Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
Hello i believe i may have encountered a bug. I am stuck at the point of the story where i am supposed to buy elley chocolate and talk to her at night. I did that and had the scene. Now after the walkthrough is still telling me to do the same thing. But when i go to market there is no chance to buy chocolate again. loving the game so far just wondering how i can progress without having to start all over again. here is my save file.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello i believe i may have encountered a bug. I am stuck at the point of the story where i am supposed to buy elley chocolate and talk to her at night. I did that and had the scene. Now after the walkthrough is still telling me to do the same thing. But when i go to market there is no chance to buy chocolate again. loving the game so far just wondering how i can progress without having to start all over again. here is my save file.
Hi. Thank you for the save. This bug has been reported but never with a save to work with.

I fixed the thing that was apparently wrong but I don't know how it happened so I'm not sure if I changed everything I needed to change. The next event triggers normally. Tell me if you have more problems with this save.

Reactions: Nocturnal85

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
Hello again and thank you for the prompt response. Thank you for all your hard work. You asked me to report if I had any more problems with the save. This time I am unable to finish Nicole's route. I have been able to finish all available content expect Nicole's route. The walkthrough tells me to talk to Elly at night. I did that. Whenever I go to Nicole's house I get a message telling me to speak with Elly first. Also another small error. At home Alice and Elly can be seen together in both morning , afternoon, and night. It looks weird to have Alice in the kitchen and her room at the same time. and at night I can see Alice in her pajamas and talking to Elly. It just looks inconsistent and weird. its a minor thing just wanted to bring it your attention. Other than that everything works great. Loving the story so far and looking forward to the development. Take your time with it and we appreciate all that you do.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello again and thank you for the prompt response. Thank you for all your hard work. You asked me to report if I had any more problems with the save. This time I am unable to finish Nicole's route. I have been able to finish all available content expect Nicole's route. The walkthrough tells me to talk to Elly at night. I did that. Whenever I go to Nicole's house I get a message telling me to speak with Elly first. Also another small error. At home Alice and Elly can be seen together in both morning , afternoon, and night. It looks weird to have Alice in the kitchen and her room at the same time. and at night I can see Alice in her pajamas and talking to Elly. It just looks inconsistent and weird. its a minor thing just wanted to bring it your attention. Other than that everything works great. Loving the story so far and looking forward to the development. Take your time with it and we appreciate all that you do.
Sorry for the delay.

I don't know how but the change I did last time to fix it somehow changed back. Now the WT hint has the right hint and the event triggers correctly.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Excuse me, could someone help me finding tools? I've made a mistake few hours ago of playing, I bought 2/3 tools and can't find anyone to give me the missing one (Scuffy offers something I already boguht and I can't find anyone else to ask), also I have no money to play Squash on Friday night.

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
you get one tool from scruffy, one tool from Alice and one tool from Nate, if you need more money work for the neighbor in his garden, he will pay you money.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
you get one tool from scruffy, one tool from Alice and one tool from Nate, if you need more money work for the neighbor in his garden, he will pay you money.
Ah, thank you. Unfortunately I couldn't wait and just reloaded a save. By the way, about the neighbour, in the guide it says I should work for free, but also it says that's it's all for this character in current update. So, is there a point in working for him or not?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Ah, thank you. Unfortunately I couldn't wait and just reloaded a save. By the way, about the neighbour, in the guide it says I should work for free, but also it says that's it's all for this character in current update. So, is there a point in working for him or not?
Work for him for money if you don't have enough to date the girls or to enter the weekly tournaments. Work for him for free if you need something to kill time. There isn't a lot to do with Jenkins yet.

Reactions: Anczej

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
You know, I don't understand one thing. When I played the game normally nothing seemed off, but when I checked the gallery the scenes turned out to be much longer. Two examples, Daiana scene, in what I played she and MC barerly kissed, in the gallery she gave him a blowjob. Same with Nicole, in my playtrough after the photo shoot MC and her just talked and kissed in the closet, but in the replay she gave him a handjob and then blowjob/titjob. Do you know where these differences come from? I picked some wrong dialogue options or what?

Reactions: Ooh

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
You know, I don't understand one thing. When I played the game normally nothing seemed off, but when I checked the gallery the scenes turned out to be much longer. Two examples, Daiana scene, in what I played she and MC barerly kissed, in the gallery she gave him a blowjob. Same with Nicole, in my playtrough after the photo shoot MC and her just talked and kissed in the closet, but in the replay she gave him a handjob and then blowjob/titjob. Do you know where these differences come from? I picked some wrong dialogue options or what?
you picked some wrong options, some options are flavor text/suit your sex preferences, others may lock you out of scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
you picked some wrong options, some options are flavor text/suit your sex preferences, others may lock you out of scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see. I really can't imagine what I did wrong, I thought I was mostly a good boy, so I'm at least suprised. Could you give me some more details about "the correct choices"? And don't worry, I tried both options with leaving and staying, but well, as I said, nothing happend really. If I remember correctly the two choices that I could have made is try to correct the woman that MC and Nicole are not a couple (which I didn't even try to) and when she says something that she is a slut in the locker, I chose the option saying that she isn't.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I see. I really can't imagine what I did wrong, I thought I was mostly a good boy, so I'm at least suprised. Could you give me some more details about "the correct choices"? And don't worry, I tried both options with leaving and staying, but well, as I said, nothing happend really. If I remember correctly the two choices that I could have made is try to correct the woman that MC and Nicole are not a couple (which I didn't even try to) and when she says something that she is a slut in the locker, I chose the option saying that she isn't.
The "count" to get that scenes starts in the ice cream event (iirc) and you need 4 points to get the full scene. There are some options that even rest points like telling her that she's overreacting after talking with the woman from the model agency or rejecting her kiss before the photo session. Two of the first menu choices gives you a point, some previous choices can give you a point, kissing her back, not correcting her, letting her dream, saying that she isn't an slut and some other will give you a point. I think there are 7 points in total.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
The "count" to get that scenes starts in the ice cream event (iirc) and you need 4 points to get the full scene. There are some options that even rest points like telling her that she's overreacting after talking with the woman from the model agency or rejecting her kiss before the photo session. Two of the first menu choices gives you a point, some previous choices can give you a point, kissing her back, not correcting her, letting her dream, saying that she isn't an slut and some other will give you a point. I think there are 7 points in total.
Oh damn. That's actually great, I wasn't aware of that, but it's nice to know that I actually have to do some work in order to get MC laid, simple clicking through text would be boring. Thanks for answering!

Reactions: juanito

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
man, speaking of choices that affect MC's affection. i kinda wonder if there's any plans about choices that give short term negative results but long term positive ones.

like MC telling his sis 'roommate' about nicole for example. it certainly led to a short term negative, but all in all it should build positivity though showing MC won't lie about important shit. kinda wish there was an option to turn down nicole's request for secrecy too, but it's probably too late to request any changes with that one. :(

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes