AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Complex Society v0.17-a is out for supporters!!
CS header4.png

Changelog (from v0.16a to v0.17a):
  • New scenes with Alice
  • New scenes with Elly
  • New content in the Bonus Gallery.
  • In-game WT is partially back.
  • Proofreading changes.
  • Minor bugfixes.
  • New custom main menu and major changes in the GUI.
The game will be publicly updated in one week if everything goes well.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Complex Society v0.17-a is out for supporters!!

Changelog (from v0.16a to v0.17a):
  • New scenes with Alice
  • New scenes with Elly
  • Proofreading changes.
  • Minor bugfixes.
The game will be publicly updated in one week if everything goes well.
i.................... fuck i wish i wish i had money right now that pic is sooooo tempting

Reactions: luca2552

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So if I ever have sex with the teacher (or ANYONE else than Mommy), these people are going to kill me? And they are supposed to be the "Good Guys"? (Because we KNOW that the Government and any other established institutions are EVIL...)
They will not kill you. But they'll only help you with your mother. Maybe even sister. But it's up to you to get other girls if you want.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.

The update is out. It'll be released to the public around Wednesday-Thursday if nothing goes wrong. I think I'm gonna be saying this for a while and I'm gonna sound like a broken record for some of you, but I'm pretty sure most people don't read all these weekly newsletters and they only read one or two at most so every opportunity will be good to tell new players about this: I'm changing my updates schedule to monthly updates instead of bi-monthly like I initially intended. The reason of this is mostly because when I tried to do it bi-monthly it took me almost 4 months because I got carried away adding things but the times when I tried to do things monthly it took me a month and a half at most, so that way I should be able to do shorter updates but more consistent, which should mean more content in the long term.

Fortunately for me the super new customized main menu system that I did in less than a week while watching a speedruns marathon is stable, which is great because those things can get glitchy very fast and I found every kind of bug you can imagine will doing it, mostly because I learned how to do it on the go with more than 80% of my brain paying attention to another thing.

screenshot0001.png
That's the super new custom main menu by the way. I did it for v0.16b but I got almost 0 feedback about it, probably because v0.16b hadn't new content.

These days since the release of v0.17 I've been writing for future updates (mostly about Daiana) while waiting for any kind of problem or bug to appear. So far the only problems that popped up were about the WT and the map icon but nothing important or hard to fix. The public release will be v0.17b with this minor fixes included.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
They will not kill you. But they'll only help you with your mother. Maybe even sister. But it's up to you to get other girls if you want.
Deal. My character will have sex with his mother IF you don't interfere with him having sex with anyone else.

Geesh, you guys drive a hard bargain!!!

[Heh, heh, heh ;)]

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Latest dev talk from Feb 26th at 9:44am

Daily Report - February 25th, 2020.

What I did on February 25th, 2020.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Complex Society v0.17-b is out!!
CS header4.png

Changelog (from v0.16a to v0.17b):
  • New scenes with Alice
  • New scenes with Elly
  • Proofreading changes.
  • Minor bugfixes.
Changelog (from v0.16a to v0.17b):
  • GUI improvements.
  • Minor bugfixes.
  • Proofreading changes.
The links in the OP have been updated.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Complex Society [v0.17b] [AbrokenA Productions] (654 MB rar pc source)
243 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Ma-n I like how this is put together, but this update felt like it was a bit... On the small side.
The two scenes that were added were decently long (Like a total of 10-15 minutes of reading), but it didn't exactly have anything "Wow" in them. I guess I just feel like the drama isn't this games strong suit, and this update was only that..

Whelp, it may be better to just skip the next few updates..

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
this update tugged on the heart strings a bit but was overall very short maybe it would have felt more satisfactory if you were able to continue the sisters story a bit more

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I played only the beginning until the part that a boy fucks his mother, I wanted to know if only mc fucks love interests or not?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Complex Society [v0.17b] [AbrokenA Productions] (654 MB rar pc source)
243 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
Thanks, they are in the OP now.

Ma-n I like how this is put together, but this update felt like it was a bit... On the small side.
The two scenes that were added were decently long (Like a total of 10-15 minutes of reading), but it didn't exactly have anything "Wow" in them. I guess I just feel like the drama isn't this games strong suit, and this update was only that..
this update tugged on the heart strings a bit but was overall very short maybe it would have felt more satisfactory if you were able to continue the sisters story a bit more
2 scenes whitout sex…. not a great upload this time !
I changed to monthly updates, which means more updates vote less content each. Read here the first paragraph

I played only the beginning until the part that a boy fucks his mother, I wanted to know if only mc fucks love interests or not?
There is that and a blowjob before Lucile's first sex scene with another girl (and another guy), but none of them are LI.

where is the map icon from te version 0,17b? i can't see it.
It should appear in the top right corner after doing the dishes and talking to Alice.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
if i don't like a certain event, is it possible to avoid it without getting stuck in the game?

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes