TiranoSupremo

Jul 27, 2017
English translation in the SPOILERS for anyone who cares.

"English Translation"

As English is your second language, I will try to say this in French (Not my first language so please be kind).
Initially, there were some good points in this game but not it's dead for some. This is mostly due to how some f95 players see NTR as a game killer.

Some points to help you in the future;
1) Understand that for most 'NTR' means girls have sex with anybody other than the MC. If you include this, it will cause some players to leave.
2) The ability to 'Skip' a sex scene and the ability to 'Avoid' the scene is different for many players. "Skip" means the story of the scene happens and the player (MC) does not observe it. "Avoid" means that the player has some choice or ability to stop the scene from happening.
3) Remember that while you as the game creator have a deeper understanding of the story points. The players do not, so making design decisions based on what you know, will sometimes raise issues with players who do not understand all the different points.
4) Try to add tags to your game in a clear and honest way. F95 only tags for current content, however as the developer you can include a note or warning about future tags. Specific tags like 'NTR' and 'Futa' (there are more) will always cause a split in your potential players. If you choose to add these tags, some people will want more of their type of content, some people will want it avoidable (as point 2) some people will stop playing and 'ignore' the game. Think about which tags you want to include and use the main post on page 1 to explain what those tags mean in your game. This will help to stop people from just 'ignoring' the game and also help to stop them from getting angry about that content in the comments.
5) After all that, the most important point is to make the game you want to make. If you are trying to make games for income, it is a good idea to listen to your supporters and consider their suggestions. If you are trying to make games for your own personal learning or enjoyment then remember that you do not owe me, or anyone else anything.

I hope this helps you in the future.
While this current game is (I think) destroyed by Week 3 content. I hope you learn from both the good and bad comments going forward.

Best of Luck!

Bonne chance !
Oh men, you just Nail it completely, you just write the perfect resume of the great errors DEVS makes concerning NTR content.

And DEV, good luck with your game... its a shame, another good prospect to the ignored list.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I take it incest isn't gonna happen for your game? If that's the case can you remove the tag?

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Hello,
I take it incest isn't gonna happen for your game? If that's the case can you remove the tag?
this game is complete, so there won't be any updates. The story continues with "Layland day after", a bigger game with updates.

It's not necessary to change tags

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Hello,

this game is complete, so there won't be any updates. The story continues with "Layland day after", a bigger game with updates.

It's not necessary to change tags
But why have an incest tag if there's neither incest nor planned incest?

I'm trying to help you right now. If people go into your game baited by that tag, they're going to blow up at you on these forums.

Reactions: Armelle69

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
They are three different games. And there is a prequel, "Butterfly girl". So yes, you have to download them.

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020

I'm trying to help you right now. If people go into your game baited by that tag, they're going to blow up at you on these forums.
There is incest, Mac has sex with his daughter. That's the definition of Incest

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Uhmm guys about the android port in week 3 what should i put the obb file there is no note about it how

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
This VN is finished, And no, it was part of the story, sorry..., You can't avoid the NTR.
I didn't know about your allergy

• Haha
Reactions: exLightning

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
But layland day after is another story, without any NTR.
Give it a chance, if you liked the universe. I'm always sad, when people don't like my job.

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020

it's one of the sex choice ever day evening, sorry for the late answer.

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes