spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
This is really bad. It didn't take long at all for me to lose interest and then just start skipping dialogue, which is rare for me. I somewhat regret not just deleting it the moment I lost interest though, as there are no real saving graces. The visuals, story and dialogue are all bad.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
I knew this game sounded familiar. I have a link to part one over on FAP Nation. Apparently it never made it to F95.

The overview from that site is: "A deadly virus spreads over your city. As the lone survivor of the city council, you are now the mayor. But that means full power. Your law is the law. Will you be good or bad? Your choice. First episode of a series."

And yes the writing is absolutely atrocious...

Last edited:

Oct 9, 2017
there are script error in this release IDK what hostpi.. hostpios ..or wtf is called xD!!!!!!!!!!!

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I knew this game sounded familiar. I have a link to part one over on FAP Nation. Apparently it never made it to F95.

The overview from that site is: "A deadly virus spreads over your city. As the lone survivor of the city council, you are now the mayor. But that means full power. Your law is the law. Will you be good or bad? Your choice. First episode of a series."

And yes the writing is absolutely atrocious...
Thanks for providing that; at first I thought dev was doing the St@r W@rs thing by starting at week 2 instead of at the real beginning; after all dev did say this is a parody of some sort.

Reactions: MrMelenas
D

Deleted member 1603093

I genuinely think that most people should play this game to understand the difference between an amazing game with a dedicated developer and a trash game that a greedy dev just shits out.
This is the Room of Adult VNs and it would be a shame for people to never experience it.
I give it :LUL::LUL::LUL:/:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK: on the laugh scale.

mortare

Sep 24, 2017
can you please take off superpower tag since so far there is no sign of it at all. Only corruption.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I tried both chapters but got stuck midway through both of them.

In the first game there are multiple dialogue options with a guy who approaches the MC with a knife but no matter which choices I pick he stabs the MC to death. I saved and loaded and literally tried every available option but the result never changed.

In the second game (the one posted here) the game crashes during the conversation in the restaurant about whether or not Nicky should be a stripper.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I tried both chapters but got stuck midway through both of them.

In the first game there are multiple dialogue options with a guy who approaches the MC with a knife but no matter which choices I pick he stabs the MC to death. I saved and loaded and literally tried every available option but the result never changed.

In the second game (the one posted here) the game crashes during the conversation in the restaurant about whether or not Nicky should be a stripper.
Not played the second game yet but for the first one these are the options that I choose:

Ok, stay calm.
What's your name, then?
No, I have zero combat skill.
He was an active member of a gang.
If he died, it was because he had blood on his hand.
Are you alone in your life, now?

I hope that helps...

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
can you please take off superpower tag since so far there is no sign of it at all. Only corruption.
Hmm, have you actually played the second week? MC summoned a goddess and she appears to have cured his eye sight (so far - only got to this point in the game). At the moment, I can only assume MC is going to use her powers so will appear to have superpowers

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
well, i dont get if, if your city council is viped out, but there are still more ppl. why not simply fill with them vacant positions ? i think that will open up a different gameplays depending on who will end up in what position.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In week 1 there is a lot of oral sex so I have applied the tag.

mortare

Sep 24, 2017
Hmm, have you actually played the second week? MC summoned a goddess and she appears to have cured his eye sight (so far - only got to this point in the game). At the moment, I can only assume MC is going to use her powers so will appear to have superpowers
sorry i dont have yet, thank for answering:p.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ahegao spotted and tag applied. confinedharem 2020-08-03 20-28-47-00.jpg

Urination tag applied. confinedharem 2020-08-03 20-32-54-53.jpg

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
Okay what the fuck did I just play?

Terrible renders and wacky dialogue aside, this is the first renpy game to give me motion sickness.

Motion sickness! WTF... there goes the boner.

• Haha
Reactions: Canade and str8up
2.10 star(s) 12 Votes