ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
When I look at your patreon page, you say there will never be an NTR ... so I thought, yess there will be no other men having sex with women other than MC
Is this a harem game right?

so when I saw Cody, damn I was surprised ...
I don't hate that, but I just didn't expect there to be a scene where there was the words "No NTR content! EVER! " (whether the MC has a relationship with that woman or not, of course there is jealousy)
but that's okay, and at least mom, sis and other women (not Cadence) are only for MC:love:

this game is very good, I was touched when I saw the scene Mc with his mother and Mc with his teacher, of course I can't wait to see the next update:giggle:

Jdawg1000

Jul 3, 2019
Still no map after applying the patch. I'm a new player to the game, didn't have any other save.

Never mind, missed the breakfast scene on the first day and accidentally skipped to the afternoon, screwing up the part where the map icon is added.

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
how do I do the jenkins quest?
I already work for him after getting all the tools...but unlike other characters walkthrough says that's all for this version
jenkins one is blank meaning there is content for him
but even after checking the walkthrough on google docs I don't know what the event is

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
how do I do the jenkins quest?
I already work for him after getting all the tools...but unlike other characters walkthrough says that's all for this version
jenkins one is blank meaning there is content for him
but even after checking the walkthrough on google docs I don't know what the event is
Working with Jenkins the first time is the end of his content. I've no idea why the WT doesn't work with him but I just did I regular playthrough and it worked for me, give your save if you want and I'll check it.

Toplad28

Dec 30, 2018
Any walkthroughs, the game just keeps looping nothing with Lucie or after a kiss from teacher in restaurant

Ronwisely

Mar 15, 2020
How can i update it to the latest version of Android as i can't download it from mega as well ..... Please help me

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
The story behind the secret society seems fairly interesting. I don't think I've come across that in these games before so that makes it interesting.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes