BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
idk but the switch to 3d since the last update is shit
I guess I need to check my eyesight because the art is generally great. About the only thing I wish were improved would be the cumshots, but otherwise I'm all on board with the change.

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
Overall a great update, but something seems off on Berry's art/3d. I don't know if it's her eyes being smaller maybe? It's especially noticeable in her party event.

superkabra

Oct 11, 2018
does this scene exist or is it just like a bonus animation, if its a scene how do you get it ? because it unlock automatically after you have dinner with berry when she is in her white dress

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
is there an option for that or do you mean just pressing control on all the dialogue??
lol no, just press new game and it'll give you an option to skip to current content. Lets you rename all the characters and yourself and puts all other characters at their up-to-date levels except for berry (which is set at level 2). Then you play the game as if you were continuing of your most recent save.

Reactions: noble 271

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
does this scene exist or is it just like a bonus animation, if its a scene how do you get it ? because it unlock automatically after you have dinner with berry when she is in her white dress
You just pick the 'Cook with...' option and pick Berry at least at lvl 2 to get the scene.

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
i'm pretty sure this is the scene that plays when you choose Berrys cooking over the other girl.

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
there will be at least 5 more daily scene with each of them i think
Well, that's understandable, but what happens next, after that the game is over? On the one hand, this seems to be good, since the game does not turn into an endless milking of patrons, but on the other hand, i would like even more content - new scenes, group sex, new heroines (although it will be very difficult to add them to the existing game concept), maybe even pregnancies :p:devilish:.

Feb 17, 2022
Just got to the free roam section and just curious if this is one of those games where you have to interact with all 4 housemates to progress the game forward? I like Berry and Serana but have zero interest in dealing with the other 2 cunts Ero is forced to quarantine with.

akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
Just got to the free roam section and just curious if this is one of those games where you have to interact with all 4 housemates to progress the game forward? I like Berry and Serana but have zero interest in dealing with the other 2 cunts Ero is forced to quarantine with.
only in the begining and you have to be level one with all of them to do some activities like cooking,watching tv.
and with the femdom thing, its not what you understand, they love the mc and take control but you should see for yourself

Reactions: VOYEUR

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
so anybody got a relationship guide for this game?
The game is really straightforward no need for a guide. The girls all have a set schedule of where they’ll be throughout the day and there’s no time limit or anything. Just play and you’ll find everything.

Reactions: jackkane
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes