and error. then you should upgrade your potato. pretty sure a standard 'just for documents' run of the mill laptop would server you better.

• Thinking Face

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I got bored with it so fast. It would've been more enjoyable if I didn't have to keep choosing what to do and have the game walk through it on it's own.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
dude, i'm playing on a 10 to 15 year old patato laptop from lenovo with it's sabotaged software. (google it) and i experience lag only during animations. idk what stone age patato you're running, but if messing with renpy's graphics ([shift] + [g] after game boost up) doesn't help though trial and error. then you should upgrade your potato. pretty sure a standard 'just for documents' run of the mill laptop would server you better.
This is the first renpy game that does this for me.
my device has 4 RAM and 250 SSD hard drive, i don't think it is too weak for a game like that.
i can't afford any upgrade
+ the problem started in the menu

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Good Evening, is there any command or something I can do to increase the status of Squash Brothers without having to play it all afternoon and night?

raumschnee

Mar 6, 2020
Good Evening, is there any command or something I can do to increase the status of Squash Brothers without having to play it all afternoon and night?
Installing Cheat engine or an external tool would be needed. Using that, you could manually tweak the numbers in the game.

However, playing squash in your room is the easiest and fastest way to pass time for all other events, and i was winning the tournaments in town by week two, with the hardest squash charater option -- and it was just from passing time while waiting for story events.

Bagoy11

Aug 13, 2020
i have unlocked the mall but how to get to the squash tournament? any specific time that i must visit the mall?

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes