zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Honestly I like this game a lot. Do you have any plans to involve the delivery girl at some point? The dialogues with her are kind of hinting at it?

Reactions: Tipster

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
this game looks promising.. i hope it will get updated more regularly than others

edit: oh wait a html game?.. oh boi what have i gotten myself into.. i hope it wont be too grindy..

• Haha
Reactions: DanLong

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ConfinedAndHorny-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I feel like i'm in a loop now, I keep getting suggested to listen in on their calls but then it reverts to peeping on them etc. How do I advance?

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
I feel like i'm in a loop now, I keep getting suggested to listen in on their calls but then it reverts to peeping on them etc. How do I advance?
Keep following the instructions in the notebook to progress the story

misp22

Nov 12, 2017
I hate this browser thing. Forgot to save and now have to start from the beginning =/.

Fatalicus

Oct 26, 2018
(My first ever post! Hello F95!)

As per multiple posts, here's a future proof (most likely) guide on how to get patron rewards :)

1: Open index.html
2: Look for <!-- UUID://5455985E-A79A-4806-ACD0-249705FC22C9// -->
3: Grab the long set of characters all the way down to </tw-storydata>
4: Paste it into
5: Copy it into anything that can edit text
6: Find setup.bs2, setup.bs1, setup.def and setup.abc and replace all if (setup.cyrb53 ==... with if (true){
7: Find setup.rt and replace let hash = setup.cyrb53(setup.getVar("zzz")); with let hash = setup.getVar("zzz"); AND the if (hash === ....){ with if (hash === "ANY CODE YOU WANT")
8: Save the file
9: Go back to the decoder
10: Paste your saved file in the encoder (the other box)
11: Copy the encoded characters
12: Replace the old one in the index.html
13: Start the game and use the code you have put in the hash === CODE line (try twice if the code is 'invalid' the first time)
14: ENJOY!

For the lazy few I attached a ready to go file for v0.13 (might update this in the future).
The code for my file is kek
It also includes a Money Cheat, its a toggle that sets your money to $9000.
It works as a toggle (i'm lazy) so just toggle it on then off and it will function as a money reset.

Hope it helps :)
Looks like the dev realy didn't like this, and have now turned all the variable and function names into random strings of characters.

Haven't the time now to find this, but should be easy enough to work backwards to find what to change now as well.

Aug 9, 2018
I notice in the changelog that you added a new way to trigger Olviia's laundry event, would you also consider adding a new way to start her sexual events in general other than getting caught peeping on her? Or would you say the game kinda revolves around being a creepy voyeur stalker?

I never got why games force you to be a creepy pervert, I'm playing these to escape from my life

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
notebook says with both girls "wait a few days" but the red spot says i have new interactions
The red notification dot shows anytime there were changes to the notebook instructions, including when you have to wait.

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
I notice in the changelog that you added a new way to trigger Olviia's laundry event, would you also consider adding a new way to start her sexual events in general other than getting caught peeping on her? Or would you say the game kinda revolves around being a creepy voyeur stalker?

I never got why games force you to be a creepy pervert, I'm playing these to escape from my life
I'm afraid voyeurism isn't optional in this game.

D3vTheModder

Enjoyer
Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Looks like the dev realy didn't like this, and have now turned all the variable and function names into random strings of characters.

Haven't the time now to find this, but should be easy enough to work backwards to find what to change now as well.
Been away for a little. Back @ the PC now :D give me a day an hour apparently (see my post on next page), will update. I'm sorry Tukann.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes