Jun 27, 2019
Next update.

Next two updates.

Here.

The things I want to focus with Lucile are that even that "Cumdumpster" is a person with dreams, feelings and a story to tell and it doesn't make any difference if she already slept with half country because 1) she was free to do whatever the fuck she wants and 2) she didn't event want to do it, she is being tormented by it, she isn't proud or happy about it.

I guess the main "message" I want to say with Lucile could be something like "It doesn't matter what you did before, the only thing that matters is what will you do now".
Maybe i start to like Lucile again but it depends on how her story goes.

SPOILER: i stopt playing the Game after the Sex Scene in Luciles House, as i said, that with Lucile ruined the game a little bit for me, but i give the Game another chance ^^

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
i m blocked i can t work i used my money ( i m only 10 $ ) and i didn t buy gloves...i restart and i bought gloves and shissor but the game sayed you need tools to work

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
i find a bug i need only gloves but i can t find landlady in the livingroom in te afternoon i skipped 3 weeks but nothing she never appear ( only to ask....who of the girl do footjob ? )

Tarroxxx

Dec 12, 2019
View attachment 348936

Overview:
This is the story of a young man who always had feeling towards his landlady and roommate (the good old landlady-roomate game) but he always fought against those feelings. Knowing that those feelings are abnormal and wrong, he has more girls around him to interact and try to keep him distracted and even a possible career in the biggest e-sport fighting game of all times: Super Squash Brothers, but one day he accidentally finds a classmate in an unusual situation that he always thought it would be impossible and suddenly he will met a new perspective for his life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-07
Release Date: 2019-11-16
Developer: AbrokenA Productions
Censored: No
Version: 0.15b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Others: (v0.15a)*

Extras:

*Unofficial port thanks to nhel, be sure to thank him if you enjoyed it

View attachment 349031 View attachment 349032 View attachment 349033 View attachment 349034 View attachment 349035 View attachment 349036 View attachment 349037 View attachment 349038 View attachment 349039 View attachment 349040 View attachment 349041 View attachment 349042 View attachment 349043 View attachment 349044 View attachment 349045 View attachment 349046 View attachment 349047 View attachment 349048 View attachment 349049 View attachment 349050
nice

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i find a bug i need only gloves but i can t find landlady in the livingroom in te afternoon i skipped 3 weeks but nothing she never appear ( only to ask....who of the girl do footjob ? )
Not sure what is messed up but I tried it and it works as usual. There aren't footjob scenes in the game.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.

Last week was all about Alice’s Christmas scene. Not sure if you noticed it but my H-scene aren’t just one thing to do like a single blowjob or a single sex position. Usually I go for the full thing from foreplay to sex in one single H-scene (if the relationship with the girl allow us to do that much. Things may change in the final scene but now I plan it to have 4 “activities”, most of them with two variations each.

a.png

About the scene itself, it IS cannon but it takes place in the future when you already have that kind of relationship with her, after she knows about Complex Society and she is happy about it. If you need more context, it happens when you have such a good relationship with (the good kind of relationship we care about it) that you can just tell her “Hey, dress this for me and let’s fuck”. This scene happens in the future so there are some “spoilers” about the relationship with the other girls (not spoilers about plot or story) and maybe some of those “spoilers” may change in the future and not be as it was described in this scene.

That’s it for now. Thanks for reading.

ayylemaoyeet

Dec 23, 2018
Spent half the day on this, looks very promising. I really like it. I really liked Lucile as well but her backstory left me feeling kinda disturbed honestly, I thought I was into some fucked up shit but I guess I can't handle a girl of her type lol. Still really like her. Anyhow, is there anything left to do with her after she gets back into class and says she'll probably stay, and for you to come by her house (but not today or tomorrow) or is that it for now? Can't wait for new updates

Last edited:

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Spent half the day on this, looks very promising. I really like it. I really liked Lucile as well but her backstory left me feeling kinda disturbed honestly, I thought I was into some fucked up shit but I guess her story really fucks with my morals lol. Anyhow, is there anything left to do with her after she gets back into class and says she'll probably stay, and for you to come by her house (but not today or tomorrow) or is that it for now? Can't wait for new updates
That's all with her for now.

so will you introduce footjob scene in the game? ahahaha
Nope.

Ai-Sen

Feb 27, 2018
I actually like how the story is developing. Very curious to see how things will go with the blonde. Yea, I forgot the name, and yea thats who i liked the most out of them all xD

#FirstPost.
Game was worth it

Reactions: ayylemaoyeet

Silvaaarian

Jul 7, 2018
Love the game so far! But a small question how and on what day do i trigger the weekly tounament? because when i go to the mall i never see any options.

Tokamura

Feb 8, 2019
Hi dev i have a question, do you have a plan to make a discord channel like soon or in the future? since it also can help some people to know about latest news about this game

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Vaginal, oral, anal, titjob, is so far what i have seen... you said that have plans for threesome, but i do believe is far from being in the game.
Yep, it will be vanilla, threesomes will be a thing but not yet.

Hi dev i have a question, do you have a plan to make a discord channel like soon or in the future? since it also can help some people to know about latest news about this game
I'm not a discord guy at all, I barely use any social media besides whatsapp. I would like to do it because I know that people likes those things but I don't want to do something that I'll probably neglect later.

android v.0.15b ?
No, only v0.15 (unoficial) in the OP, you don't lose that much.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes