Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
Hello everyone. It's time for another Weekly Newsletter, that have not been Weekly for a long time now so I'll officially change the name to Monthly Newsletter and try to stick to it.

Also available in , , and .

After two months of complete trash, April was pretty decent, almost normal I could say. The longest scene of this update is done, which actually has like 3-4 different scenes, 6 of the remaining 8 scenes are already scripted and I’m constantly having new ideas for this and future updates. The update counts with 2 animations, 600 CGs and 20 pages of dialog according to the Word file where I write the script.

I don’t remember if I commented it publicly, but when I switched PCs I had a huge problem with save compatibility. I was pretty sure that it was destroyed, or at least the saves from the last update were destroyed, but after a test I did it seems like everything is working perfectly as if nothing ever happened. Not gonna lie, I find save that works correctly out of nowhere weirder and more worrying than saves that breaks out of nowhere, but at least it seems like we dodged that bullet.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading.
I've never had any save issues with this game, if that helps.

Those who are anxious to move things forward with Alice and Elly should enjoy the upcoming update.

Last edited:

dartdartn

Feb 16, 2020
There's this one sexual position which i know many people really enjoy but are actually very rare to find. Its called "nursing handjob" and i know you have one scene where thats included already in the gallery. But i would really love to see more scenes where that position is included. Any plans to implement more scenes like that in the future? When it comes to erotic games like that is actually one of the very few things that "does it" for me, i have no idea why, but thats the fact. The ony drawback for me when it comes to this perticular position is the implemetation of breast milk... That can kind of ruin it for me as i find it kind of gross. I know many people really enjoy that stuff but for me its nursing handjob without the lactation part. I just find human milk to be gross because i had sex with a girl once that was lactating, unknown to me, and it tasted very nasty!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nocturnal85

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
There's this one sexual position which i know many people really enjoy but are actually very rare to find. Its called "nursing handjob" and i know you have one scene where thats included already in the gallery. But i would really love to see more scenes where that position is included. Any plans to implement more scenes like that in the future? When it comes to erotic games like that is actually one of the very few things that "does it" for me, i have no idea why, but thats the fact. The ony drawback for me when it comes to this perticular position is the implemetation of breast milk... That can kind of ruin it for me as i find it kind of gross. I know many people really enjoy that stuff but for me its nursing handjob without the lactation part. I just find human milk to be gross because i had sex with a girl once that was lactating, unknown to me, and it tasted very nasty!
I see you are a man of culture as well :coffee:

Check the Alice's gallery, there is already a sex scene there from a Christmas special update I did a while ago. It has breastmilk but it may be acceptable for you.

Juan123s

Dec 10, 2019
Almost half a year to wait for an update, if this continues this slow, let's wait for other sex scenes until after many years.

HowlsCastle

Mar 21, 2018
People need to chill out. As far as I know, this dev is just one person on their own trying to make a game and making very little money doing so.

They post a progress update every 2-3 days on Patreon - this isn't an ICSTOR situation. Just sit tight and wait for the update, it'll be ready when it's ready.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
People need to chill out. As far as I know, this dev is just one person on their own trying to make a game and making very little money doing so.

They post a progress update every 2-3 days on Patreon - this isn't an ICSTOR situation. Just sit tight and wait for the update, it'll be ready when it's ready.
I concur.
Plus, with all that happened in the last year I personally think that we should be more patient and understanding, not less. Life often gets in the middle of things like this that are not, after all, a full time paid job.

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
I concur.
Plus, with all that happened in the last year I personally think that we should be more patient and understanding, not less. Life often gets in the middle of things like this that are not, after all, a full time paid job.
I've proofread several thousand lines of code recently for this game, so progress is being made. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Arno997

Mar 15, 2020
I just hope that the maker of the game see this post i wish that he include the fetish that no other game mentions wich is the armpit fetish the shaven one

Marphey

May 13, 2019
How do i change relation of all characters ? It only let'S me change relation of one charater at the beginign what the hell ?

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes