AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
man, speaking of choices that affect MC's affection. i kinda wonder if there's any plans about choices that give short term negative results but long term positive ones.

like MC telling his sis 'roommate' about nicole for example. it certainly led to a short term negative, but all in all it should build positivity though showing MC won't lie about important shit. kinda wish there was an option to turn down nicole's request for secrecy too, but it's probably too late to request any changes with that one. :(
I was hoping to do an extra sex scene in the future with Elly for those who told them about Nicole but I never planned when or how. I do plan to add more of those choices that don't provide instant gratification but are better for the long run.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I was hoping to do an extra sex scene in the future with Elly for those who told them about Nicole but I never planned when or how. I do plan to add more of those choices that don't provide instant gratification but are better for the long run.
nice, i like those kinds of choices in games. it helps me learn about my own flaws as a person sometimes.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I was thinking about this game after a while, as haven't seen any updates, but glad to see that it hasn't gone the way of the dodo yet, and as long as the information we are given is correct, we will hopefully see an update within the next 1-2 months at most (I'd think, considering that there are only a couple of events left)?
The current content in the game is quite impressive for a solo dev game, although not having like actual XXX scenes quite yet is unfortunate, as I understand we will get some with the next update - looking forward to it!

The biggest sin/mistake a dev can make is over-promise and under-deliver, haven't seen it yet, so I hope I won't see it in the future either. (y)

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Complex Society v0.21.1-a is out for supporters!!

CS header8.png

CHANGELOG from v0.20.1b to v0.21.1a:
  • Alice new scenes (+400 CGs)
  • Elly new scenes (+500 CGs)
  • Nicole new sex scene (+100 CGs and animations)
  • CS new scenes (+150 CGs).
  • 28 new animations.
  • New scenes on Nicole's gallery.
  • New content for the Bonus Gallery.
  • Proofreading changes.
  • Bugfixes.
  • GUI changes.
  • New sounds and music.
As usual, the update will be public in 5-7 days if no major bugs are reported. I did some serious changes at the beginning of the update so I'm expecting to found some bugs here and there.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Complex Society v0.21.1-a is out for supporters!!

View attachment 1343025

CHANGELOG from v0.20.1b to v0.21.1a:
  • Alice new scenes (+400 CGs)
  • Elly new scenes (+500 CGs)
  • Nicole new sex scene (+100 CGs and animations)
  • CS new scenes (+150 CGs).
  • 28 new animations.
  • New scenes on Nicole's gallery.
  • New content for the Bonus Gallery.
  • Proofreading changes.
  • Bugfixes.
  • GUI changes.
  • New sounds and music.
As usual, the update will be public in 5-7 days if no major bugs are reported. I did some serious changes at the beginning of the update so I'm expecting to found some bugs here and there.
new update soon woooo!

btw is it just me or in that picture alice bust just got bigger? is she preggo in the new update?!?!

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Look, I want to be nice because this is one of the few projects I still pony-up some Patreon money for, and I do like the unique and original story behind it- I really do, but jeesh, man. I posted this way back in January:
Man, getting Alice content is downright glacial. Could we have at least had a nip slip?
and 8 months later and we still don't have even an in-story bare boob from either of the main girls. Lucile and Nicole and the teacher are nice and all, but the pull behind this game is the wincest story. I get that it's a slow-burn story with a bit more effort put into it. I get that. I like that. But I can only be blue-balled on the Elly/Alice front for so long. Come ooooooooon, please when you come back from your break can you pull the trigger on it already?

I know I'm being a pissy here, and it's probably not want you want to hear after posting about burnout, but the last year and a half of updates for all the projects I support/used to support has frankly been just plain bad, with very few exceptions. One being your super secret May 1st update (good work keeping that under wraps), which got my hyped as fuck for this one, and for someone who's been hanging out for some Elly/Alice content, it's just disappointing.

I'll see you at the other end of your break, but please do me a favour: can I have an Alice sex scene for Christmas?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Look, I want to be nice because this is one of the few projects I still pony-up some Patreon money for, and I do like the unique and original story behind it- I really do, but jeesh, man. I posted this way back in January:

and 8 months later and we still don't have even an in-story bare boob from either of the main girls. Lucile and Nicole and the teacher are nice and all, but the pull behind this game is the wincest story. I get that it's a slow-burn story with a bit more effort put into it. I get that. I like that. But I can only be blue-balled on the Elly/Alice front for so long. Come ooooooooon, please when you come back from your break can you pull the trigger on it already?

I know I'm being a pissy here, and it's probably not want you want to hear after posting about burnout, but the last year and a half of updates for all the projects I support/used to support has frankly been just plain bad, with very few exceptions. One being your super secret May 1st update (good work keeping that under wraps), which got my hyped as fuck for this one, and for someone who's been hanging out for some Elly/Alice content, it's just disappointing.

I'll see you at the other end of your break, but please do me a favour: can I have an Alice sex scene for Christmas?
I remembered that, and I tried to do it with the yoga scene but it just isn't possible to do that in Koikatu (as far as I can tell) and the only way was photoshopping the CGs, and the yoga scene has more than 100CGs, so I did myself a favor and just avoided that pain.

I don't think I'll do a Christmas update, but if I do it, I won't do it with Alice again, probably Elly.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes