AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.

Last week was half work on v0.1-c and half work on v0.15/v0.2/v0.whatever. Now that v0.1-c is finally out of the way I feel much better because to work on the -c version and the next version at both times you need to have "two different games" at the same time and work in both games at the same time, because for example: nobody wants to see the bugs patched in -c being unpatched in the next version of the game. Now I can finally focus on the real game again.

This half week I worked a little on everything, I made a lot of errors when I was starting that I didn't knew back then so I spent some time re-doing old thing. I worked on the first Alice/CS event, I progress a little more on Lucile and I finalized all the CGs for Nate/Squash story

Kok.png

That's it for now. Thanks for reading.

Jun 13, 2017
No, it should be there very night until you do it. Are both character's hint saying that you should meet them in the livingroom at night? What event's/scene you had with them until now?
Yes they both tell me to wait a few days. I did the drunk event and had lunch with elly. After that it trigger the jail event but i can't trigger the living one :/

Maybe my save is not working ?

bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
WELL MORE OF THE MC AND Landlady content needed( i was rooting for more TBH) ... pls do an update with more of contents like havING sex with her and the roommate would be nice n develop story accordingly. when is the next update any clue ?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019

This week I worked mostly on writing and CGs, mostly Alice's story and the first steps of Complex Society malicious (?) plan. This week in particular was kinda slow because I felt like I was stuck at everything, so I ended doing a lot of things but I didn't finish any of them

alice_230.png

I also spend a few days reworking all thing, from Ren'Py code to KK rooms. I learned a lot since I started doing this so now every time I see something old, sometimes I realize how could it be better and sometimes I can't work with it at least I work on it to make it better. The livingroom is one of those rooms for example, there is a HUGE grey empty space behind Alice and it doesn't help that I used a regular KK wall which can only be gray. My idea is that the player will focus on the characters and not in the rooms so it shouldn't be so important but, even if I'm not an inmersive player, I feel like it helps to the player experience not watching a huge empty gray wall full of nothingness. The same thing happens in all the rooms in the house but I only work on the rooms that I need to make the next scene.

That's all for now. Thanks for everything.

Last edited:

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
WELL MORE OF THE MC AND Landlady content needed( i was rooting for more TBH) ... pls do an update with more of contents like havING sex with her and the roommate would be nice n develop story accordingly. when is the next update any clue ?
Calm down lul, the game is in v0.1x xD

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019

Last week was mostly about Lucile sex scene. It’s taking me more time than expected because I keep finding things that I want to add/show in the game. So far the scene has two BJ variations, like 4 actual sex variations and you can choose if you want to go straight to the action or have the full scene. I also had to do a lot of frame by frame edition because Koikatu sometimes likes to break the bodies and it shows a black spot out of nowhere and it seems stupid. Editing them isn’t hard, each of them took me 10 sec in the worst case, but some animations are made by 18 frames and others are made of 121 frames, so 10 secs with each of them adds time.

It doesn’t help that I tend to do and record way more animations than what I will use on the final update either, for example I made 17 animations for the blowjob and I think I will only use 6 of them. I plan to use all of the animations once I implement the gallery mode and let the player change animations as he pleases so I like to think that all the time I’m losing now it’s time that I will save in the future.

lucile_427.png

Not sure how much longer I will be working on Lucile’s scene but probably the next girl will be Nicole. That’s all for now. Thanks for reading.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello its said there not NTR or Rape in so why dose it say Multiple Penetration, or is that just sex toys ?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019

Lucile scene is over now. It took me way more than what I originally expected and I still don't know why. Not having my own space to work in my house and my pc being as slow as it is didn't help at all but I feel like before releasing v0.1 I was able to do more things in the same amount of time. To be honest, my time schedule for v0.1 wasn't healthy at all and now I'm doing better but on the other hand is worrying me the idea of "what if I'm not able to progress as much as I want if I don't work in the same way I did before?"

Anyway, that won't depress me at all. I'm still new at it. I'm aware that I still have a lot of thing to learn and I will probably learn a few tricks to make thing faster and better. Also I'm aware that in my mind, nothing count as progress at least I can see the final product as in-game content. If I wrote 50.000 words for CS's story in a day, it counts as "something", not as "progress" and the same will happen if I spend an entire day codding, doing CGs, chaging the GUI or learning how to do better animations, none of them will count as progress until I don't see all those thing convined together as one thing inside the game. That isn't the smartest thing to do, but that's how my mind works.

ZN.png

Enough ranting about myself for now. One of the things I did these days was the image on the thread's header. There was a problem and I ended submitting an image with the wrong size and now it's all stretched and blurry so here it is the full image. I posted a clothed version of the same pic in in case you want to check it.

I guess now I will start working on Bazzer. She is a hard character to develop for me and recently I got a couple of ideas for her so I will hit the iron while it's hot. That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019

Last week was all about Daiana and she is the hardest character for me to develop. I always knew what I wanted to show about her but I never knew why I wanted to show that and how should I do it until last week when I got a big revelation about her, and to make things better, that big idea about her also helps to set up the story with the other girls.

Lucile will play a very important role, not just for Daiana, but for the entire cast. I feel like if CS is the key to get Alice and Elly, then Lucile is the key to the harem. In this moment, Lucile is more important for the game than the entire CS

lb.png

Next week will be about Daiana too. Usually I first write the script and then do the images but this time I'm kinda doing both at the same time. That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes