Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
The MC can't get everything on a game just because it's the MC. Have always that sentence in mind. The MCs aren't superheros capable of doing anything they want (or everything the player wants). Saying that an MC should be able to do something just because it's an MC or because another MC in another game did its like saying that just because some humans are able to build a spaceship and send a man to the moon, you should be able to do it too just because you are also a human or because others humans did it (which I think all of us can agree that it's kinda stupid to think that). This MC can't stole Cadence, and even if he could do it he still doesn't want to do it if it means hurting Cody in the process, because MC is a really good guy.
Well, there's other ways around the Cadence issue and still keep the MC as a good guy. What if Cody were to suffer an unfortunate accident that ends the character's life? ;) Suddenly there is the "widow" Cadence who needs special comforting and the harem is complete! Yes, it's cheesy, but just sayin'...

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Well, there's other ways around the Cadence issue and still keep the MC as a good guy. What if Cody were to suffer an unfortunate accident that ends the character's life? ;) Suddenly there is the "widow" Cadence who needs special comforting and the harem is complete! Yes, it's cheesy, but just sayin'...
Well if he really wanted to, since people really love that model of Cadence.....all he has to do is create another story arc, where Cadence has a twin sister (we'll call her Crystal) and we can keep Cody alive and be besties with him, as he and Cadence introduces her to the MC.....thereby having her in our harem....Lol!!
Plus would give us a damn good reason to visit Cody way more often...……………………………...Peace!!

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Come on people, let the dev do his job, in every game we play is someone we don't like that much, if the dev needs someone to play a roll in the story he is doing let it be, and in the future we are gonna love it

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
EDIT: 08/19/2019

These posts are about me answering to a troll and his 5-7 account before I realized what was happening. Those accounts and their posts were deleted so now it looks like me multiposting a lot. I won't delet them because I don't have any good reason to do it, but most of them are looongs walls of text and it can be annoying to scrol down so I put then in a spoiler box. There aren't anything worthy to read tbh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Icespurg Lindarks
I'm fine with the cadence/cody relationship since it was defined from the start and I don't have any particular feelings about him. It would have sucked if we built a relationship with cadence only to find that out later or if cody was a complete asshole, but even if you don't like him or you find him annoying I wouldn't consider him an asshole since he isn't aggressive or hostile to you and is even trying to help you. Also there are plenty of other games if you're looking for a perfect main character that can accomplish anything and would willingly steal women away from a relationship of mutual love, but this MC comes off as too nice and sincere to do something like that. I actually prefer this writing because the MC is nice and not some creepy asshole trying to brainwash or manipulate people with magic or powers, he actually does seem to have doubts and guilt about his thoughts and actions and he isn't some perfect being capable of anything or a loser being bullied like a lot of other games on this site. The characters are more likeable and the relationships make more sense with more realistic dialogue and relationship growth than most other games here, it's not completely realistic but isn't full fantasy fulfillment either, it's a nice balance of the two. Also you guys bring up that he can make the game and MC however he wants but at the same time declare you don't like how he's doing it and demand change. If you don't like it you can always walk away from the game if it's that much of an issue.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019

These posts are about me answering to a troll and his 5-7 account before I realized what was happening. Those accounts and their posts were deleted so now it looks like me multiposting a lot. I won't delet them because I don't have any good reason to do it, but most of them are looongs walls of text and it can be annoying to scrol down so I put then in a spoiler box. There aren't anything worthy to read tbh.

Last edited:

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Do your best to give us more of this beautiful content, do the game the way you want, people come and people go, the important thing here is to do what you love! I appreciate your effort dev

Reactions: Lerd0

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019

Last edited:

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
I too am a fan of harem games. I don't like it when some dude is horning in on my girls. But there is none of that in this game. Cadence is Cody's woman and the sex scene between them was important to the story and did not threaten the MC's harem. The sex scene on the school roof was between two NPCs. This sex scene was also important to advance Lucile's character. I thought it was sexy that she was a voyeur and I didn't find that threatening to the MC at all.

Sure, this isn't your typical harem game...it's better. Don't forget the romance tag. This particular developer is rather perceptive and isn't afraid to delve into some deep shit here. These characters aren't just glorified love dolls to add to a harem, they feel like real people and for me that adds a lot to the immersion of the game. How will Alice deal with her marital issues as she is falling head-over-heals in love with her young tenant? How will Elly deal with her jealousy regarding her mother and her best friend's romantic feelings for the MC that she also loves? Why did the slut character Lucile cry after fucking the MC on the roof?

So yes, this game developer is going where few dare to go and I admire that. That's why I volunteered to help him with this project. Sure, a few harem fans who are after a quick shallow fap might fall by the wayside. But those of us who are looking for a meticulously crafted seven-course meal instead of a microwaved Hot Pocket will be well served.

The best games are not the ones that try to please the most people, but are the ones where the developer has a vision and sticks with it. If this isn't what you're looking for then I pray that your Hot Pockets don't sear the roofs of your collective mouths.

Last edited:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I too am a fan of harem games. I don't like it when some dude is horning in on my girls. But there is none of that in this game. Cadence is Cody's woman and the sex scene between them was important to the story and did not threaten the MC's harem. The sex scene on the school roof was between two NPCs. This sex scene was also important to advance Lucile's character. I thought it was sexy that she was a voyeur and I didn't find that threatening to the MC at all.

Sure, this isn't your typical harem game...it's better. Don't forget the romance tag. This particular developer is rather perceptive and isn't afraid to delve into some deep shit here. These characters aren't just glorified love dolls to add to a harem, they feel like real people and for me that adds a lot to the immersion of the game. How will Alice deal with her marital issues as she is falling head-over-heals in love with her young tenant? How will Elly deal with her jealousy regarding her mother and her best friend's romantic feelings for the MC she also loves? Why did the slut character Lucile cry after fucking the MC on the roof?

So yes, this game developer is going where few dare to go and I admire that. That's why I volunteered to help him with this project. Sure, a few harem fans who are after a quick shallow fap might fall to the wayside. But those of us who are looking for a meticulously crafted seven-course meal instead of a microwaved Hot Pocket will be well served.

The best games are not the ones that try to please the most people, but are the ones where the developer has a vision and sticks with it. If this isn't what you're looking for then I pray that your Hot Pockets don't sear the roofs of your collective mouths.
I agree 100% with what you've just posted....well said Brother!!

AbrokenA Productions is doing an excellent job so far, and I salute you :cool:.

As far as the Lucile thing, about her past....it was never said, "by the dev" that any of it was going to be shown.
It was going to be a topic point with Lucile....and I suspect it's because the MC is the only one the will listen to her and not judge her for it.
Thereby, giving the player the feeling of wanting to protect her (while getting closer romantically) and showing her what real love is....not only emotional, but physical as well.

Remember that this is only the very beginning, please be respectful enough, to at least wait for one or two more updates are done.
At that point it will give the dev a chance to show you more of his story, and how it will work together.
Sometimes, stories are not at all how they seem, on the first rendition of the game, and flesh out two or three updates later.

You all have good points, but hounding the dev at this stage (his first part) without letting him implement more story first, is...…..at best disappointing for him and those that like what he has done....at worst, you'll can also make a dev not give a shit about what people may ask for (in the future).

Pointing out flaws and wants is fine......but only if you follow up with useful ideas as well, in a respectful manor....allowing the dev to make his own choice, and maybe to take, and use some of our idea's, from time to time.

AbrokenA Productions you're Awesome Brother!!!...……………………..Peace!!

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019

Sure, this isn't your typical harem game...it's better. Don't forget the romance tag. This particular developer is rather perceptive and isn't afraid to delve into some deep shit here. These characters aren't just glorified love dolls to add to a harem, they feel like real people and for me that adds a lot to the immersion of the game. How will Alice deal with her marital issues as she is falling head-over-heals in love with her young tenant? How will Elly deal with her jealousy regarding her mother and her best friend's romantic feelings for the MC that she also loves? Why did the slut character Lucile cry after fucking the MC on the roof?

So yes, this game developer is going where few dare to go and I admire that. That's why I volunteered to help him with this project. Sure, a few harem fans who are after a quick shallow fap might fall to the wayside. But those of us who are looking for a meticulously crafted seven-course meal instead of a microwaved Hot Pocket will be well served.

I agree 100% with what you've just posted....well said Brother!!

AbrokenA Productions is doing an excellent job so far, and I salute you :cool:.

As far as the Lucile thing, about her past....it was never said, "by the dev" that any of it was going to be shown.
It was going to be a topic point with Lucile....and I suspect it's because the MC is the only one the will listen to her and not judge her for it.
Thereby, giving the player the feeling of wanting to protect her (while getting closer romantically) and showing her what real love is....not only emotional, but physical as well.

Remember that this is only the very beginning, please be respectful enough, to at least wait for one or two more updates are done.
At that point it will give the dev a chance to show you more of his story, and how it will work together.
Sometimes, stories are not at all how they seem, on the first rendition of the game, and flesh out two or three updates later.

You all have good points, but hounding the dev at this stage (his first part) without letting him implement more story first, is...…..at best disappointing for him and those that like what he has done....at worst, you'll can also make a dev not give a shit about what people may ask for (in the future).

Pointing out flaws and wants is fine......but only if you follow up with useful ideas as well, in a respectful manor....allowing the dev to make his own choice, and maybe to take, and use some of our idea's, from time to time.

AbrokenA Productions you're Awesome Brother!!!...……………………..Peace!!
ohstopitu.jpg

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019

Last edited:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
That was great. Each of the female characters have some depth and don't simply get assigned a label. And what a super-long initial release.

The MC appears to be Jesus hisself, returned to help and sex down his family and possibly anything that moves at the school if Scruffy isn't careful.

Despite enjoying the shit out of this, I was kind of hoping for an incest sniper to put me out of my misery during the world's longest explanation for a crazy plot device.

While the limitation of the character designs are obvious, the sex scenes were really pretty hot. And kudos for being aware that sixt eighteen year old males really have no refractory period.

That was really a lot of fun and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. Best of luck.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If you can't get all the girls, like Candence to yourself, it means MC is not alpha and this game is not an harem game. Girls can have different pesonalities and still be with the MC.
Using that definition no one qualifies as an alpha.

Reactions: rKnight

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah some do, the MCs of real harem games where you can get all the girls for yourself if you want to, but not this game, since in this "harem" you can't get all the girls, you don't stole other girls than are in a relationship, other than the mother, like Candence, it's what an alpha will do and in an "harem" game there should be an option to have all the girls, and the argument that they are not cumdumps for the MC or that they are differents girls with different personalities doesn't make it imposible for the MC to get them, so it gets nulled.
Novel concept, but Harem != Pokemon. You don't get to collect them all.
I know that hurts you to read, but even in Harem games you don't get all the girls. You get all the girls the developer enables and deems relevant.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes