yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
waiting for more content if this keeps updated at a nice pace might even considered a new patron
If you have the cash to spare you should, this is his 4th game (well 1 was unfinished but he started it right before the incest ban so he didn't technically abandon it) he's no flake. It's the first 2d one though so there'll probably be more time between major updates than in the past.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017

Unlocked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a side note, this game is created by a single developer that doesn't have English as his first language. be gentle on the grammar and spell checks. that's what $5 patrons are for before the free public post in a week.

Last edited:

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
This game is fucking amazing, and ERONIVERSE are fucking gods I tell you! GODS!

Fucking amazing stuff. I love this shit.

Reactions: NoVone

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
So, are there good new scenes ?
Yeah, from whipping through the update - there appears to be a new workout scene along with hj/bj with Sarah (redhead/best friend)

The speed on the updates here is incredible though, this dev has a solid record with Harem Hotel/Harem Island (which were 3d cg I suppose, so this drawn style is a new avenue)

The last update before this one was only about 3 weeks ago, and they are coming through reliably frequently.

I'm a $5 pledge, and happy to throw the money his way.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
To bad No Vaginal + Creampie Tags to enjoy game :confused: (y) + Incest patch (TAG(y)) with make Beter :cool:(y)

Reactions: J_P
Oct 1, 2020
why this format dude ... i've dropped a myth. eroneverse was good til this. i don t want another summertimesaga o fluffy tales or whatever is called more.

every game that has this format and proyection, will not be finished near soon or never, or will be abandoned, man, why did he chose to draw cartoons ??? Pfff... so bad.

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

Slani

Nov 20, 2019
Yeah, from whipping through the update - there appears to be a new workout scene along with hj/bj with Sarah (redhead/best friend)

The speed on the updates here is incredible though, this dev has a solid record with Harem Hotel/Harem Island (which were 3d cg I suppose, so this drawn style is a new avenue)

The last update before this one was only about 3 weeks ago, and they are coming through reliably frequently.

I'm a $5 pledge, and happy to throw the money his way.
I cant seem ti find blowjob scene,where can i trigger it?

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
To bad No Vaginal + Creampie Tags to enjoy game :confused: (y) + Incest patch (TAG(y)) with make Beter :cool:(y)
The plot is "not-incest," you're quarantined with another family. You can choose to call the other household members by family names if you want though. Speaking of, I don't know if the dev reads here but an option to change nicknames on the computer would be good, especially since your relationship with the other girls is presumably supposed to change over the game.

Kind of an aside, but it's always a bit jarring when the characters act like they are sophomores in High School but the game claims they are in their 20s in college. I want an age patch more than an incest patch :whistle:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
He also got another game under another name. I wonder if that game is paused for this. It might just be since you can fuck all the family members and its just side characters now. I can't remember the name atm.

I assume in the near future one of the ladies will be riding him when he wakes up. Question is who will it be first.

Last edited:

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Confined with Goddesses [v0.1.3 Patreon] [ERONIVERSE]

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
He also got another game under another name. I wonder if that game is paused for this. It might just be since you can fuck all the family members and its just side characters now. I can't remember the name atm.

I assume in the near future one of the ladies will be riding him when he wakes up. Question is who will it be first.
Do you mean Harem Island, Harem villa, or Insane seven? I believe Harem Island and Villa are both "complete" as it were, but insane seven looks like it got abandoned- looks like it started out as Horny Family, got shut down by patreon, was renamed to Insane Seven, then abandoned shortly thereafter. Shame too on that, as there's a really nice variety for the women.

If you're talking about something other than those... please track it down? I'd love to play anything else made by this dev...

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Do you mean Harem Island, Harem villa, or Insane seven? I believe Harem Island and Villa are both "complete" as it were, but insane seven looks like it got abandoned- looks like it started out as Horny Family, got shut down by patreon, was renamed to Insane Seven, then abandoned shortly thereafter. Shame too on that, as there's a really nice variety for the women.

If you're talking about something other than those... please track it down? I'd love to play anything else made by this dev...
I didn't know about insane seven but its extremely similar to Harem Villa even the model types.
https://f95zone.to/threads/flirty-f-v0-1-8a-oppai-comics.25665/
That game it looks exactly like Eroniverse style that I figured he used a new name for it. I just know that game and this one never release around same time iirc.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes