AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
if i don't like a certain event, is it possible to avoid it without getting stuck in the game?
Maybe I could add that in future updates but not for now.

i am using a save from v16. if it doesn't matter do i have to start again?
It isn't necessary to start again. Load your saves and play the game for a while, pay attention to the icon and tell me when it disappears.

Reactions: fregonard

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Maybe I could add that in future updates but not for now.

It isn't necessary to start again. Load your saves and play the game for a while, pay attention to the icon and tell me when it disappears.
i close the game and star it again after the load of the save i can see it again the icon. thanks

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Was thinking about trying this out, and don't feel like looking through 34 pages of comment atm, but want to confirm whether this is actual 'incest' or if it needs a code to activate it?

ab_swag_

Mar 1, 2018
ouch, new update nothing lewd. see you went to monthly updates... it's always been my opinion that an update that takes 6-8 weeks with several sex scenes and some story development do better than monthly updates. I play for a fap and no new scenes makes it discouraging to the point I'll probably download every 3 or more updates anyway. just my two cents, still love the game!

Reactions: Jeancul

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Maybe you already lost the map before saving. Load another save file and play until it disappears (just Ctrl all over the game).
Not him, but my save where I saved on the map screen loaded without the map icon or the bed icon. If you go straight to your home, you can navigate all through the house without the map showing back up. Sleeping didn't get it to show either. They do show up if you anywhere on the map, then scroll back, though, so there's an easy workaround.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Not him, but my save where I saved on the map screen loaded without the map icon or the bed icon. If you go straight to your home, you can navigate all through the house without the map showing back up. Sleeping didn't get it to show either. They do show up if you anywhere on the map, then scroll back, though, so there's an easy workaround.
gundam_00

Could you guys give me your saves?

MrPepsiCola

Feb 8, 2019
Okay, so let me get this right. You work in the morning gardening, let's say that is 4 hours of work... gardening for an old man who is living off, probably, his retirement check, and you are going to ask this old man for either 50 bucks or 100 bucks. What is wrong with this picture? I know it's a game, but still. How can you expect to get paid over minimum wage as a kid with no skill, had to go around begging people for gerdening equipment for crying out loud. How you gonna ask an old man for more than 10 bucks an hour as a kid with no experience in gardening and he says, "Ok kid, it seems fair"? Yea OKAY! LOL

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just had a first look, but with the introduction this sound like a "forced KN" .. because it seems you have to pick the "right" choices to avoid grind. So as far as I understand the info from the dev ingame, you only get less points and has to grind to make up for them .. so basically you will just pick the set patch to avoid that, but than it is a kinetic novel with buttons to click.

So there is no real branching? it is just a "sandboxy" kinetic novel with wrong choices that force you to grind them before you can progress in the story? ... havent play after that info, bc in that case it is not worth my time.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I tested it in the original project and in the distributed builds, both seems to work fine for me. Before this update it was possible to get rid of the map so I thought I messed up something while patching that but I now I can't make it disappear anymore. Have you tried downloading the game again? Not sure what to tell you honestly.

Okay, so let me get this right. You work in the morning gardening, let's say that is 4 hours of work... gardening for an old man who is living off, probably, his retirement check, and you are going to ask this old man for either 50 bucks or 100 bucks. What is wrong with this picture? I know it's a game, but still. How can you expect to get paid over minimum wage as a kid with no skill, had to go around begging people for gerdening equipment for crying out loud. How you gonna ask an old man for more than 10 bucks an hour as a kid with no experience in gardening and he says, "Ok kid, it seems fair"? Yea OKAY! LOL
Dude, you should come to my shitty third-world country where the smallest black coffee in Starbucks is over 200$. Come to Argentina, you will love this shit.

Just had a first look, but with the introduction this sound like a "forced KN" .. because it seems you have to pick the "right" choices to avoid grind. So as far as I understand the info from the dev ingame, you only get less points and has to grind to make up for them .. so basically you will just pick the set patch to avoid that, but than it is a kinetic novel with buttons to click.

So there is no real branching? it is just a "sandboxy" kinetic novel with wrong choices that force you to grind them before you can progress in the story? ... havent play after that info, bc in that case it is not worth my time.
Have in mind that the game is still young but even with that there is already some branching here. Branching won't be the strongest point here anyway. People will remember what you said and it will unlock new events and/or extend sex scenes. Get more information with each girl or even new stories. The ending will be different depending on your chooices too.

Or maybe not. Things may change in the future. Even in the worst case you'll have as much "branching" as let's say Milfy City.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I tested it in the original project and in the distributed builds, both seems to work fine for me. Before this update it was possible to get rid of the map so I thought I messed up something while patching that but I now I can't make it disappear anymore. Have you tried downloading the game again? Not sure what to tell you honestly.
I'd image the only real differences would be the persistent data. It's such a minor thing, I wouldn't worry about it unless you've got someone who encounters it and can't get past it. I only brought it up because the other member reported something similar and it seemed like something you'd be able to track down if it were easily replicated. Thought for sure it'd be a screen tag or something. Oh well, cheers for looking, dude.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
The concept of that some kind of "world let's make an incest orgy organization" feel dumb. All that secret services bullshit just to pound some mommies... come on...

Reactions: Onatauo

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
how can I make money? I bought the sheers but I think it glitched and said I didn't buy them. I cant afford the chocolate to progress Elly's story. I really don't wanna reset the game is there anything I can do?

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Lol. She and Cody are the "informative" characters but people hated Cody for some reason and now it's all on her. I'm adding ways to avoid part of her dialogues and in the next update will appear another character to take her place in the informative rol. Have in mind that every time you listen to her you get points with her, which is always good in these games.

P.S. Also, me being super wordy doesn't help her, poor Cadence.
im almost certain ppl hated Cody for having sex screen time. if i can i'll avoid watching any scenes with him if not well good old skip button is my friend. i just want him to start looking for some random girl so Candance can be a true LI but i know thats not gonna happen so i'll take a option to skip his scenes if i can.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes