215303j

Does any one know which program was used to render those images?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
wait, where is the part 1?
I don't know if it's the case here, but the [Week 2] part is right where the version or update number usually goes. It's likely that it refers to the fact that the unfinished game can be played up to week 2, rather than this version of the game only being the second week.

Reactions: czertik

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
Well there was no expense spared with this production, I thought I was watching a film with the excellent dialogue CGI quality graphics and the plot straight out of ....... OK he removed the gun from my head, this was absolutely diabolical the only thing that kept me going was to see what level of hell this would drop to and finally stop falling. The writing seemed to be done by someone who kind of had a rough idea of what the English langue is, in that the words were in English it's just you have to remove a lot of them and then move them around like a blind guy had done a jigsaw puzzle and then asked you how it looks. I have played some bad games in my life but he really hit this out of the park in terms of awfulness.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't know if it's the case here, but the [Week 2] part is right where the version or update number usually goes. It's likely that it refers to the fact that the unfinished game can be played up to week 2, rather than this version of the game only being the second week.
The summary kinda implies there is a week 1 or whatever. though...

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The opening part of the game says: Do you want a recap on the last episode or can you remember...

Now I don't know if that's part of it's parody thing it's trying to do, or if there actually was a part/week/episode 1... but the recap just basically tells you to play the first episode so isn't helpful if there was a part 1.

But yeah I guess it doesn't matter as it lost my attention mega quickly and I just skipped through it.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Does any one know which program was used to render those images?
Looking at the previews, I'm guessing Source Film Maker. Especially that bald doctor looks about base texture quality for source, with the quality going up as you get to the women. Although the black haired woman in the last preview who's face you cannot see looks like she has sims hair.

Reactions: 215303j

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The opening part of the game says: Do you want a recap on the last episode or can you remember...
In that case, the thread title and version number need to be changed, and it should be "Confined Town - Week 2 [Dezgemadev]" instead of "Confined Town [Week 2] [Dezgemadev]".

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
So, i just opened the game, and ask if i want an overview of the previous episode.....

Where is the previous episode?

Reactions: czertik

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Played a bit, got an unpassable exception the second time in the diner when the one girls say to ask about her eyes. Pretty sure it's SFM based on the disparity of the models, 95% sure I actually saw GMan in the mine scene.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Played a bit, got an unpassable exception the second time in the diner when the one girls say to ask about her eyes. Pretty sure it's SFM based on the disparity of the models, 95% sure I actually saw GMan in the mine scene.
in /game script.rpy line 2893 replace jump hospitues with jump hospitues1.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
well, here's an itch-io download, dont know if thats the first week.
dezgemadev.itch.io/confined-town

and the dev has no clue about chemistry, you cant recycle acid that has reacted, because it breaks down when dissolving something.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Anal sex, Big Ass , Big Tits , Corruption , Creampie , Exhibitionism , Group sex , Handjob , Harem , Incest , Loli , Male Domination, Oral Sex , Prostitution , Rape , Slave , Vaginal sex , Mind control, Fantasy, Paranormal, Superpowers
Nah... Sorry, I live soo long in this f***ing world to belive soo fast...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
you have gods, you have slaves, you have more or less petite partners, and the mc is the cock of the roost.

Oct 9, 2017
When I see something similar to DMD/DFD/ES/ and Etc with Father and D xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes