Feb 17, 2022
only in the begining and you have to be level one with all of them to do some activities like cooking,watching tv.
and with the femdom thing, its not what you understand, they love the mc and take control but you should see for yourself
As long as I can avoid them at point im good to go and light femdom doesn't bother me its when it delves into torture or humiliation that im checking out.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
As long as I can avoid them at point im good to go and light femdom doesn't bother me its when it delves into torture or humiliation that im checking out.
This is one of those games many turn away from before trying from primes alone. Many who did eventually try it liked it, but heled out for a long time as they thought it would play out in a more negative way. Me included. Give it a shout worse case you don't like it and move on, but it would be a shame to miss out on a game you did because you thought you wouldn't like it.

Fair warning though. The dev moved from 2D to a 3D 2D art stile so the new content wont have the look of most of the game. Some like it some don't there are comparisons in this thread if you want to see what I'm talking about.

PS is Anni OK.
I know you hit her Michal Jackson made a whole song about it

• Haha
Reactions: capalvz

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
This is one of those games many turn away from before trying from primes alone. Many who did eventually try it liked it, but heled out for a long time as they thought it would play out in a more negative way. Me included. Give it a shout worse case you don't like it and move on, but it would be a shame to miss out on a game you did because you thought you wouldn't like it.

Fair warning though. The dev moved from 2D to a 3D 2D art stile so the new content wont have the look of most of the game. Some like it some don't there are comparisons in this thread if you want to see what I'm talking about.

PS is Anni OK.
I know you hit her Michal Jackson made a whole song about it
Do not worry.
Annie is 100% A-Okay!

ANNIE IS OKAY.gif

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Ruined Berry for me. Tbh I would be ok with a femdom relationship but after this update it's just creepy and obsessive. And of course beta MC agreed to all terms, which means that in 10/20 years he'll still be stuck with this post-wall dry grape and be forced to perform the same sexual acts without any objections. Sad.

jardinier

May 12, 2020
After dancing with Emma, I had this bug :
Code:
While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Audio/Generic/doubleattrapage.mp3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Scenes/other/daytimepass.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "Scenes/other/daytimepass.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "Scenes/imagemaptalk/actions/partywithemma.rpyc", line 87, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1443, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1684, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2762, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4025, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1162, in periodic
    raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1140, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1082, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 518, in periodic
    topf = load(filename)
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 69, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 798, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Audio/Generic/doubleattrapage.mp3'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Confined with goddesses 0.2.7
Sun Jul 10 18:40:27 2022

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
hey there! the game always crashes while Berry is giving the MC the massage. I don't know if the files are corrupted or not... already tried downloading it again and keeps happening. Any help please?

Reactions: ares79

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Please return the 2D Art-Style!!! :cry:
new animations and pictures look whack af. :eek:
2dcg animator got fired or what?!
No, they were just so painful/taxing on Eron that he couldn´t keep the same release table because of pain or fatigue because they were all hand-drawn. The animations were changed so he would save time - IIRC.

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes