SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
THERE AT BUG

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1659, in script
jump nicsex2
ScriptError: could not find label 'nicsex2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1659, in script
jump nicsex2
File "C:\Users\eball\Downloads\CS DOWNLOAD\ConfinedTownW3-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\eball\Downloads\CS DOWNLOAD\ConfinedTownW3-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'nicsex2'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Confined Town W3 1.0
Fri Apr 02 02:30:43 2021
In week 2 ? When yes there is a patch linked by the Download from Week 2
1617356273092.png

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
So is there a way to avoid having other guys around in this game?

I've not played it yet, but according to forums (and tags) there is prostitution?
Is that the MC's girls?
Also read that daughter has a BF..?

Can someone play this game while avoiding other males getting involved?

Reactions: juan palote

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So far while playing I noticed this game really only has one route and that's corruption. Basically the story I know so far is that you are a nobody on the city council when a virus causes the whole town to be locked down. You being the only one not infected are then give all rights to rule the town as you see fit since all those that should be in charge are infected and are the cause of the whole thing. So now you have become the king of an entire town that may never come out of lockdown. And as a king in the modern world you will do whatever you want as long as no one tries to kill you.

Reactions: hobobobb

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'm still playing week 1 and still have not seen any other males yet. It is machined that the daughter had a boyfriend before the lockdown but was asked to say away from him by his parents who are out of the picture now. So if she finds him again later and is not completely corrupted by that time, I have no idea why she would leave the harem or be allowed too.

Reactions: hobobobb

dont_ask

Mar 17, 2019
I'm still playing week 1 and still have not seen any other males yet. It is machined that the daughter had a boyfriend before the lockdown but was asked to say away from him by his parents who are out of the picture now. So if she finds him again later and is not completely corrupted by that time, I have no idea why she would leave the harem or be allowed too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
so much confusing tags....

i see harem and than rape,prostitution atc.... can someone tell me if this is implemented to love intereststs?

dont_ask

Mar 17, 2019
so much confusing tags....

i see harem and than rape,prostitution atc.... can someone tell me if this is implemented to love intereststs?
There are some bad "girls" who will most likely punished by death or their choise of slavery. They are usually raped as first punishment. Not sure if you consider them as LI. Do not remember any actual prostitution, but some slave girls are granted to some guys as a reward or compensation.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Probably going to add this one to the 'Ignore' list.

Seems like the direction is very much 'not' an MC + Harem game.

Rather, from the comments, it seems like it IS going in the direction of sharing / other males involved.
I don't care about the whole; rewarding/compensating minions with 'non-descript random slave girls' thing.
But sharing a harem member with any male (or anyone outside of the harem)... as the 'week 3' comments seem to indicate..... that's a big nope for me.

Best of luck with your game Dev!

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes