BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
been chatting w/dez a bit, n no, ur not missing nething...pool party was just end of the day, that's all; next week, new day
It really seemed like I had missed something. There was some random Asian slave that I knew but she never appeared before so I was like I missed something as MC should not know her

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
I was as well curious if there is a week 1 and if it's included here. Doing some search, I found something that might be the Dev's site:

I found a Mega link here for week 1.

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
That’s right’ you have week 1 and 2 and a prequel, just a small kynetic novel to introduce characters usefull to the main story. Week3 will be released in november.

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
It really seemed like I had missed something. There was some random Asian slave that I knew but she never appeared before so I was like I missed something as MC should not know her
I think you played the Android version, and it’s in two parts. If anybody knows how making bigger android files, he will be my friend forever

D

Deleted member 2651761

I think that there should be some game name and game folder name consistency. If you download Week 01, the name of the folder is "Confined Harem'. If you download Week 02, the name of the folder is "Confined Town". If you have a lot of games downloaded like I do, it's easy to forget what is what. Easy to forget that Confined Town and Confined Harem are actually the same game. Easy to forget that Confined Harem comes BEFORE Confined Town instead of AFTER. This name problem isn't just in the game folder name. It's in the actual game too, if I remember correctly. The solution would be to call the first game "Confined Town - Week 01" and the second game "Confined Town - Week 02". But I can't be bothered to reach out to the developer to tell them this, and this message will probably never reach them. And even if it did, would they even care?

Reactions: ustar

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
the message reached the dev, I planned to name this story "confined harem" but it was more about a town locked.
So I changed the name. I didn't make the changes in the sofware. My bad. But don't worry, now, it's "confined town" only. I'm afraid that if I rename the file of confined harem, people will think it's a new game, and I don't want to be one of this developpers who says "hey, it's a new update!" And you have two new pictures of a character taking a bath...
I hope my answer satisfy you, and you will like the next episodes.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I've played dozens and dozens of games on this site. Many of which had worse English than this one. For some reason as I was playing "Season 1" it not only started bothering me, but got me wondering what I could do about it. As I played I switched back and forth between a game window and a text editor "fixing" grammar and spelling. I tried to keep it to a minimum to not change anything major.

For what it's worth here is my edited script.rpy file for Week 1. Just drop it in the game folder to replace the original (copy the original to a safe place just in case this doesn't work for you)

Variq

Jul 26, 2020
Hi, found an error in Confined Town W2, not sure if it should be posted here or somewhere else, sorry. Here's the Copy BBC Code.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2893, in script
    jump hospitues
ScriptError: could not find label 'hospitues'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2893, in script
    jump hospitues
  File "C:\Users\Tarle\Desktop\Car\C\Confined Town\ConfinedTownW2-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Tarle\Desktop\Car\C\Confined Town\ConfinedTownW2-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'hospitues'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Confined Town W2 1.0
Tue Jan 26 16:44:43 2021

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
this bug is fixed, you can find a script in a message on august 2
I've played dozens and dozens of games on this site. Many of which had worse English than this one. For some reason as I was playing "Season 1" it not only started bothering me, but got me wondering what I could do about it. As I played I switched back and forth between a game window and a text editor "fixing" grammar and spelling. I tried to keep it to a minimum to not change anything major.

For what it's worth here is my edited script.rpy file for Week 1. Just drop it in the game folder to replace the original (copy the original to a safe place just in case this doesn't work for you)
thank you. Very much.

Reactions: HogRocket

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Meet Andrea, the new MC of my new project. She is a strong girl, and with the cov23 everywhere, it's a good thing.
It will be a long story, where your choices will matter. Coming near march. Mac will be back, with Layland in april

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020

I just tested your job. That's cool, really. It works perfectly.

Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
this bug is fixed, you can find a script in a message on august 2

thank you. Very much.
Here is my English "corrected" (as much as a Texan can correct English) script file for Confined Town Week 2.

copy your original script.rpy to a safe place just in case then copy this file to the "games" folder

Reactions: Armelle69

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
Oh...Im late....
I dont remember when i downloaded the game(still didn't play it...Checking first the thread before playing) but i have the game named "Confined Town W3-1.0-pc"

So if i play that copy of mine...After i finish it... Where should i continue??....

Or should i download the 2 first on the op then this

The file size is 540mb...

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
It's a story, it begins with confined town w1, then W2 then w3, and butterfly girl is a prequel. Enjoy...

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes