bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
We've just banned and deleted the postings of several accounts created by the same person to spam this thread with requests to add NTR to the game. In case you haven't read our forum rules, this is clearly against them.

I don't really know what else to say other than that it's shocking how much free time some people have.

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
We've just banned and deleted the postings of several accounts created by the same person to spam this thread with requests to add NTR to the game. In case you haven't read our forum rules, this is clearly against them.

I don't really know what else to say other than that it's shocking how much free time some people have.
Well, that explains a lot. It also explains why so many "different" posters who wanted to have Cadence in their harem couldn't even get her name right. Indeed, for a guy who had so many issues with the game, he sure did have a passion for it.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019

That was way faster than I expected. Thank you so much.

Reactions: bas

Marcope

Aug 19, 2019
How much content is in the game right now? I know it's a v0.1 but some has hours worth playing and other has like 5 min and you reach the end. I'm just asking to know if it's worth playing it right now or I should wait more updates before playing.

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
How much content is in the game right now? I know it's a v0.1 but some has hours worth playing and other has like 5 min and you reach the end. I'm just asking to know if it's worth playing it right now or I should wait more updates before playing.
Go ahead and download it...lots of content for a 0.1.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.

Last week was terrible for me in more than one way. First thing Monday morning, the coin of my country was devaluated by a 33% only because the current government lose an election and they will lose the power in October (I know, my president is such a good guy). Then a troll and their 5-7 multi-accounts were spamming the thread whining and complaining for a lot of things. You can read more about that here but it isn’t really worthy.

But the most important thing, thanks to a friendly crow and his friends, FAKKU """found out""" that some people were doing adult games using Honey Select and Koikastu for the images and they claim that no one was authorized to do that to get a commercial gain from it. FAKKU even say that they will take down those games if the developers didn’t contact FAKKU to ask for permission...

In case you didn’t get it, permission means paying money... You can read more about it here but the thread is 19 pages long right now. I will do a summary of the situation next:

There is nothing official yet but some devs contacted Illusion and everything seems to indicate that developers would have to pay them somehow. The possibilities so far are: One-off payment, Monthly or Yearly licenses payment or % of earn income. Again, there isn’t an official announce by Illusion yet, the only thing we do know for sure is that Illusion will take cards on the matter.

This wasn’t the time or the way I wanted to do it but if I will have to pay a license fee for it, then I better start saving now, and that takes me to the following: .

Support us.png

I don’t have too much hopes on it to be honest, for me this is like MC with CS or Daiana with MC, I’m not sure of anything right now, but if I got this far, probably the best thing to do now is hope for the best.

Something else that I should say: the game will always be free no matter what. I don’t even like doing Early access according to tiers or anything. This newsletter will always be free and public as well.

Anyway, you may be asking “Sure, poor you, whatever. What’s new about the game?” And the answer to that would be: I’m working on v0.1-c, I have a lots of things to fix, most of them are things about v0.1-a that nobody reported until v0.1-b was out. If I try hard it enough I should be able to have v0.2 almost ready in a month.

And that’s it for now, sorry for the long post once again and thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
I've been looking at your planed genres on patreon:

"Planed Genres: Multiple Endings, Voiced, Anal Sex, Cheating, Group Sex, Lactation, Lesbian, Multiple Penetration, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Swinging, Titfuck, Virgin, Twins "

Are those three avoidable? I don't like sharing girls in games, not even with other girls. And also would the group sex include other guys or it's just planned for the MC and girls?

GasFury

Sep 4, 2018
How can i make it say mom, sister etc. and not ROOMATE, LANDLADY. I WANT INCEST. That's why i added incest tag on search

Reactions: Pippone

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I've been looking at your planed genres on patreon:

"Planed Genres: Multiple Endings, Voiced, Anal Sex, Cheating, Group Sex, Lactation, Lesbian, Multiple Penetration, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Swinging, Titfuck, Virgin, Twins "

Are those three avoidable? I don't like sharing girls in games, not even with other girls. And also would the group sex include other guys or it's just planned for the MC and girls?
Sorry, I forgot about this. MP, Swinging ans sharing with boys will be optional and avoidable. Lesbian is just another way to say sharing with girls which won't be optional because it's a harem game, and in a harem game all girls should know about each other be happy about sharing.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
CS header1.png

Complex Society v0.1-c is out. The links in the OP are updated.

v0.1c - 2019-08-26
--Proofreading changes in the dialogues
--Fixed a bug where Alice was drunk in bed and sober in the kitchen
--Nicole no longer stays in the bench if you don't go with her at the end of her story for v0.1
--Fixed a bug while launching with Nate
--Fixed a bug about the in-game WT's hint
--The bonus content in the gallery is fixed as well
--The first CS talk is now a little shorter
--Patreon links added
--Fixed some things to ensure save compatibility for the next major update

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Sorry, I forgot about this. MP, Swinging ans sharing with boys will be optional and avoidable. Lesbian is just another way to say sharing with girls which won't be optional because it's a harem game, and in a harem game all girls should know about each other be happy about sharing.
No problem, I know you must be busy doing the game, so I'm glad you answer and I don't mind waiting :).

I'm happy to know we can avoid sharing and all that with other boys, but will the "sharing with girls" be scenes with the MC and the girls, or will we be forced to see some lesbian solo action between the girls? I know it's an harem game, but in harems, girls or boys decided to share a single person because they love him/her, it doesn't mean they will start having sex with just the girls alone, being in a harem doesn't make them bisexual, other things are threesomes or foursomes with the MC, those are ok because the object of their desire is there.

If you are planning on doing lesbian sex scenes between the girls in the harem (I'm not saying that is your plan, it's what I understand after reading your reply, I might be wrong) without the MC being there, I would like to know, since like I said I don't like sharing girls, even with other girls.

Jun 13, 2017
Can someone help me pls. I'm at the point when I have to wait a few days and talk to them in the living at night but I passed 3 weeks and nothing happen ? Did I break something ?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
No problem, I know you must be busy doing the game, so I'm glad you answer and I don't mind waiting :).

I'm happy to know we can avoid sharing and all that with other boys, but will the "sharing with girls" be scenes with the MC and the girls, or will we be forced to see some lesbian solo action between the girls? I know it's an harem game, but in harems, girls or boys decided to share a single person because they love him/her, it doesn't mean they will start having sex with just the girls alone, being in a harem doesn't make them bisexual, other things are threesomes or foursomes with the MC, those are ok because the object of their desire is there.

If you are planning on doing lesbian sex scenes between the girls in the harem (I'm not saying that is your plan, it's what I understand after reading your reply, I might be wrong) without the MC being there, I would like to know, since like I said I don't like sharing girls, even with other girls.
To be honest I haven't really thought about it, most of the girl on girl action I thought so far will be to please MC's request, that's for sure

Can someone help me pls. I'm at the point when I have to wait a few days and talk to them in the living at night but I passed 3 weeks and nothing happen ? Did I break something ?
That event takes 4 days after you went to jail for protecting Elly, they should appear in the sofa next to the TV.

Jun 13, 2017
To be honest I haven't really thought about it, most of the girl on girl action I thought so far will be to please MC's request, that's for sure

That event takes 4 days after you went to jail for protecting Elly, they should appear in the sofa next to the TV.
So if I miss the right night it's lost ?

Edit : I think something is not working because i took a save and wait 4 days after the jail but sill nothing ?

Last edited:

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
So if I miss the right night it's lost ?

Edit : I think something is not working because i took a save and wait 4 days after the jail but sill nothing ?
No, it should be there very night until you do it. Are both character's hint saying that you should meet them in the livingroom at night? What event's/scene you had with them until now?

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes