BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Okay what the fuck did I just play?

Terrible renders and wacky dialogue aside, this is the first renpy game to give me motion sickness.

Motion sickness! WTF... there goes the boner.
I agree going to work in the morning - the car ride was just horrible.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Half decent graphics, but the storyline & plot was good (though more choices would've been nice. it felt like 1 or 2 choices controlled most of the story). I played through Week 1, but when I started Week 2 & saw all that constant camera panning it made me nauseous with motion sickness & that pretty much killed my interest in playing the rest of it so I deleted it. The plot of Week 2 seemed better than the first, but I couldn't enjoy the rest of it due to the damn constant camera panning .

If ye are going to put in camera panning then do it sparsely & widely spread out so that it isn't constant & don't have it on a loop so that the camera constantly pans because that just causes eye strain & motion sickness.

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
It's not intolerable for the cuckboi team. They live off of getting their dicks dried off by blow-kisses and false promises of a happy end. might as well give up testicle privilige, irl.
I'm not sure if you missed the joke or what...

Anyway, NTR's not your bag. It's not my thang either. No reason to go around kink-shaming people whose tastes differ from your own.

So if you meet a "cuckboi", why not just shrug your shoulders, say "whatever floats your boat, dude", and ask if you can bang his wife? Everyone's a winner.

Happy trails.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Ok so I gave this a fair try. I deleted it at about the point the daughter said she wanted to try stripping. I could hardly follow the broken english and story. The animations were different I'll say that and the overall images were not all bad. But the bad dialog and story made this not worth my time. I wont be playing this again. (n)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well im out of games to play again waiting for my fav ones to update so meantime im just trying out what ever
seen the fix and thought oh boy here we go LOL
looks interesting so gonna try it

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I knew this game sounded familiar. I have a link to part one over on FAP Nation. Apparently it never made it to F95.

The overview from that site is: "A deadly virus spreads over your city. As the lone survivor of the city council, you are now the mayor. But that means full power. Your law is the law. Will you be good or bad? Your choice. First episode of a series."

And yes the writing is absolutely atrocious...
your like me eh bounce different sites :p

Reactions: AshramAscendant

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Okay what the fuck did I just play?

Terrible renders and wacky dialogue aside, this is the first renpy game to give me motion sickness.

Motion sickness! WTF... there goes the boner.
This would be the fourth game to do this to me if I played it, but I decided to check the animations first, which is something that I've made a habit of lately. Nope, not playing it.

Reactions: sp99

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Confined Town [Week 2] [Dezgemadev] Unpatched

- Original Size: 708 MB

Compressed version for PC (100MB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Characters all look like plastic and the dialogue is a bit weird. I'm not sure real people talk like that

Reactions: sadboii
2.10 star(s) 12 Votes