thru19w

Apr 15, 2018
To play from the start, do I need to download the Week 1 and 2 as well or the most recent one contains everything?

Reactions: frepyou

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Yes, and butterfly girl is a prequel. In fact, you will see how I tried to improve my work.;)

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
A parody can't suited in my country, so if there is any copyright issue, i'm safe...

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I'm not, but who knows, if somebody recognize an element from another game. I must be extra carefull, probably too much...;);). And it's not a real survival game, it's too easy.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A real "Russian" story in one of the worst versions of Engrish or is that a parody as well? I have played all three games and it is a good laugh and a surprisingly a good story. The artwork is ok but with bad lighting. The models are glorious. I dont understand the purpose of having slaves with chains; a simple collar would be enough.
Look forward very much to the next episode.(y)

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Thank you. If you like my work, "Butterfly Girl" is a prequel, and "Layland Day after" comes after. Not the same place but Mac is back .Laylnd isn't complete now, it's a long shot, update 1.2 is available, and 1.3 will be online during june.

DatRacoon

Dec 1, 2020
It seems that the developper has plenty of good intentions but he is , in my opinion, making rookie mistakes ( i understand that this is his first game).
first : never ever add unavoidable ntr at the END of a harem game.
second : with his next game going for multiples MC's. not a mistake in itself but i think this is one of the hardest thing to do as all mc's have to be as interesting and a lot of male protag players wont play female mc's. the reverse being also true.
As for this game i really liked it until ... well ... you know.
I wish you luck with your projects.
P.S. : you said that The Scene made you lose half your patreons so why didnt you change it (honest question, not telling you to change anything).

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
It seems that the developper has plenty of good intentions but he is , in my opinion, making rookie mistakes ( i understand that this is his first game).
first : never ever add unavoidable ntr at the END of a harem game.
second : with his next game going for multiples MC's. not a mistake in itself but i think this is one of the hardest thing to do as all mc's have to be as interesting and a lot of male protag players wont play female mc's. the reverse being also true.
As for this game i really liked it until ... well ... you know.
I wish you luck with your projects.
P.S. : you said that The Scene made you lose half your patreons so why didnt you change it (honest question, not telling you to change anything).
Because it's part of the story. Nicky leaves Mac and Eileen to build something else. It willl be an important point in a future Update.

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes