AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
any real h-scenes with alice yet??
Technically, the one in the gallery is real.

It's a long time, since last time playing. How is it clear when the next Update coms?
I'm working on the last event of the update, a H-scene with Nicole, once it's done I have to do a couple scenes prior to that, wait for the proofread and it'll be done.

Last edited:

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter. Sorry for the delay this time but I had a rought time working on it.

Patreon:
Subscribestar:
Blogspot:

I'm currently working on the last event of the update, a juicy H scene with Nicole. Things has been particulary slow this time because my pc has been struggling more than usual. For the first half of the scene, which is already done, the scenes were taking up to 3-4 hours to load and 5-6 to save and I had 3 crashes in 6 days, so it wasn't just that my pc was slow and I had to spent those 3-4 hours doing nothing but also the fact that I didn't saved in those 6 days becuase I was trying to not waste those 5-6 hours of saving and use them to work, but I lost them at the crash anyway. Right now I'm writing this after the first crash since I started working on the second half.

nicole_690.png
Technically, I still have to do a few more scenes before releasing this update. For those who remember, there is a moment when the player has to choose between asking Elly or not about Nicole's sleepings problems, that's was originally done as a branching point, so both choices start the update with different events. I did everything for one branch and I still have to do some events to connect the other branch, but the update is taking more time than what I would like so I'll release the update with just that one branch, put a warning at the beginning telling about this and offering people to change routes if they want it or just wait for the other branch to be done. The branch I did is the shortest one to have a juicy H scene with Nicole so I guess most people won't mind it.

I'll be doing an early access again this time. The complete in-game WT needs testing to know if it doesn't screw the new hints of this update and/or futures updates, and maybe fot the time the early access is over I'll finish the other branch and release a complete public update.

That's it for now. Hopefully next weekly's newsletter will be in less than 3 weeks, maybe after this update is done I'll have more time to write. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Hello everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter. Sorry for the delay this time but I had a rought time working on it.

Patreon:
Subscribestar:
Blogspot:

I'm currently working on the last event of the update, a juicy H scene with Nicole. Things has been particulary slow this time because my pc has been struggling more than usual. For the first half of the scene, which is already done, the scenes were taking up to 3-4 hours to load and 5-6 to save and I had 3 crashes in 6 days, so it wasn't just that my pc was slow and I had to spent those 3-4 hours doing nothing but also the fact that I didn't saved in those 6 days becuase I was trying to not waste those 5-6 hours of saving and use them to work, but I lost them at the crash anyway. Right now I'm writing this after the first crash since I started working on the second half.

View attachment 636302
Technically, I still have to do a few more scenes before releasing this update. For those who remember, there is a moment when the player has to choose between asking Elly or not about Nicole's sleepings problems, that's was originally done as a branching point, so both choices start the update with different events. I did everything for one branch and I still have to do some events to connect the other branch, but the update is taking more time than what I would like so I'll release the update with just that one branch, put a warning at the beginning telling about this and offering people to change routes if they want it or just wait for the other branch to be done. The branch I did is the shortest one to have a juicy H scene with Nicole so I guess most people won't mind it.

I'll be doing an early access again this time. The complete in-game WT needs testing to know if it doesn't screw the new hints of this update and/or futures updates, and maybe fot the time the early access is over I'll finish the other branch and release a complete public update.

That's it for now. Hopefully next weekly's newsletter will be in less than 3 weeks, maybe after this update is done I'll have more time to write. Thanks for reading.
It will be a sex scene?Or only a tease with Nicole?She is my favorite

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Kinda like Daiana's last scene, no sex but it has pretty much everything else, this time with more variation. Sex is for a romantic night in a future update.
Will every heroine have an individual ending or only a harem one?And will take how much updates for the sex scene with her(Nicole)?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Will every heroine have an individual ending or only a harem one?And will take how much updates for the sex scene with her(Nicole)?
Not sure how I will handle the endings yet. Harem for sure, individual endings should be mandatory too but I still don't have any good idea for them.

It'll be in the next update dedicated to Nicole. Patreons decide about it or I will if I really feel like it has to be done.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.

Patreon:
Subscribestar:
Blogspot:

The update is pretty much done! Right now I'm wating for the final proofreading while working on a bunch of necessary things that I never do until the very end of each update. The update will be released as soon as possible for patreons and subscribestars, and the public release will be one or two weeks later depending on how much arrengements it needs and how close I'm to finish the other branch (see previous Weekly Newletter).

n-132.png

Sometimes I feel like I got very CG heavy for almost no reason, but this update includes over 650 new CGs for nicole's story, more than twice the amount of CGs she previously had until v0.17. It took me more time than the month/month and a half that I try to respect but for this update I really felt like it should close with something good so I used some extra time.

Last but not least, this update will include voice acting in sex scenes for the very first time (if I figure out how to make it work), so, yay!

That's all for now, thanks for reading.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Complex Society v0.18.1-a is out for supporters!!
CS header5.png

CHANGELOG (from v0.17a to 0.18.1a):
  • Five new scenes with Nicole
  • New content in the Bonus Gallery.
  • In-game WT is fully functional
  • Proofreading changes.
  • Minor bugfixes.
  • GUI changes.
  • New music and sound effects.
  • Voice acting for Nicole's new H scenes

The update will be public in one or two weeks if everything goes well.

west78

Nov 14, 2019
the kitchen is bugged it wont let me do dishes and atfer i talk to the teacher on a date she vanish from the game.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
"In-game WT is fully functional" - it's not. I click on it, it says introduction: attend class, even though it wasn't a new gameplay. Attended class, never updated, tried the refresh button, nothing happened.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes