AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter. Sorry I forgot to do it these last weeks but I've been kinda busy and since I regulary post on and I have that necessity "covered" in my mind.

Patreon:
Subscribestar:
Blogspot:

z0ni.png

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
How the hell does this game work? I can't figure out how to bring up the in-game map to travel somewhere.

• Angry
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
If you've progressed far enough there should be a Walk-through icon a phone and a map in the upper right hand corner.

If not there yet look for yellow circles with black arrows at the bottom of the screen.

Mr Wayne

Jul 7, 2017
You have made a great Game/Story the only 2 things I would like to see is, in the Main Menu when you save your game some way to return to the game with out going to open and selecting your save. And the second one is in the Main Menu some where have a text box with what version you are playing. Again thank you for all your hard work. Mr Wayne

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
How the hell does this game work? I can't figure out how to bring up the in-game map to travel somewhere.
If you have any problem, there is a WT linked in the cellphone. There will be a full in-game WT in the next update

You have made a great Game/Story the only 2 things I would like to see is, in the Main Menu when you save your game some way to return to the game with out going to open and selecting your save. And the second one is in the Main Menu some where have a text box with what version you are playing. Again thank you for all your hard work. Mr Wayne
Hello Wayne, glad you enjoyed the game so far. I think I don't understand what you mean with the first thing. You can check the version you're playing in the Information section below the Complex Society logo. I also plan to include it under the save files once you save (also being able to name the saves).

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
I guys! I need your help finding one game that I played like 6 or 7 months ago but I can't remember the name of it. The art was the same from this game and the mom was thicc AF, black air and with tanned skin. That time the was only few scenes of it and one of them was the mom masturbating in the bathroom.
If you guys can tell me the name of the game I would be indebted to you!

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I guys! I need your help finding one game that I played like 6 or 7 months ago but I can't remember the name of it. The art was the same from this game and the mom was thicc AF, black air and with tanned skin. That time the was only few scenes of it and one of them was the mom masturbating in the bathroom.
If you guys can tell me the name of the game I would be indebted to you!
Check this link, it has all games using the same art style.

https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatu-based-game.26530/

Reactions: Chelas123

Bigben101

Dec 16, 2018
hey guys need help i lost my saves for version 15a anyone got saves for it? hopefully with saves of all events too?

Bigben101

Dec 16, 2018
No saves needed to use the gallery (in v0.17 at least).
i have no saves at all tho so still need one fromn the end of .15a if anyone has it. dont want to start over again. and in version 0.17 lucile still has no gallery and most others only have one or two scenes in the gallery and i thought there where more scenes than that for most of the characters.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Would anyone be interested on a Discord for the game? I'm not really a discord guy myself but I know some people really like joining discords of each game.

Reactions: archerkdevon

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Sometimes it is nice for extra feedback. I'll be honest I am glad you post updates to your blog as well as Patreon. That's good enough for me.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes