Jul 26, 2019
tbh i dont know how some ppl think the boob animation is realistic etc im actually disapointed in this update since berry was my favorite and her animations are rather lacking when you look at other updates e.g sarena its done way better in that one. the worst part for me is she hast the biggest tits of the girls and in some animations they just vanish compare it to sarena where her massive tits can be seen even from behind how is it that he forgot it on berry ... ,and somehow most of the other "new" acitivies are licking and blowjobs we already had multiple times which doesnt help this update at all. im certain most of us had berry as their favorite and that out of all updates her had to be the weakest so far is kinda sad. at least the morning scene was done well... wish all of the scenes would have been on that level i could wait even 3 months for her update if the quality in all scenes is at least like that he has shown that it is possible for him feel like it was rushed
Are you telling me that Berserk 2016 was bad??? I get wanting a consistent art style throughout and agree that what was presented is not very good, but the field of view in her bedroom scene makes her rear totally eclipse everything ahead of it, and that's the only scene I know of where you can't see her big swayin' chesticles. (The whole dick raping monologue made this update imo how do you rape a dick? ik how to rape a person but a penis? I've heard they have a mind of their own but...)

Also, all of her level 3 scenes have been vaginal, please correct me if I am wrong. Party scene was doggy, morning scene was cowgirl, her room scene was... something. Are you confusing last updates kitchen scene with new content? becuase that was level 2 iirc

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Also, all of her level 3 scenes have been vaginal, please correct me if I am wrong. Party scene was doggy, morning scene was cowgirl, her room scene was... something. Are you confusing last updates kitchen scene with new content? becuase that was level 2 iirc
could be that i confused some with level 2 but some of them changed for the other characters with the level 3 update e.g shower scene and the old one got archived which i think didnt happen at all here or were changed just slightly

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Are you telling me that Berserk 2016 was bad??? I get wanting a consistent art style throughout and agree that what was presented is not very good, but the field of view in her bedroom scene makes her rear totally eclipse everything ahead of it, and that's the only scene I know of where you can't see her big swayin' chesticles. (The whole dick raping monologue made this update imo how do you rape a dick? ik how to rape a person but a penis? I've heard they have a mind of their own but...)

replayed every scene again and yea the cooking scene was changed into the same blowjob you get after the watch movie scene, her boobs are barely visible in the photoshootscene which is a bummer, pretty sure the shower scene was a handjob before and is now another licking..., and once again in the party scene her boobs vanish DURING THE SCENE i know that they are hanging massively before and after it there but its just sad that they vanish in the animation ENTIRELY, teasing with that insane view to get a big disapointment after it, the morning scene is the only scene that is done well in my opinion, ...and lets not talk about the horrible animated first level 3 scene with berry..., dont get me wrong i rly like this game or else i wouldnt be complaining but i feel like berry got the short stick of the updates and i was anticipating hers the most

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hopefully we won't get a scene with Zoe in the future. I don't want to touch her and she doesn't deserve to have sex with MC. Even as a revenge. Because it will only be pleasure for her.

Let her think about MC's big dick and crave it. But don't let her get it. As she did with MC, she gave him nothing. :)

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Has anyone noticed that after reaching level 3 with a girl in the menu appears the inscription: have you completed the individual storyline of this character? Does this mean that the girl will no longer have higher levels and it will be impossible to perform various actions with her? :cry:

Feb 17, 2022
Haven't played this since the very beginning and got really frustrated by the MC being super passive and unwilling to stand up for himself at all. I remember someone saying he would "evolve" to be less passive and am just curious how far along he has come. I see both femdom and maledom tags, but is it still mainly all femdom content or do we as the player get to turn the tables on all these super bitchy women?

akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
Has anyone noticed that after reaching level 3 with a girl in the menu appears the inscription: have you completed the individual storyline of this character? Does this mean that the girl will no longer have higher levels and it will be impossible to perform various actions with her? :cry:
there will be at least 5 more daily scene with each of them i think

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes